feel alone sometimes

Hi fellow MTB..

I'm new in here and have seen most of your stories.. Somewhat similar to mine too.. Except the fact that I found out I was preg after a month of breaking up with my bf of 6yrs.. I think I conceived on Valentine's..

When I told him, as usual he has his suspicions that baby was not his.. But I'm not the sort who sleeps around and he knows that.. He wants to be sort-of responsible but don't want marriage or any commitments.. All he says is that he will try his best..

My parents are ok with it but he has not told his side yet except his sister who is good with secrets.. I'm worried and I feel that I can't go through this by myself eventhough I have parents' support..

This is the only place I can vent out.. :embarrassed:

FannieMum

Understd ur scenario..

Pls don mind me asking...

1) R u realli gona marry him just because of the bb?
(I don support idea of single parenthood actually but u have to think of ur future happiness too cause it seems yr bf doesnt seem like wan to be responsible n he never discuss with his parents???)

2) If he doesnt wan to get married, how abt the bb expenses n wats the reaction of yr family gona be???

Understd ur scenario..

Pls don mind me asking...

1) R u realli gona marry him just because of the bb?
(I don support idea of single parenthood actually but u have to think of ur future happiness too cause it seems yr bf doesnt seem like wan to be responsible n he never discuss with his parents???)

2) If he doesnt wan to get married, how abt the bb expenses n wats the reaction of yr family gona be???
Hi FannieMum..
I'm not gonna marry him for the sake of the baby as I feel that I don't wanna be hurt again.. We've been through alot already and I don't want to abort because it is a sin..
We discussed not telling his parents because his dad has a heart problem and his mum has been against us since the first few years..
My parents are supporting me on this and I'm grateful for their understanding.. They even forgave my ex-bf.. I'm just worried because I'm gonna start my degree lessons next July..
About expenses, I'm being reasonable because I don't want to feel indebted to him.. I agreed to let him buy the baby necessities.. And that's about all..

what causes the breakup?
Hi Woofy55..
We broke up for a few reasons...
1. He wanted freedom.. He said I prevented him for photographing girls as I get jealous since they are models..
2. He feels we are dragging our relationship..
3. He never intends to marry..
4. We are of different cultures eventhough we are both Christians, he feels that my side won't accept because my dad is Muslim and I converted to Christianity due to my strong belief in Jesus..
5. He's worried that what his mum said will be true.. The fact that she saw a fortune teller who said that if he is with me, he will end up with two wives.. And he believes her..
6. His sisters are not on good terms with me as they think I'm bringing their brother down..

Other than that, we were once very happy and never quarreled even once... Only did we started quarreling after we broke up.. We were the model couple... But look at us now...

woofy55

sorrie to hear that... :( lucky your family is still giving u support.

hmm.. dun understand why u only started quarrelling after breaking up?

- He's a photographer?
- Do you know that he never intends to get marry? What's your response?
- How old are both of u?
- You are muslim, but convert to Christianity; he is chinese?

CanCanMum

Hi fellow MTB..

I'm new in here and have seen most of your stories.. Somewhat similar to mine too.. Except the fact that I found out I was preg after a month of breaking up with my bf of 6yrs.. I think I conceived on Valentine's..

When I told him, as usual he has his suspicions that baby was not his.. But I'm not the sort who sleeps around and he knows that.. He wants to be sort-of responsible but don't want marriage or any commitments.. All he says is that he will try his best..

My parents are ok with it but he has not told his side yet except his sister who is good with secrets.. I'm worried and I feel that I can't go through this by myself eventhough I have parents' support..

This is the only place I can vent out.. :embarrassed:
hi schnookiecake83,

just wanna give u *hugs*

take care~

pigletif

Hi fellow MTB..

don worried girl, family is also the most important party apart from your partner. i believe all religon don encourage abortion. if ur family is supportive, go ahead with the baby.
if u r on private degree, there is totally no rule that pregnant lady are not allowed in the school.

its natural that you may feel lonely at times, but u r not alone cos there is another life inside u who is sharing ur everything. don cry too much ok? Cos baby knows and will feel it and its not good cos their heartbeat will be faster.

sorrie to hear that... :( lucky your family is still giving u support.

hmm.. dun understand why u only started quarrelling after breaking up?

- He's a photographer? Ya he is.. Hobby-wise & when he is on his off days..
- Do you know that he never intends to get marry? He has always said tat he dun wan to..
What's your response? I just shrug it off.. Cos i also dun intend to marry yet since not so financially stable..
- How old are both of u? We're both 26 tis yr.. I'm younger by 6 months only..
- You are muslim, but convert to Christianity; he is chinese? Yes he is Chinese.. I started believing in Christ since sec sch and have attended PLMC..

hi schnookiecake83,

just wanna give u *hugs*

take care~
Thanx alot CanCanMum.. For the free hugs.. I do need it at times.. :)

don worried girl, family is also the most important party apart from your partner. i believe all religon don encourage abortion. if ur family is supportive, go ahead with the baby.
if u r on private degree, there is totally no rule that pregnant lady are not allowed in the school.

its natural that you may feel lonely at times, but u r not alone cos there is another life inside u who is sharing ur everything. don cry too much ok? Cos baby knows and will feel it and its not good cos their heartbeat will be faster.
Hi Pigletif..
Yes i agree tat many religions dun like abortions.. And i am very happy to have my family by my side.. Most of all my dad.. Cos he has always been against my ex-bf and i and have only started trusting in him early last yr.. God is wif me every step of the way.. I have to say tat prayers are my strongest points.. My baby knows how i feel eventho its only so small and developing.. I feel pain in my tummy whenever i feel down or sad or cry.. Its become my confidante too.. I talk to my baby to release my stress.. ABout the heartbeat, i agree tat its fast wenever i'm sad... But wen i sing or talk to it, it calms down... Tats gd rite?? :)

Last edited:

Queenbabe

Tk care n stay happy ok.. I also found out im preg last year n give birth same year children's day:) Ur family is wif u n whenever u need someone to chat u can come here.

its ok to cry. really. but dont do it too often if not baby come out becomes cry baby then you will have big headache liao.
when you feel really down and wanna cry. talk to your baby. tell 'it' how you are feeling. why. etc etc. so that baby understand why you are crying. better then keep everything in your heart. not good getting depression you know.
all the best.

Tk care n stay happy ok.. I also found out im preg last year n give birth same year children's day:) Ur family is wif u n whenever u need someone to chat u can come here.
Thanks elaine82.. Other than my family, i'm glad i have mummies here whom i can share wif.. You have all been great.. :)

its ok to cry. really. but dont do it too often if not baby come out becomes cry baby then you will have big headache liao.
when you feel really down and wanna cry. talk to your baby. tell 'it' how you are feeling. why. etc etc. so that baby understand why you are crying. better then keep everything in your heart. not good getting depression you know.
all the best.
I cry and i still ask myself so many questions.. But I know that there is a place out there where i belong and one day it will be open to me.. My baby is all i can tink of now other than work n studies.. I talk to baby and i hear its heartbeat too.. When it gets faster, i stop to let it calm down before going on again.. I guess we have quite intimate moments too in tat sense.. :)

chiro

hi, just remember that His grace will be your strength and you will not be forsaken :) find out more from 1 peter 5:7; jer 29:11;phil 4:6-10
Thanks elaine82.. Other than my family, i'm glad i have mummies here whom i can share wif.. You have all been great.. :)

I cry and i still ask myself so many questions.. But I know that there is a place out there where i belong and one day it will be open to me.. My baby is all i can tink of now other than work n studies.. I talk to baby and i hear its heartbeat too.. When it gets faster, i stop to let it calm down before going on again.. I guess we have quite intimate moments too in tat sense.. :)

chiro

hi, just remember that His grace will be your strength and you will not be forsaken :) find out more from 1 peter 5:7; jer 29:11;phil 4:6-10

wenz

take care babe...
u r strong and all mummies are because of their child....
live your life for ur baby...

SunShine07

Don worry, The Lord will walk through these difficult time with you. It is not easy, but with the Lord we are strong enough to go through it.....

Make yourself happy as possible, i am sure there is sister in christ there to support you as well.

I am also quite depressed recently and i come across a phrase when i read a book : Jesus is happy when we are also happy, but when we are hurt or sad, He cry with us too.....(my tears rolled down my cheeks when i read these) He is always there to share all your happinese and sorrows.....

Be strong ok!:)

Last edited:
Hi chiro.. Thanks for the beautiful scriptures to read.. God bless u..

take care babe...
u r strong and all mummies are because of their child....
live your life for ur baby...
Hi wenz.. Am trying my best to be strong for baby.. Forgetting about wad has happened.. Living for NOW..

Yes take care and all things will work out for good...Rom 8:28 :tlaugh:
Hi Phoebii.. Thanks for the Beautiful scripture.. Thanks too for ur care.. God bless u..

Don worry, The Lord will walk through these difficult time with you. It is not easy, but with the Lord we are strong enough to go through it.....

Make yourself happy as possible, i am sure there is sister in christ there to support you as well.

I am also quite depressed recently and i come across a phrase when i read a book : Jesus is happy when we are also happy, but when we are hurt or sad, He cry with us too.....(my tears rolled down my cheeks when i read these) He is always there to share all your happinese and sorrows.....

Be strong ok!:)
Hi liang jia.. It is true tat God cries wif us.. Dunno if its coincidental or wad cos each time i cry, it rains.. and wen im sad, the sky turns cloudy... Its amazing to see the weather change but at the same time, i feel tat God is wif me thru it all.. Thanks dear for ur encouragement..

All of u in here have been a great support.. I'm focusing on TODAY & TOMORROW... Not yesterday.. God bless ALL of u..