First Time Moms (FTMs)

chanelloo

Hello all FTMs! I am 15 weeks too. But next check-up at Jan 18th, for detail scan to check BB and also seeing the gender...
@chanelloo : So good, 16 weeks can go see gender le.. I still gonna wait.. Haha, so excited.. I'm also small built, so if i were to wear a top that hugs me, my tummy also very obvious.. Even my friend commented that my tummy is bigger than them (When they are preggy with their #1) .. Haha..
But colleagues n friends are able to guess I'm preggy when i'm only 8 weeks .. -_-"

why your next check up is Jan?? not every month meh?

ping87

Hi hi!! i'm FTM too!! am really excited.. now currently coming 16 weeks..
pending to go see gynea to check for gender...
my tummy also starting to show a bit.. cant wait for my next appointment.. each time seeing the monitor, just makes me feel very excited! :)

Hikari

Hi girls. Im a first time mummy expecting my little prince in January! Currently at 32 weeks now. I dunno if im lucky or unlucky cos my tummy was flat and i wasnt showing until i hit 7-8mths..now everyone says at most i look 4 mths pregnant.Haha. I am so exited to see my boy next month. Now praying he will stick to his date and come out in January.Yup until today I still feel so excited seeing my naughty boy on the monitor..he is so active lately,whole day dancing in my tummy and pokes me when I miss my meal times. Time flies and Im nearing the end of my pregnancy..next year gonna be a whole new chapter for me and my Hubby. now he keeps telling me Baby boy come out in Jan.December u give birth one more? Omg I wanna faint..I told him pls let me rest! Dk whats his rush..he wants two before we're 25.ooh la la!

roudx

@chanelloo : I went to see last week. So scheduled on Jan 18th for detail scan, then can see my BB gender :) Just envy you girls can know it earlier like 16 weeks.. While I gonna wait till Jan 18 :( I'm so excited to know whether girl or boy, so I can buy alot of things for my precious :p

PuTRi

Hi all! Im also a FTM. Currently @ 25th week! Baby boy is very active. Had terrible 1st trimester - vomitting, blackouts, moody. Only in mid of 4th mth/after 14th week than sickness subsides. I was small n skinny wt weight of 44kg. Now i am at 63kg. I like to wear loose tops, now most cant fit n im borrowing my mom's clothes 1st for these 4 mths more. Hehe... Mom say y waste money on clothes u wear temp only. Nah take my clothes 1st... Non of my bottoms (skirts/jeans/pants) can fit!!! Wearing leggings only. I only start to see the kiking n "wave" from baby @ 23rd weeks onward. I hv a lot of body aches, n discomfort. The mid wife who do post natal massage for me told me tat my baby got long legs so tats y my sides hurt wen he streched out! It is also due to my small body frame. My frens who long time nvr see me wen we bump into one another outside said i look better compare to my past skinny body. Now i also feel so heavy tat sometimes i got jerky scared wen i took the elevator, it "drop" slightly due to my weight!!! Omg!!! Hahaha... Sometimes i misses the things i used to do but now cant due to being pregnant. Such as my hubby carry me from couch to bedroom if i fall asleep. Now he wakes me up. Says im too heavy for him!!! *faint*

Hi all! Im also a FTM. Currently @ 25th week! Baby boy is very active. Had terrible 1st trimester - vomitting, blackouts, moody. Only in mid of 4th mth/after 14th week than sickness subsides. I was small n skinny wt weight of 44kg. Now i am at 63kg. I like to wear loose tops, now most cant fit n im borrowing my mom's clothes 1st for these 4 mths more. Hehe... Mom say y waste money on clothes u wear temp only. Nah take my clothes 1st... Non of my bottoms (skirts/jeans/pants) can fit!!! Wearing leggings only. I only start to see the kiking n "wave" from baby @ 23rd weeks onward. I hv a lot of body aches, n discomfort. The mid wife who do post natal massage for me told me tat my baby got long legs so tats y my sides hurt wen he streched out! It is also due to my small body frame. My frens who long time nvr see me wen we bump into one another outside said i look better compare to my past skinny body. Now i also feel so heavy tat sometimes i got jerky scared wen i took the elevator, it "drop" slightly due to my weight!!! Omg!!! Hahaha... Sometimes i misses the things i used to do but now cant due to being pregnant. Such as my hubby carry me from couch to bedroom if i fall asleep. Now he wakes me up. Says im too heavy for him!!! *faint*
Wow! Ur weight increased alot! I wonder what will be mine!

Hi all! I am also a FTM too. Currently at 4th week only. :)

EnonPoh

Ugh i had a whole month if morning sickness when i was pregnant. And it was not even just morning. It should be called whole day and night sickness. Hated it. But it got better. Hang in there :)
yup... taken doctor's anti vomit pills and feel so much better :)

ahchan5

Hello all FTMs! I am 15 weeks too. But next check-up at Jan 18th, for detail scan to check BB and also seeing the gender...
@chanelloo : So good, 16 weeks can go see gender le.. I still gonna wait.. Haha, so excited.. I'm also small built, so if i were to wear a top that hugs me, my tummy also very obvious.. Even my friend commented that my tummy is bigger than them (When they are preggy with their #1) .. Haha..
But colleagues n friends are able to guess I'm preggy when i'm only 8 weeks .. -_-"
I am about same week as you.
Still having nauseous and vomiting. Hunger pangs too. I stopped work.
Struggling with the symptoms to get over.....
Scan last week, can see bb is boy. Detailed scan in January.

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, pre/post natal massages,professional confinement care and stay in confinement services at our beautiful and serene center etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.