Full Mth Celebration/Baby Shower - Preparation/Resources/Planning/Venue

jj25

Alpha Male
Re: Caterer for one-month Celebration

Both my sister and I ordered from fostre for our babies' full month. Hers was last year and mine was just this month. Food portion is quite big and taste nice. Food also halal.

Just to share.

Spiralng

Re: Caterer for one-month Celebration

I used Neo garden food not bad and service gd. The last time i ordered was in March 09. During tat time, they hv a promotion for celebration or birthday.

1st mth celebration location.

Hi all mtbs any gd plc to recommend for 1st mth celebration for a guest list o abt 100 guests. Was thinking of a function hall in nearby community centre but wld like to ask for other options? pls advise?

stonston

Re: 1st mth celebration location.

My boy's 1st month had around 100+ guests. Split into 2 sessions. Lunch buffet at home for friends. Dinner at restaurant for relatives (had 10 tables).

Ting

wah, 100 ppl.. so many~
maybe can rent those function halls at CC? or safra?
or like stonston, split into 2 grps.
if not very hard to entertain them all.

erm thks for all e info but i was asking more of a place or location rather than hw to go abt celebrating. hmmm mayb i haven make myself clear enuff. i have thought o booking a function room @ 1 of e cc near my house for the 1st mth celebration. but to keep my options open i would like to know if theres any other plcs or loactions that i can clebrate as well. thks

yakii

erm thks for all e info but i was asking more of a place or location rather than hw to go about celebrating. hmmm mayb i have not make myself clear enuff. i have thought o booking a function room @ 1 of e cc near my house for the 1st month celebration. but to keep my options open i would like to know if theres any other plcs or loactions that i can clebrate as well. thks
tat day went to one of my buddies baby's 1st mth celebration at Mariners' Corner Resturant. The environment is of the oldies...but then food is great..they charge per head @$16.00 and car park is free. The place can hold up to 120 person. Which mean you r taking up the whole resturant for ur function. I feel the price is not that high

erm thks for all e info but i was asking more of a place or location rather than hw to go about celebrating. hmmm mayb i have not make myself clear enuff. i have thought o booking a function room @ 1 of e cc near my house for the 1st month celebration. but to keep my options open i would like to know if theres any other plcs or loactions that i can clebrate as well. thks
Where do you stay? My friend is doing at some army bungalow chalet at Changi.. Think you can consider chalets too =)

mummiestarries

hi,may i know which hotel ballroom did you have for your boy's 1st month celebration?

anyone got any idea of what to give as a giveaway for baby's full month?
Can customize little bears that has the baby's name printed on the chest, wearing little tutus (for girls) or wearing baseball caps (for boys).

I was actually wanting to do this for dear son's first month.

Just an idea to share. =)

junzie

Re: Full Month Cakes

you can also try sugarie sweet bakeshoppe, my friend ordered from them and they did a sesame street set, so adorable! and their cupcakes are just nice, not so sweet. and she also said they will try to work out your budget for you, their service not bad.

lonerjas

i ordered sweetest moments last yr.. will be ordering again from them for my coming new born

iBaby_Mum

Sweetest Moments Too!
But please order early as their orders are always full to avoid disappointment.

shereenkhong

Hi All Mummy,

I'm new here in this forum. Can someone recommend me a good full month cake packages?

I've found a few in the website but not sure whether it is good or not. Can some one give comment on "Sweetest Moments" and "Choz Confectionery"? Which one is better?

Appreciate for all of your comment here.

Thanks and best regards,
Shereen

Re: Pls recommend a full month cake package!!

i ordered mine from sweetest moments... their stuff are pretty nice. my cousin catered his from "patridge pear". that one the ang ku kueh is not too bad.

yyt47

Just wondering is it mandatory to have full mth celebration before the actual day?

Can we hold it after the actual day since the actual day is during a weekday which relatives/friends would not be able to make it......