feel alone sometimes

SunShine07

thumbs up!!

first of all... thanks for your comments... appreciate that... REALLY....
itx oki to disapprove... but.........................................
i seriously seriously seriously seriously hope euu dont marry into a guy who know nuts about sex.... and end up seeing euu in tai-tai clubs finding powerful bangs.................

super.. super... super throw throw throw face for women......
marriage is sex only har,,,,,,,,,,, clap clap for ur thinkings....
Ger....dont sound so fierce leh. Many ppl got different thinking one. Few of my friend also got this kind of thinking. It not their fault, because they are more conservative type of person, and they are those ppl who dun anyhow go into relationship~

Infact, they are very careful and they think a lot for future.

then again some ppl, dun bother much. Love means love lah, why bother so much about future and carry on then break off loh. LEt natural take it course loh....got bb then give birth, no big deal.

I used to be like that dun care dun bother, Love all the way even how he treat me hope he would change for better, then married, then 2 yrs later got bb. but after i have my son, then must think a lot and plan for him also. Bo bian cannot play play liao:tlaugh:

Ger....dont sound so fierce leh. Many ppl got different thinking one. Few of my friend also got this kind of thinking. It not their fault, because they are more conservative type of person, and they are those ppl who dun anyhow go into relationship~

Infact, they are very careful and they think a lot for future.

then again some ppl, dun bother much. Love means love lah, why bother so much about future and carry on then break off loh. LEt natural take it course loh....got bb then give birth, no big deal.

I used to be like that dun care dun bother, Love all the way even how he treat me hope he would change for better, then married, then 2 yrs later got bb. but after i have my son, then must think a lot and plan for him also. Bo bian cannot play play liao:tlaugh:
relationship, love, marriage, pregnancy are different matters. it takes alot of effort, time, to progress or to put them together.
thats why i say, my ex is a good bf. but he will not make a good husband or father. maybe in future yes but not now.
a man make a woman pregnant, but as long as the woman decides to keep the child, i feel that she should be responsible for it. so mummies have to be strong. and learn to sacrifice..
till now, i know my ex still love me. and i love him and miss him alot. but we've tried everything we can. things are not gonna work with the baby coming into our life. so, sayonara love. it hurts.. but well. having my precious is enough to make up for the loss.
most important now is my precious. if i have no confident things will work out as husband and wife for us. i rather not take the risk. whats the point of my child having a father then losing it. whats the point of giving my child a father who is not capable of being a father. will a family still be complete if its filled with only quarrels and fights.
i always feel, its better to not have, then to have and lose it..

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

SunShine07

relationship, love, marriage, pregnancy are different matters. it takes alot of effort, time, to progress or to put them together.
thats why i say, my ex is a good bf. but he will not make a good husband or father. maybe in future yes but not now.
a man make a woman pregnant, but as long as the woman decides to keep the child, i feel that she should be responsible for it. so mummies have to be strong. and learn to sacrifice..
till now, i know my ex still love me. and i love him and miss him alot. but we've tried everything we can. things are not gonna work with the baby coming into our life. so, sayonara love. it hurts.. but well. having my precious is enough to make up for the loss.
most important now is my precious. if i have no confident things will work out as husband and wife for us. i rather not take the risk. whats the point of my child having a father then losing it. whats the point of giving my child a father who is not capable of being a father. will a family still be complete if its filled with only quarrels and fights.
i always feel, its better to not have, then to have and lose it..
^5 you are a strong and brave mummy! your bb will be proud of you!:Dancing_tongue:

^5 you are a strong and brave mummy! your bb will be proud of you!:Dancing_tongue:
let me hao lian about my precious abit. sorry ladies.. :p bear with me abit..
while i typing the previous post. bout how i feel towards my ex. my little one kicking me hard hard inside. haha. cause im 'not suppose' to think and feel sad..
im so proud of him more then whether he will be proud of me not leh...
every mummy are strong and brave. we will do anything for our child de.. right right..
:001_302:

SunShine07

let me hao lian about my precious abit. sorry ladies.. :p bear with me abit..
while i typing the previous post. bout how i feel towards my ex. my little one kicking me hard hard inside. haha. cause im 'not suppose' to think and feel sad..
im so proud of him more then whether he will be proud of me not leh...
every mummy are strong and brave. we will do anything for our child de.. right right..
:001_302:
Right right:Dancing_wub::red:

so fast know girlgirl liao? thought must wait till 16weeks?
anyway. GRATS!!
i was really excited n did a bld test wen i was i tink 5 weeks pregnant tts y :001_302:

oh.. think can give le! cause by the time ur girl born, mine already abt 3 mths old liao.. make sure u standby alot alot of space! cause my girl has damn damn lots of clothings lor! haha...
haha thanx alot mag_huiling.. as its still early, i haven't bot any drawers for the clothes.. haha :tlaugh:

mag_huiling

it still early, about another 5mths more to search for one suitable one. buy one that is high enough, so u no need to bend down. dun buy too early alos, else u'll regret(just like me..)

i was really excited n did a bld test wen i was i tink 5 weeks pregnant tts y :001_302:

haha thanx alot mag_huiling.. as its still early, i haven't bot any drawers for the clothes.. haha :tlaugh:
now so advance? or i mountain turtle. didnt know can like that.. thought gotta wait till 16weeks. and gotta see if you are lucky baby wanna open leg show not. hahahaha.

now so advance? or i mountain turtle. didnt know can like that.. thought gotta wait till 16weeks. and gotta see if you are lucky baby wanna open leg show not. hahahaha.
hehe.. not as advanced as US yet..
US still ahead of us by miles...
but at last week's appt, she was seen covering her private parts.. :shyxxx:

To ALL mummies (and daddy too) who have seen me thru wif encouragements n support, here's a video tat i tink our kids will sing to us one day.. It made me cry.. Listen for the lyrics..

YouTube - Mama

Last edited:

i1babes

To ALL mummies (and daddy too) who have seen me thru wif encouragements n support, here's a video tat i tink our kids will sing to us one day.. It made me cry.. Listen for the lyrics..

YouTube - Mama
my tear cant stop falling ......, i didnt feel the love of mama when i need it , i see her but cant address her " mama " , and how i wish to know who is my papa s .:wecry:
happy for those who can be mama of somebody , if u decide to bring her/him to this world pls love her/him till ur last breath.......

Ting

take good care. its not an easy journey, but its not an impossible one either. :)
at least u will hv the 100% love from your child. :D

stupidyeye

Hi fellow MTB..

I'm new in here and have seen most of your stories.. Somewhat similar to mine too.. Except the fact that I found out I was preg after a month of breaking up with my bf of 6yrs.. I think I conceived on Valentine's..

When I told him, as usual he has his suspicions that baby was not his.. But I'm not the sort who sleeps around and he knows that.. He wants to be sort-of responsible but don't want marriage or any commitments.. All he says is that he will try his best..

My parents are ok with it but he has not told his side yet except his sister who is good with secrets.. I'm worried and I feel that I can't go through this by myself eventhough I have parents' support..

This is the only place I can vent out.. :embarrassed:

dont worry ma dear....you can go thru de...i'm a single mum to be...i at first i can't accept too...but 1 thing parents is behind u...and bb is urs...and impt is...make more mummy frens...den gt e chance to gather....so u wnt think too much and gt some support frm us???:)cindy-711@hotmail.com or90870069...contact me if u wan

Ting

dont worry ma dear....you can go thru de...i'm a single mum to be...i at first i can't accept too...but 1 thing parents is behind u...and bb is urs...and impt is...make more mummy frens...den gt e chance to gather....so u wnt think too much and gt some support frm us???:)cindy-711@hotmail.com or90870069...contact me if u wan

i dun think u shld put ya num/email here just in case someone spam. PM her better.

thanx for ur support... and Ting as well..

i'm already reaching 5months n i'm happier.. tinking each day tat i will soon hv someone to hold on to n bring up.. everything has changed n i'm gonna be a mummy soon...
i'm really excited... :Dancing_tongue: