Full Mth Celebration/Baby Shower - Preparation/Resources/Planning/Venue

wenz

Re: Baby's First Month Celebration

Thanks everyone for the info.

The namly lounge looks cool. Will check out more.

Where is the Chevron Chalet? Can't get any info online...
Here's the link: The Chevrons Home

joeichen: i booked 1 unit during my DD 1st month and 2 unit during her 1st bday, find it small for my guest.. wat i did was to invite our relatives to come in noon for buffet 3pm - 6pm
then invited our frens to come 6pm - 11pm for BBQ
so i dun have to worry for not getting enough catering for all my guest as they can have BBQ or Buffet... oh ya... my mom and MIL also cooked some beehoon, curry etc...

Some frens/relative with kids can come earlier if they wanna swim or play in the pool...
i quite like tat place as it near to home and GIANT...

joeichen

I booked 1 unit for my boy's 1st bday, like u I cater buffet in the afternoon n BBQ at nite..... so tired....
Was think to go for something more simple for my 2nd boy's full mth. Any gd n cheap cater to recomend?
Any idea of the price to book a ballroom at OCC or any recomend?

Last edited:

Astar

Hmmm... anyone booked NSRCC before? Hubby was thinking of this place, nearer to our home.. Heheh...

Anyone is resort members? Maybe can help us book? *thickskin*:shyxxx:

vanilla04

First Month Celebrations Favors or Gifts for guests..

Hi jus wondering if you guys have any idea wat can be given for the guests who comes for the baby 1st month celebration.. something which can oet them bring home?? actually i;m asking for my cousin who's edd is 7 july.. she's too lazy to log on..

so pls any kind hearted soul can tell me more abt it??

thanks...

ferlyn ;)

apollo

Re: First Month Celebrations Favors or Gifts for guests..

sweetest moments seems very delicious with nice pakaging! they also provide lil card for each box of cake with the baby photo on it =D

Spiralng

Sweetest moments hv very nice cakes and kueh. I give to my client for my baby's full month. You can personalise your message and at the same time, they give you a small namecard size with your baby's photo and info in it. My clients and friends all kept the namecard. The packaging comes in a nice box with ribbions for handles so everyone can just carried it off.

WEN_9117

Hi jus wondering if you guys have any idea wat can be given for the guests who comes for the baby 1st month celebration.. something which can oet them bring home?? actually i;m asking for my cousin who's edd is 7 july.. she's too lazy to log on..

thanks...

ferlyn ;)
Hi Vanilla,
I also start headache, after c ur post coz all tis thing have to plan first. I remember for my DS i order catering from KYO the foods taste r not bad hmm and also the full month gifts is tradtational type and also order for my church ppl to share after the next day of celebrate. So I thinkig of going back to KYO for my buffet and also some kueh for the next day church. And is ard I think I will order 10boxes of cakes from Sweet moment coz it look nice to show for my DH client side. All is look like v troblesome lor.
Due know it wrk anot? Hai

Maelyn

I got sets of 6 pcs of choc fudge from Gobi for DS' full-month. It looks presentable, tastes really good and price reasonable. My DS' name is Isaac and i got Gobi to spell out his name and decorated the last piece with stars. All my frens and relatives loved it! Visit their website for more info - index

mummymag

thanks...

ferlyn ;)
My friends have tried this Category: Baby Full Month - Cherylshuen's

I have asked for more information from my friend after receiving boxes of full month cakes from my friends over last one year. Viewed the website and am planning for a nice cake for both my lovely daughters. :)

pkshl

baby full month party,do on actual day or 1week after?

hi mummies, when do you all do yr baby full mth party?
do yr do it on actual baby full mth date or can do 1week after baby full mth date?

Queenbabe

Re: baby full month party,do on actual day or 1week after?

actual day or earlier , never see people do 1wk later :)

CanCanMum

dink its not auspicious to do it later....gotta do it either earlier or exact date.

pkshl

u mean do it during confinement period?

do ive to inform my confinement aunty that im doing full mth party at my house?

CanCanMum

normally we do it best on full month (means end of confinement period like 30 day?)

but most pple opt to do on a weekend, so tat most guests can make it.

for mine last time i did my full month party 3 days earlier to the actual "Freedom" day.

but if i dun rem wrongly, your Confinement lady will leave on the day u do your Full Month.

I dun employ any CL but tats what my friend told me.

But some CLs will be kind enuf to stay to fulfill the 30 day confinement.

snowbear

u mean do it during confinement period?

do ive to inform my confinement aunty that im doing full mth party at my house?
yup. It's usually held before the actual day or on the day itself. It's inauspicious to do it after...

apollo

ya during or before 1st mth..

btw, normally we follow the Lunar or english calender huh??

mandymtb

CL is staying wif u only for 28 days wat... at least thats wat i hv been told..... no?

cui_er

I did a few days earlier for my son, should be the closest sunday to the actual full-month date.