feel alone sometimes

SunShine07

haha i cant wait for it to happen too.. they say its a feeling like no other.. a feeling only us women can experience..

try applying J&J baby cream... it mite help the itching n its safe on sensitive skin... :Dancing_tongue:
yap yap, that kind of feeling.....hmmm so sweet....dun know how to describle leh, it is just wonderful:wong10:

hi fellow ladies..
thanks so much for visiting my thread..
ur cares have been an encouragement to me..
i am currently in a crisis shelter which my dr has recommended me to go to..
i called her tis morning to ask if there is a place i can go to..
i'm feeling depressed currently n cant stay at home cos its worse there..
its nice here n i will be here for 2 months..
hopefully i'll be ok..
God bless all of u for encouraging me n keeping me as sane as possible..
for the sake of baby, i'm here at the center..

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
schnookiecake83 said:
hi fellow ladies..
hopefully i'll be ok..
Come in here more often ... assuming that time allows you to do that, of course.
The mummies here will share info & experiences with you ... so much so that you won't even feel lonely at any time throughout your pregnancy.

More importantly, the mummies here will give you reasons to smile ... which, in turn, will give a broad smile to your beautiful baby when he is born.
:wink: :wink:

hi fellow ladies..
hopefully i'll be ok..
what happen wor..
the 'depress' kind of feeling is normal during pregnancy. but must fight it dont let yourself sink..
know what, i use to enjoy cutting myself with penknife. not trying to commit suicide. just cuts deep enough to feel the pain and see the blood. i dont see myself as 'depressed' during then cause i know what im doing and i choose to do what im doing. but after my little one came, i tell myself i have to be strong. and i dont do that anymore cause im afraid it will leave scars on my bb. 'superstitious la'.
so now. i cry whenever i feel like. but i will talk to bb. tell him mummy's crying cause mummy's sad. when you are out you have to love mummy alot. be a good and happy boy. so mummy wont cry anymore alright. things like that. and now, he kicks me whenever im sad or gonna start crying.
the little one inside will know how you feel. so dont give up. for his/her sake. human gets stronger after every fall. its natural. so just cry when there's things that make you feel sad. cause after crying few times over the same thing, you will realise, there's nothing much to cry about for that thing anymore. and you will slowly get out of it.
dont keep things inside. accumulate too long will explode de.
give you BIG BIG moral support. :eek:13: nahh. i left few more weeks to go. dont need so much strength and power liao. pass to you through my muack muack.

elmo493

Sorry for being frank but I really disapproved sex before marriage and worse, without precaution.

First of all, I don't see there is any future in your relationship and yet both of you don't bother to take any preaution. Now, your kid are going to suffer due to both of your mistake.

No quarrel doesn't means you are a model couple. No quarrel might be because both of you are too afraid to discuss about the future and problem you are facing from the beginning.

Now, baby is another problem both of you have to solve but it seem that he is trying to escape from it and you want him to face it that's why you start to quarrel.

Sorry for being frank but I really disapproved sex before marriage and worse, without precaution.

First of all, I don't see there is any future in your relationship and yet both of you don't bother to take any preaution. Now, your kid are going to suffer due to both of your mistake.

No quarrel doesn't means you are a model couple. No quarrel might be because both of you are too afraid to discuss about the future and problem you are facing from the beginning.

Now, baby is another problem both of you have to solve but it seem that he is trying to escape from it and you want him to face it that's why you start to quarrel.
i dont think its for you to say whether the kid's will suffer or not.

SunShine07

even though i agreed with you on disapproved of sex b4 marriage but i have see a lot of my friends who is shot gun marriage, even as younger as below 20, they are still as loving.

Not all have no future. Even those who are more conservative, they marry and have sex and kids later, they still face the same problem, end up divorce, (I am one good example.)

Marriage is not only about sex life.

It is based on trust, care, love, communications, sharing of burdens, imtimacy and etc........

SunShine07

i dont think its for you to say whether the kid's will suffer or not.
yes, i think kids without father still ok, but i striongly believe that must with mother ( of cos provided the mummy must really love and care extra for the kids) and i kinda of disapproved remarry with kids though there are some case which is ok to remarry with kids, not many man can love others kids than their own.

Though I am not a divorcee, but i know it is just the matter of time, i won't remarry again......it is better to be single

at least someone more sensible talking reason.....
its not the end of the world. jia you jia you. woman may not be strong. but mummies are strong. cause i belive you will do anything and everything for the wellbeing of your little one. :001_302:

SunShine07

its not the end of the world. jia you jia you. woman may not be strong. but mummies are strong. cause i belive you will do anything and everything for the wellbeing of your little one. :001_302:
ya, last time i tot i am weak kinda timid, but after i have my son, i will go all the way to protect him....

No wonder there is only 'shi shang shi you ma ma hao', 'mei you papa de fen' :001_302:

CanCanMum

well i guess the road ahead for single parents is already double more difficult than couples.....i have watched mediacorps show last time featuring single parents before, how they play the role of raising kids singlehandedly from young...it really takes more than enuf courage and efforts for them....especially single-handedly......i guess they really need our encouragements and supports. :tlaugh:

well i guess the road ahead for single parents is already double more difficult than couples.....i have watched mediacorps show last time featuring single parents before, how they play the role of raising kids singlehandedly from young...it really takes more than enuf courage and efforts for them....especially single-handedly......i guess they really need our encouragements and supports. :tlaugh:
nono. what we need most de is understanding. no encouragement no support also nevermind. dont need sympathy. we need your understanding to not judge and jump to conclusion just cause we are single mummies. esp for my case, young single mummy.
but actually, i also dont care much how people see me. cause though im young and ignorant, i make mistake and i dare take the responsibility. clear conscious. :we3jiggy:

ya, last time i tot i am weak kinda timid, but after i have my son, i will go all the way to protect him....

No wonder there is only 'shi shang shi you ma ma hao', 'mei you papa de fen' :001_302:
ya la. you wont know how far you can go how much you can do till one day, you really need to go that far do that much. all parents esp mothers, all they want is their child to have a good life in future. do so much all for the sake of their precious.. 'shi yue huai tai' not fake one leh. still got one more, 'mu zi lian xin'. mother and son heart connected. :001_302:

SunShine07

ya la. you wont know how far you can go how much you can do till one day, you really need to go that far do that much. all parents esp mothers, all they want is their child to have a good life in future. do so much all for the sake of their precious.. 'shi yue huai tai' not fake one leh. still got one more, 'mu zi lian xin'. mother and son heart connected. :001_302:
:tlaugh: yeah manz! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE 'WEI DA' MUMMIES!:Dancing_wub:

Amulet

nono. what we need most de is understanding. no encouragement no support also nevermind. dont need sympathy. we need your understanding to not judge and jump to conclusion just cause we are single mummies. esp for my case, young single mummy.
but actually, i also dont care much how people see me. cause though im young and ignorant, i make mistake and i dare take the responsibility. clear conscious. :we3jiggy:
:red::red:

CanCanMum

eh....i did not harbour any sense of sympathy when i posted this....just that i feel for single parents how difficult they got to go thru the journey of raising up kids tat is 母兼父职 or in case of single dads they need to 父兼母职. It is not easy and i feel they are very 伟大 hence i said i will give encouragement and support when i can. Understanding goes without saying.

:tlaugh:

Come in here more often ... assuming that time allows you to do that, of course.
The mummies here will share info & experiences with you ... so much so that you won't even feel lonely at any time throughout your pregnancy.

More importantly, the mummies here will give you reasons to smile ... which, in turn, will give a broad smile to your beautiful baby when he is born.
:wink: :wink:
what happen wor..
the 'depress' kind of feeling is normal during pregnancy. but must fight it dont let yourself sink..
know what, i use to enjoy cutting myself with penknife. not trying to commit suicide. just cuts deep enough to feel the pain and see the blood. i dont see myself as 'depressed' during then cause i know what im doing and i choose to do what im doing. but after my little one came, i tell myself i have to be strong. and i dont do that anymore cause im afraid it will leave scars on my bb. 'superstitious la'.
so now. i cry whenever i feel like. but i will talk to bb. tell him mummy's crying cause mummy's sad. when you are out you have to love mummy alot. be a good and happy boy. so mummy wont cry anymore alright. things like that. and now, he kicks me whenever im sad or gonna start crying.
the little one inside will know how you feel. so dont give up. for his/her sake. human gets stronger after every fall. its natural. so just cry when there's things that make you feel sad. cause after crying few times over the same thing, you will realise, there's nothing much to cry about for that thing anymore. and you will slowly get out of it.
dont keep things inside. accumulate too long will explode de.
give you BIG BIG moral support. :eek:13: nahh. i left few more weeks to go. dont need so much strength and power liao. pass to you through my muack muack.

Thank you happymummy for ur muacks.. So sweet...:shyxxx:

Thank you ladies n gentleman for ur words.. Here at the centre, i'm wif other ladies who have gone thru wad i'm going thru now.. So i should be fine here learning from them too..

I've told them about tis forum and they mite be joining soon.. So we'll have more online mummies to share wif...

Life is precious.. So is my baby's... Jia you mummies....

Dearest elmo493, thanks for ur kind words.. We dun tink of ourselves as a model couple.. We nvr quarelled cos we understood each other n we listen to each other's feelings... Understanding was our priority in the relationship.. We are quarreling now because we are trying to come to terms wif each others' decision for the baby... I want the baby and so does he.. But we cant look after the kid together cos we will hurt each other more.. Yes we should have taken precaution but now is too late for regrets dun u tink? Baby is with me already and i will love him/her.. We are not escaping this in any way.. It wasn't from the start that we had no future.. Love paved the way for us.. And love made us happy.. We were happy.. I'd be glad if you cld understand the situation n not jump to such conclusions.. I'm not hurt by ur statements but someone else could be if u had said the same words in her thread...:nah:

eh....i did not harbour any sense of sympathy when i posted this....just that i feel for single parents how difficult they got to go thru the journey of raising up kids tat is 母兼父职 or in case of single dads they need to 父兼母职. It is not easy and i feel they are very 伟大 hence i said i will give encouragement and support when i can. Understanding goes without saying.

:tlaugh:
haha. i know i know. from the way you post can tell la. but.. some people dont know ma.. some people one pole hit drop the whole boat....
i small gas. :001_302:

Thank you happymummy for ur muacks.. So sweet...:shyxxx:

Thank you ladies n gentleman for ur words.. Here at the centre, i'm wif other ladies who have gone thru wad i'm going thru now.. So i should be fine here learning from them too..

I've told them about tis forum and they mite be joining soon.. So we'll have more online mummies to share wif...

Life is precious.. So is my baby's... Jia you mummies....
dont know what kind of centre that is and what it is like. but happy to know that you have people around you giving you moral support. all the best!
anytime need more muack muack from me just let me know. my kiss got power one. at least it made my mama's fever go down today. :001_302: