Full Mth Celebration/Baby Shower - Preparation/Resources/Planning/Venue

Evon

Re: Full month celebration

Actually i think chalet will be good. Sept may not be too "peak" so prices will not be so high. Best part is that you and your new born can have some quiet place to enjoy. Me was thinking to take chalet too as my kid due dec, meaning jan 2010. As my area no lift upgrade too...and i'm at lvl 4...so very bad for my elder to climb all the way to lvl 4...If you got civil servant friends or relatives, ask em to book for you... those goverment one big and cheap. If you going for average size chalet,buffet of 40,cakes for relatives and friends..Let say you expecting 40 guest
Chalet - 3d2n = $150 (aloha 2 bed rm)
Buffet - 40x $6 = $240 (can eat up to 50)
Cakes - 30 boxes = $300 (not all guest will take)
Total = $700+/-

Hi, can you recommend the buffet each pax $6 only.

yakii

Re: Caterer for one-month Celebration

for all my celebration we will take CJS caterer..they give us a reasonable price and the portion is big and food is yummy

mummypooh

HI all,

Are the above mentioned caterers halal? Coz im tinting to invite some of my Malay frens to the celebration.

Thanks in advance. :001_302:

But the food ok ok only..if u dun mind.If u expecting a lot of guess, it's should be okay.
I that time order for my ROM.
Eatz Catering - They got webpage one..u go check it out.

If my wife going deliver at Thomson Medical Centre, does i get discount from Thomson Catering? Just kidding,thanks for info...it going to gimme more choices next year.

stonston

Halal caterers:
Elsie's Kitchen
Manna Pot Catering
Stamford Catering

I use the above for school's big events, no problems, always got good reviews.

Yes yes Neo Garden. Order from Orange Clove if u r placing for yr halal frens. They r under the same roof.

Amulet

Re: Full Month Cakes

i tried some of my ex collegues' full month cake which seriously doesnt taste nice.. so to be safe, i choose bengawan solo instead.. although no fanciful patterns, but im sure it taste yummy.. :D

wenz

Re: Full Month Cakes

i ordered mine from E creative, heard from my co tat their cakes are nice...
she finished 4pcs in 1hour n craving for more...

so can try ecreative as well.. service not bad too... can look for florence if u wan...