Getting Botak after few months after giving birth.

Oppsgal

I think I am going to be bald soon with all my hair falling out. Vacuum every single days but hairs keep dropping everywhere, floors, basin, chairs and bed.

:embarrassed:Anyone have the same problem? Got any food can stop post natal hair drop?

ochklk

I think I am going to be bald soon with all my hair falling out. Vacuum every single days but hairs keep dropping everywhere, floors, basin, chairs and bed.

:embarrassed:Anyone have the same problem? Got any food can stop post natal hair drop?
Me too when my son is forth mth plus then keep dropping.. My hubby aso say my front hair part getting bald, now he vacuuming the floor...but he nv say anything cos he noe I becos give birth to my boy then keep dropping one if he say no improving, he will bring me to 101. Haa...... I use hair tonic but I think too strong, I feel my head bery heavy(headache) after appling so I gave up, no hair tonic for me.

perrier

me too! i am hoping a change of shampoo will help.
just started to use this brand ---> kerastase, hopefully it will help...

hstan15

hi

me too.. hair dropping like nobody biz. and my hubby said because i eat too much tibits.. sigh.. cant the hubbies understand it comes in a package? a baby and a new fat mum with dropping hair? hahah

Oppsgal

hi

me too.. hair dropping like nobody biz. and my hubby said because i eat too much tibits.. sigh.. cant the hubbies understand it comes in a package? a baby and a new fat mum with dropping hair? hahah
Haha.. My hb say my hair dirty the floor. :embarrassed: Maybe can gather all the hairs to make a new wig.

stonston

I also drop alot of hair. My maid also noticed cos she needs to sweep alot of hair all over the house.

But I realise my hair grow very fast also, no dun look like balding. But I can feel my hair getting thinner & lesser. My dad ask me take some chinese herbal thingy for the hair to grow but I dun like the smell/taste. My dad is botak old man he take the herb thingy his hair really grow alot, so ask me to take but I din. Just change shampoo & it improved slightly.

Oppsgal

I also drop alot of hair. My maid also noticed cos she needs to sweep alot of hair all over the house.

But I realise my hair grow very fast also, no dont look like balding. But I can feel my hair getting thinner & lesser. My dad ask me take some chinese herbal thingy for the hair to grow but I dont like the smell/taste. My dad is botak old man he take the herb thingy his hair really grow alot, so ask me to take but I did not. Just change shampoo & it improved slightly.
What herbal thing? Will grow hair wrong places?:001_302:

cui_er

I remember dropping LOTS of hair around 4mths after giving birth too. The situation lasted for almost 2mths if i never rmbr wrongly. After that, hair should grow back ba... but quite distressing at that time to keep seeing hair all over the place dropping like nobody's business. Somemore that time, already gave birth for 4mths ma! Was quite shocked when discovered the dropping hair, ugh.

camomile

can ask your dad to provide us with the chinese medicine receipe? i have been dropping hair, with or without the pregnancy. Like all of you, the house is covered with my hair!!

i scare after giving birth the condition will get worse.

the good news is, i really have alot alot of hair! still one thick bunch when i tie it up. but you'll never know ... i might just have a hole somewhere..someday. especially i always pull my hair back to tie in a ponytail

Oppsgal

Arggg... Got one big hole in front of my head from loss of hair already. :embarrassed:

So ugly. Need to wear hat go out...

PinkDiamonds

How long does it usually take for the condition to go back to normal? I started dropping hair a couple of weeks ago. My sister is getting married in October, don't want to have bad hair on that day :(

CarolOng

Sounds really scary... currently haven started for me yet... hopefully it won't be too serious for me as i'm consider not thick hair ppl... so afraid of getting bald patches. =(

helo mommies...

just read thru the forum...how come nobody mentioned Ba Wang...the shampoo endorsed by Jackie Chan.

Am using that..and I feel that there are lesser hair on the flr after switching to that shampoo..

Oppsgal

helo mommies...

just read thru the forum...how come nobody mentioned Wang...the shampoo endorsed by Jackie Chan.

Am using that..and I feel that there are lesser hair on the flr after switching to that shampoo..
I try the hair fall shampoo, nothing happen, still hair drop...

PinkDiamonds

Some said 2 mths, till now over 2 mths still dropping until a big hole infront. :nah:
mine started when my girl was 3.5months. If it only last for 2 months I can make it for her wedding. Hahaha.

So much hair on the floor until they start to clump, really can make a wig with them LOL.

Those who have thick hair, do u find that your hair drop is not so obvious?

Those with short hair do u also find that the hair drop is not so obvious?

i read in some magazines that it is normal to drop more hair after giving birth cos during our pregnancy we did not shed as much hair (tks to pregnancy hormones) hence after birth is payback time.

Thinking back, during pregnancy I really drop lesser hair compared to before.

Stan

yup.. in fact i like never drop hair now... maybe like a few strands everyday...
After give birth, this means will drop like mad!! arrghhh......

M&M

i read in some magazines that it is normal to drop more hair after giving birth cos during our pregnancy we did not shed as much hair (thanks to pregnancy hormones) hence after birth is payback time.

Thinking back, during pregnancy I really drop lesser hair compared to before.

how long will this dropping hair thing last? i also started to drop a lot of hair after giving birth for 3 months... will the hair grow back? should i cut my hair short to prevent dropping more cos long hair more weight tends to drop more hair..:embarrassed: