Gggrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

stonston

Just to vent my 'frustrations'....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got many issues which r bugging me but not convenient to share on forum. but just feels better to 'scream' although it is ony in the virtual world.

lawla12

i help u "daaa xiaoooo rennnnn"

:we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh::we2arghh:

Jen1106

:we2biglaugh::we2biglaugh::we2biglaugh::we2biglaugh::we2biglaugh::we2biglaugh::we2biglaugh::we2biglaugh::we2biglaugh:

autumn82

I also want to vent my anger... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~ Notty Iggy...........!!!!!!!!! Still dont drink mummy's gonna starve u!!! :embarrassed:

Borrow yr thread ston²... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

yellowpudding

Borrow 3rd time dear. :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..........GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

jazz_sofia

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................

stonston

Don't worry! It's nice to vent out your frustrations isn't it?

I vented mine totally in a very bad way: SHOPPING!
But today I was shopping for more enrichment classes for my boy. Happy with my 'buy'. :p

autumn82

dont't worry! It's nice to vent out your frustrations isn't it?

I vented mine totally in a very bad way: SHOPPING!
But today I was shopping for more enrichment classes for my boy. Happy with my 'buy'. :p
:blue::blue::blue::wong30::wong30::wong30:

stonston

pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jmumi

Me Also Want To Vent... AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLOODY PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stonston

I'm still pissed cos of LAST MINUTE DEADLINES!

Today 2.40pm then tell us the deadline is 12noon tomorrow. I HAVE 12 CLASSES FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!

jazz_sofia

i wanna vent my anger too....i want to shout at the top of my lungs until my voice vanishes..............

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stonston

Do any of you feel like that or am I the only one?

-> there are many unappreciative people around
-> people who like to use your info & dun give credit
-> people ignore you when they dunnid you and only find you when they need you
-> people who act like experts but behind the scene actually ask others for answers then come online to post answers

CanCanMum

-> people who like to use your info & dont give credit
-> people who act like experts but behind the scene actually ask others for answers then come online to post answers
*raises hand*

me~~~

i feel for "
here are many unappreciative people around"

lols~~~~always been like tat.......like "Hao Xin Mei Hao Bao"

and oso "people ignore you when they dunnid you and only find you when they need you" = i dun ignore but sometimes some friends i only looked for them when i need some little favours coz they oso did it to me lorrr......:p......

Rest i m still okie coz all i wrote all online stuff from own experiences, set aside those crapppzzz...... lols~~~~if dunno den i will keep quiet lols~~~~:p

snowbear

-> people who like to use your info & dont give credit
There are lotsa people who are like that dearie (esp at the workplace)... cool down. Last time when i was working also have to face such people ...

Anyway, just to let you know, I appreciate all the advice you've given, whether online or via sms! A BIGGGGGG thank you to you! :D I'm sure there are other mummies out there who appreciate your advice too!

Last edited:

yellowpudding

stonston dear: borrow your thread again, bad day at work for me
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. grhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
it's really #@^#$%^&%^*&^&(^&UERER^%$^*^&(^&%^&%^(%&#%#$&!