GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~~~

TOP SPAMMERS THIS MONTH

• FION FION MN DARLING

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DIY BABE

• QUEENBABE BABE

• JASPZZ BABE

• PRINCESS BABE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lawla12

Re: GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~

monitoring my kids now making sure they complete their homework.......
Just realise it's a blood boiling process.........................

LOL~

ya ya....will vomit blood deeeeeeee.....smtimes cos u'r monitoring them, they tend "not to use their brains" cos they know if they do wrongly, u will nag at them......

BbpHir3

Re: GoNG XI GoNG XI HUAT HUAT HUAT ARHHH FEBRUARY~~~ NOC THREAD~~~~~~HUAT HUAT HUAT~~

Tiger's not back since 10+pm last night~~~

and the kids are driving me nuts!!!!!

Spiralng

LOL~

ya ya....will vomit blood deeeeeeee.....smtimes cos you'r monitoring them, they tend "not to use their brains" cos they know if they do wrongly, you will nag at them......
yessssss............worst still keep giving me wrong ans

Tiger's not back since 10+pm last night~~~

and the kids are driving me nuts!!!!!
same same....i also going mad with all 3 kids and their chickenpotlets....

BbpHir3

both extra uncooperative today siaz~~~~~~

stonston

Booooooo liaoooooo arrrrr????

I just reach home fm gathering with my P6 classmates!!!

yellowpudding

Morning all - just came back from mass :)
Cancan darling: Bang Bang... Baber is so cute :p I like his smile. Hehehehe.... Now my folks are asking - when is baber coming again? LOL. :p

lawla12

Morning all - just came back from mass :)
Cancan darling: Bang Bang... Baber is so cute :p I like his smile. Hehehehe.... Now my folks are asking - when is baber coming again? LOL. :p

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...u 2 dating arrrr...how come ur folks see baber arrrr..

ooorrrhhh orrrrrrrhhh oooorrrhhh, i tell aut dearie tat cancan bossie flirt behind her back...ORHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiralng

heloooooo..............everyone..........

BbpHir3

L soooooooo smart!!!

she know how to unlock my hp liaoz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somemore can on the camera function and take video and picture!!!! zzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~ she's officially ban from touching my hp liaoz!!!

oh!! and she feed tiger and me 1 chewing gum each.. hahahaha.. she unwrap by herself de worz...

apollo

L soooooooo smart!!!

she know how to unlock my hp liaoz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somemore can on the camera function and take video and picture!!!! zzzzzzzzzz~~~~~~ she's officially ban from touching my hp liaoz!!!

oh!! and she feed tiger and me 1 chewing gum each.. hahahaha.. she unwrap by herself worz...
really bo????????????????? 1yr+ nia noe hw to do all these??????? what FM she drinking huh?? my ashton gong gong one lehh...

lawla12

really bo????????????????? 1yr+ nia know hw to do all these??????? what FM she drinking huh?? my ashton gong gong one lehh...

LOL!!!!!!

boy boy is slower than ger ger rite??? tats wad i always hear....smtimes, they 2years old oso duno how to speak....

lawla12

morn went temple wif my parents....mum ask abt the younger sis (my parents will on n off ask me abt my house)...then i told her the story...

my mum say NO NO NO NO....i'll b the one suffering...ask me DUN GIF IN.....she say, woody ask me to think in his shoes (be considerate to him)...then "shui ti liang wo" ......she say i've to b selfish otherwise, i will end up wif all the unhappiness cos i'm the ONLY OUTSIDER if they all move into my house.....

my father says if they INSIST in moving it, he will go my house n scold them....he said "how dare they bully me".....

i'm happy yet sad...happy tat my parents r so supportive...but sad tat they've to get worried....

actually, i dun intend to tell them but since my mum asked me 1st....i tot of hearing her views too.....smtimes elderly can gif gd advise (big picture)....

apollo

LOL!!!!!!

boy boy is slower than ger ger rite??? tats what i always hear....smtimes, they 2years old also dont know how to speak....
ya i always hear ppl saying this too! and i also feel it's kinda true lorr.. haha!

morn went temple with my parents....mum ask about the younger sis (my parents will on n off ask me about my house)...then i told her the story...

my mum say NO NO NO NO....i'll b the one suffering...ask me dont give IN.....she say, woody ask me to think in his shoes (be considerate to him)...then "shui ti liang wo" ......she say i've to b selfish otherwise, i will end up with all the unhappiness cos i'm the ONLY OUTSIDER if they all move into my house.....

my father says if they INSIST in moving it, he will go my house n scold them....he said "how dare they bully me".....

i'm happy yet sad...happy that my parents r so supportive...but sad that they've to get worried....

actually, i dont intend to tell them but since my mum asked me 1st....i thought of hearing her views too.....smtimes elderly can give good advise (big picture)....

dearie, glad tt ur parents are so supportive! they r right, since the chances of u being bullied will get higher if they move in, then u must stand firm! if they move in, u move bk niang jia.. LOL! but horr machiam they 'earn' dao... LOL

lawla12

dearie, glad that your parents are so supportive! they r right, since the chances of you being bullied will get higher if they move in, then you must stand firm! if they move in, you move back niang jia.. LOL! but horr machiam they 'earn' dao... LOL

if i really move back niang jia...i'm quite sure my golden army troop (my parents/family) will come n house n start world war 3 liaooooo.....i believe my parents will do tat esp my father...in my parents' eyes, i'm always the timid one....

Status
Not open for further replies.