feel alone sometimes

dont know what kind of centre that is and what it is like. but happy to know that you have people around you giving you moral support. all the best!
anytime need more muack muack from me just let me know. my kiss got power one. at least it made my mama's fever go down today. :001_302:
its actually a centre for women n their children.. most of them are from broken marriages.. some are single parents.. its down in serangoon actually.. over here, they learn to cope wif everyday frustrations and also how to cope wif their children by themselves.. this centre is sort of like a shelter..

hehe ya i guess ur muacks got power cos i smiled at tat.. :001_302: thanks ya..

katreena_katz

don't feel alone! you are blessed to have a baby...
are you really or do you really want to marry him? please think on this...
have fun on your pregnancy!

i1babes

its actually a centre for women n their children.. most of them are from broken marriages.. some are single parents.. its down in serangoon actually.. over here, they learn to cope wif everyday frustrations and also how to cope wif their children by themselves.. this centre is sort of like a shelter..

Dedicate this song to u and all mummies in shelter .. .... ( HOPE U CAN understand the meaning of this lyric ).... GAMBATTE !!!!
YouTube - My Way (??) ??? Cantonese Ver. Hins Cheung hhe..hheh.... incase u cant understand http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9jZ77-vqdU

Last edited:

wa. i didnt know in singapore there are so many ways to survive. so many places offering help. i thought i was super lucky to find this forum to pass time so that when im really at home alone, i wont think so much.
good to know at least now you have many people around you.
smile more ok. :001_302:

SunShine07

apply cream apply powder apply everything i can find..
i like many many stretch mark. want come how ugly also nevermind. but i cannot stand the itch!! hopefully scratching wont affect baby hor...
aiyoh ger, pls buy the one meant for the stretch mark de:tlaugh: not anyhow apply. Must buy....can't remember what brand le....something like got contain cocoa cream or what....any mummy knows?

aiyoh ger, pls buy the one meant for the stretch mark de:tlaugh: not anyhow apply. Must buy....can't remember what brand le....something like got contain cocoa cream or what....any mummy knows?
got.... the palmer's cocoa butter right... i using that one lo.. for about one month alright leh. then dont know why last night suddenly super itchy. today day time still alright. the itch abit abit only. then night come again liao....

SunShine07

got.... the palmer's cocoa butter right... i using that one lo.. for about one month alright leh. then dont know why last night suddenly super itchy. today day time still alright. the itch abit abit only. then night come again liao....

Must apply after every bath de

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
happymummyo7 said:
wa. i didnt know in singapore there are so many ways to survive. so many places offering help. i thought i was super lucky to find this forum to pass time so that when im really at home alone, i wont think so much.
good to know at least now you have many people around you.
smile more ok. :001_302:
Really very heart-warming hor?
The goodies I'm gonna hand over to your baby soon ... maybe you can pass them on to Schnookie when they cannot fit your baby anymore.
:wink: :wink:

Really very heart-warming hor?
The goodies I'm gonna hand over to your baby soon ... maybe you can pass them on to Schnookie when they cannot fit your baby anymore.
:wink: :wink:
haha. sure will. but also must see she having boyboy or girlgirl.
think by the time her bb come, also alot of clothings my bb cant fit in le. think she's in her 1st trimester only now..
omg... 4more weeks for me.... my feet start swelling liao...

even though i agreed with you on disapproved of sex b4 marriage but i have see a lot of my friends who is shot gun marriage, even as younger as below 20, they are still as loving.

Not all have no future. Even those who are more conservative, they marry and have sex and kids later, they still face the same problem, end up divorce, (I am one good example.)

Marriage is not only about sex life.

It is based on trust, care, love, communications, sharing of burdens, imtimacy and etc........
thumbs up!!

Sorry for being frank but I really disapproved sex before marriage and worse, without precaution.

First of all, I don't see there is any future in your relationship and yet both of you don't bother to take any precaution. Now, your kid are going to suffer due to both of your mistake.

No quarrel doesn't means you are a model couple. No quarrel might be because both of you are too afraid to discuss about the future and problem you are facing from the beginning.

Now, baby is another problem both of you have to solve but it seem that he is trying to escape from it and you want him to face it that's why you start to quarrel.
first of all... thanks for your comments... appreciate that... REALLY....
itx oki to disapprove... but.........................................
i
seriously seriously seriously seriously hope euu dont marry into a guy who know nuts about sex.... and end up seeing euu in tai-tai clubs finding powerful bangs.................

super.. super... super throw throw throw face for women......
marriage is sex only har,,,,,,,,,,, clap clap for ur thinkings....

mag_huiling

thumbs up!!

first of all... thanks for your comments... appreciate that... REALLY....
itx oki to disapprove... but.........................................
i seriously seriously seriously seriously hope euu dont marry into a guy who know nuts about sex.... and end up seeing euu in tai-tai clubs finding powerful bangs.................

super.. super... super throw throw throw face for women......
marriage is sex only har,,,,,,,,,,, clap clap for ur thinkings....
*clap clap*
elmo493: at least for those who had shotgun, they have the courage to face up and tk responsiblity for their mistakes. And try out the relationship whether the relationship will be a success or not. If it's gonna happen to u, will u have the courage to face up to the music?

cynn.89llaluby: good one! thumbs up!

don't feel alone! you are blessed to have a baby...
are you really or do you really want to marry him? please think on this...
have fun on your pregnancy!
we're not getting married.. but he has said tat he will be a part of our baby's life..

haha. sure will. but also must see she having boyboy or girlgirl.
think by the time her bb come, also alot of clothings my bb cant fit in le. think she's in her 1st trimester only now..
omg... 4more weeks for me.... my feet start swelling liao...
happymummy n vroomvroomboys, thanks so much for ur constant encouragements.. i'm having a baby girl.. still sourcing out for a name.. i'm having to be having a daughter.. :shyxxx:

mag_huiling

we're not getting married.. but he has said tat he will be a part of our baby's life..

happymummy n vroomvroomboys, thanks so much for ur constant encouragements.. i'm having a baby girl.. still sourcing out for a name.. i'm having to be having a daughter.. :shyxxx:
how many mths are u pregnant now? when's the due date? maybe i can pass u my bb clothing by then...