feel alone sometimes

SunShine07

yup..i will.. its an amazing gift from God.. i will cherish it.. n raise it up to be strong too.. :)
That's great, so glad to hear these from you. Remember your baby is now part of you now, when u are upset or depressed, it will cause toxic to ur body, and not so good for baby.....

During my pregancy, at times i also feel rather depressed, but keep reminding myself for the sake of my ds. :)

Take care and enjoy ur pregnancy.:tlaugh:

woofy55

i'm glad to see u cheered up with all the good words :) take care of yrself well and go with your feelings. since u've always know that he's not into marriage and decided to live on with your family and bb.. do what you thinking to do and go ahead.. Go go go!

That's great, so glad to hear these from you. Remember your baby is now part of you now, when u are upset or depressed, it will cause toxic to ur body, and not so good for baby.....

During my pregancy, at times i also feel rather depressed, but keep reminding myself for the sake of my ds. :)

Take care and enjoy ur pregnancy.:tlaugh:
i'm glad to see u cheered up with all the good words :) take care of yrself well and go with your feelings. since u've always know that he's not into marriage and decided to live on with your family and bb.. do what you thinking to do and go ahead.. Go go go!
Thank you ladies for the encouragements... My gynae also says to smile more.. I've always been a happy person.. And tats who I shall be for my bb.. I want it to come out smiling.. :Dancing_tongue:

My family is excited as well.. Hope everything goes well from now.. :)

i1babes

Thank you ladies for the encouragements... My gynae also says to smile more.. I've always been a happy person.. And tats who I shall be for my bb.. I want it to come out smiling.. :Dancing_tongue:AIYO..... baby come out smiling ....SCARY LA .....:we2Randy-git:

My family is excited as well.. Hope everything goes well from now.. :)

Happy Mummy -to -be .... Gambatte.!!!!.....and u r not alone :Dancing_tongue: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9DDTiPzJCk

i1babes

[quote=schnookiecake83;137559]haha i meant i wan my baby to be smiling always and not so whiny..( mummy also must be smiling :red:, ) thanks for the continuous support ladies.. i'm very touched by the link babe.. :wong19:[/quote] ..( u r most welcome .. it's my favorite charger whenever i feel alone :) ..)

song also got sing shi shang zhi you mama hao. of cos dont need papa la. woman wout man can live better. no no. should say, woman wout useless man can live better.

heh heh. so bored so bored.... tummy super itchy. but so happy seeing the stretch mark.
haha yup tat was one of my fave song in school.. the milk advertisement hehe..

and yes.. i'm sure lots of feminist wld say the same to tat statement.. women can live w/o men cos we are the stronger ones now.. men cant handle most things tat we women can.. agree??

hee happymummy, u're happy seeing those stretchmarks of which most people i know complain about all the time.. rite now, my little bulge is the cutest ting on my tummy.. soon it will be bigger.. :Dancing_tongue:

oh ya, remember to apply some crean that is meant for stretch mark :)
my gynae gave me one tube which he selling for 40bucks so i assume its quite good. in the end apply liao got rashes. then recently my office collegue gave me one tube cocoa butter. apply day and night. no use leh. still very itchy. and its after i apply the cocoa butter then the stretch mark appear. i like the marks. dont like the itch......

haha yup tat was one of my fave song in school.. the milk advertisement hehe..

and yes.. i'm sure lots of feminist wld say the same to tat statement.. women can live w/o men cos we are the stronger ones now.. men cant handle most things tat we women can.. agree??

hee happymummy, u're happy seeing those stretchmarks of which most people i know complain about all the time.. rite now, my little bulge is the cutest ting on my tummy.. soon it will be bigger.. :Dancing_tongue:
heh heh. im happy cause it shows that my baby's growing. growing bigger and bigger that my tummy no space have to stretch till have the marks. even in future got scars also nevermind. cause its a scar that reminds me this little monster (i have this feeling he's gonna give me lots of headache in future from the way he's behaving inside now) once stayed inside for 9mths.
soon soon. you will be able to feel yours wriggle wriggle inside. :001_302:

heh heh. im happy cause it shows that my baby's growing. growing bigger and bigger that my tummy no space have to stretch till have the marks. even in future got scars also nevermind. cause its a scar that reminds me this little monster (i have this feeling he's gonna give me lots of headache in future from the way he's behaving inside now) once stayed inside for 9mths.
soon soon. you will be able to feel yours wriggle wriggle inside. :001_302:
haha i cant wait for it to happen too.. they say its a feeling like no other.. a feeling only us women can experience..

try applying J&J baby cream... it mite help the itching n its safe on sensitive skin... :Dancing_tongue:

haha i cant wait for it to happen too.. they say its a feeling like no other.. a feeling only us women can experience..

try applying J&J baby cream... it mite help the itching n its safe on sensitive skin... :Dancing_tongue:
yup. but you must watch out for the movements.
i was so silly that for one whole month, bb already moving inside, and i didnt know thats him moving. i thought it was hunger. wondering why i keep feeling hungry when im not hungry. cause it was only light flutters. till after that month bb's movements got stronger, then i know thats him moving. :tlaugh:
dont think gonna get that la. both my stretch mark creams were given to me. nowadays all my money goes to my mama, my didi, n saving up for the little one. the last ting i bought for myself was a maternity top for 16bucks cause got the voucher from the dumex gift pack. cant bear to waste money on things i want but dont need.
ohya. go sign up the dumex thing?