Good day to all,

I'm recommending my aunty, MeiMei from Malaysia
- More than 20 years experience
- Patient with babies
- Able to stay up at night to take care of babies
- Cook delicious food
- Pleasant character
- Fantastic reviews from previous employers

If interested, please call Adrian @ 91117357, or my aunty, Meimei @ 0207-6969406 (Chinese speaking)

pinkamoon

Hi! I have read in this forum abt auntie Meiling, and I am engaging her. I have read about positive feedback abt her in other forum too. At the same time, there are other negative feedback abt auntie Meiling too. Dunno if she is the same person cos Meiling is a common name. Too bad when they post negative feedback, they did not put down the telephone number.

Serena

Hi

I thought i share this ...

I just finished my confiment and had a very good confirment lady (Aunty Yue Fen).

I even extended her for 2 more weeks.

This is my second child, my first child i engaged a CFL as well but it was a terrible experience. Hence, this time i was also skeptical when i was recommended to this CF aunty.

So i was extremely glad that i had this aunty this time round.

She has many years of experience, very patient and loving with my daughter. First few days she is with me, she takes the time to observe my daughter to see how she can best take care of her, and she learns very fast. She cooks very yummy food (my first confirment i had horrible food and i didnt know confirment food can actually taste nice ...) and most important my family all like her very much and she is hygenic!

She has a very pleasent character, very helpful and responsible. when looking after baby, she doesnt on her hp or pick her hp so that she wont be distracted.

If any one is interested you can contact her at 65 8375 6048 (SG) or her house at 0207-6522606 (MSA). (but as i say if she is looking after baby her hp might be off or she doesnt pick up, so you might want to leave a message instead so that she can revert)

Cheers!

stressfulbee

Hi
U may call my this non stay s'pore confinement lady.
She had more than 10yrs experience, ard 50++, she honest, clean, flexible & her cooking is delicious..... (she able to cook different tonic soup, "zhu jiao chu" & different CF dishes within 28days.)

her contact is hp: 98476976.:red:

Hi

I thought i share this ...

I just finished my confiment and had a very good confirment lady (Aunty Yue Fen).

I even extended her for 2 more weeks.

This is my second child, my first child i engaged a CFL as well but it was a terrible experience. Hence, this time i was also skeptical when i was recommended to this CF aunty.

So i was extremely glad that i had this aunty this time round.

She has many years of experience, very patient and loving with my daughter. First few days she is with me, she takes the time to observe my daughter to see how she can best take care of her, and she learns very fast. She cooks very yummy food (my first confirment i had horrible food and i didnt know confirment food can actually taste nice ...) and most important my family all like her very much and she is hygenic!

She has a very pleasent character, very helpful and responsible. when looking after baby, she doesnt on her hp or pick her hp so that she wont be distracted.

If any one is interested you can contact her at 65 8375 6048 (SG) or her house at 0207-6522606 (MSA). (but as i say if she is looking after baby her hp might be off or she doesnt pick up, so you might want to leave a message instead so that she can revert)

Cheers!
Hi Serena,
I called her SG no. but i think she switched off. How do I call her MSA no.? Should I dial 60207-6522606?

trustHislove

Am actually in my last week of confinement .. what a difference a confinement nanny makes !! Came back after a C-section and it was nice to have them cook and look after babe while i rested. The good thing about CLs is that it allows you to look after the baby at your own pace.

The lady I had is very good, quite a blessing actually cause we did not know her and it was via another CL who was booked already. And it was difficult finding someone over the new year period.

Anyway, she is really good, professional, and importantly flexible to my needs. She is very jovial, looks after the baby well and cooks well too.

Would recommend her definitely ..
You can reach her at her sg mobile 92420902
her malaysia no. 0165557289
Hi tuberose
Are you still active on MummySG?

Am interested to contact your recommended CL, what's her name pls? =)
May i also ask if this CL is knowledgeable about breastfeeding? Some of my friends share that some CL may be good in caring for baby, cooking confinement food, etc but can't help much when it comes to breastfeeding problems, eg. baby has difficulty latching on, etc... Would you mind sharing pls?

Many thanks! God bless!

shln168

Hi all

Am currently into my 3rd week of confinement and thought i'd thank my confinement lady for her help so far by recommending her services. She's called Aunty Bi Ai from Malaysia. Communicates mostly in Mandarin, Teochew or Cantonese. While she can understand English, she isn't too fluent in it.

The pertinent points below:
1. Supportive of breastfeeding. Willing to bring me baby every 3 hours, even at night if i ask for her. Helps with feeding baby formula milk as supplement after that.

2. Handles baby lovingly, gently and patiently. Can see that baby feels secure when she handles her. Sometimes, she has to carry baby till 3+am when baby is fretful! No complaints!

3. Cooks for my family of 5, lunch and dinner. Granted she doesn't do much housework like mopping of floor in baby room as we have a domestic helper. But it does show that she's a give and take person, which is quite important for me! I'd not want to have a confinement lady who's very calculative!

4. While she has her own practices, she is willing to adapt to my request for certain things (which may not be the best afterall since it's mostly textbook teachings from TMC which can't be applied wholesale).

5. I have several dogs at home - she's not one who's afraid of them and will sometimes play with them. This may be helpful to dog owners?

No nonsense of getting to work during her first day before receiving an ang pao etc. Neither did she make unreasonable requests like having to charge extra for climbing up and down the stairs many many times a day, an extra fee i was quoted by some CLs when they heard it's a double storey place!

As she's going to be with me till 28 Oct, feel free to PM me or drop me an email at wywyatwork@yahoo.com if you'd like to speak with her/meet up with her before that.

And no, i am certainly not earning any commission from this! Just thought potential mummies might find it helpful to have one more reference.

Cheers

trustHislove

Hi all

Am currently into my 3rd week of confinement and thought i'd thank my confinement lady for her help so far by recommending her services. She's called Aunty Bi Ai from Malaysia. Communicates mostly in Mandarin, Teochew or Cantonese. While she can understand English, she isn't too fluent in it.

The pertinent points below:
1. Supportive of breastfeeding. Willing to bring me baby every 3 hours, even at night if i ask for her. Helps with feeding baby formula milk as supplement after that.

2. Handles baby lovingly, gently and patiently. Can see that baby feels secure when she handles her. Sometimes, she has to carry baby till 3+am when baby is fretful! No complaints!

3. Cooks for my family of 5, lunch and dinner. Granted she doesn't do much housework like mopping of floor in baby room as we have a domestic helper. But it does show that she's a give and take person, which is quite important for me! I'd not want to have a confinement lady who's very calculative!

4. While she has her own practices, she is willing to adapt to my request for certain things (which may not be the best afterall since it's mostly textbook teachings from Thomson Medical Center which can't be applied wholesale).

5. I have several dogs at home - she's not one who's afraid of them and will sometimes play with them. This may be helpful to dog owners?

No nonsense of getting to work during her first day before receiving an ang pao etc. Neither did she make unreasonable requests like having to charge extra for climbing up and down the stairs many many times a day, an extra fee i was quoted by some CLs when they heard it's a double storey place!

As she's going to be with me till 28 Oct, feel free to PM me or drop me an email at wywyatwork@yahoo.com if you'd like to speak with her/meet up with her before that.

And no, i am certainly not earning any commission from this! Just thought potential mummies might find it helpful to have one more reference.

Cheers
Hi shln168
i am interested to get in touch with your confinement lady. May i also know what are her charges like for 28 day stay-in and whether she knows how to cook confinement food for recovering mum?

Any chance of having a chat or meet up with her? I stay in Tampines but can arrange to meet up near your place (Bishan junction 8) so won't take up too much of her time away from you. =) My EDD is next year Feb.

Pls PM me or email me at trustHislove@gmail.com

Thanks so much! God bless!:Dancing_wub:

Hi,

My CL is very nice and friendly too. I enjoy very much having her here and cried when she has to leave... She is willing to follow instructions(very important). Beside taking care of my baby, she cooks 3 meals a day, perpare herbal drink, and boil chicken essence at night. She trains my maid too. I learned lots of things from her. And she is modern thinking. I personally think another important thing in hiring a CL, is mutual trust and a lot of communications. Her name is Lai Chen. She works for gpls confinement agency.
Can call and check whether she is available.

Last edited:

trustHislove

Hi,

My CL is very nice and friendly too. I enjoy very much having her here and cried when she has to leave... She is willing to follow instructions(very important). Beside taking care of my baby, she cooks 3 meals a day, perpare herbal drink, and boil chicken essence at night. She trains my maid too. I learned lots of things from her. And she is modern thinking. I personally think another important thing in hiring a CL, is mutual trust and a lot of communications. Her name is Lai Chen. She works for gpls confinement agency.
Can call and check whether she is available.
Hi mummies
Thanks for recommending your confinement ladies. In the end i decided to engage one from an agency (PEM) cos my EDD very near CNY, didn't want the anxiety of last min CL decide to back out due to the festive season in case baby arrives early. So far felt their service very professional. =)

kaitiing

Hi i had one good CL when i gave birth in Dec 2008. She charges 2k, want her contact? she is good, helped me cook for my husband, washed his laundry and mopped my house everyday. My parents ( not staying with me) bought groceries and she helped to cook dinner for them. her name is Yu ying stays in malaysia , seremban.. want her contact?
hi can u give me her contact number? cause my due date is feb it may fall on chinese new year.

Geri Tang

Hi mummies
Thanks for recommending your confinement ladies. In the end i decided to engage one from an agency (PEM) cos my EDD very near CNY, didn't want the anxiety of last min CL decide to back out due to the festive season in case baby arrives early. So far felt their service very professional. =)

Hi trustHislove,

Can you share a little on your CL from PEM? I cant decide PEM or GPLS?

Geri

Rbelle

I too are blessed with a wonderful confinement lady - Aunty Irene during my 2nd one.. She's very hardwirking, cooks so well, and took care of my elder boy so well.. My mom, hb and son put on 2 kg as her cooking was so serdup!!!! :)

I always joke with her if we have the 3rd one (which we TTC for past 3 month), the 1st pax to call is her instead of the gynae as she is just GOOD!!! :)

A deposit of $300 must be placed upon interview.. Including me 6 of my ex-church mates used her service, some 2 time le..

Cheers! :)
Hi Aby,

Can i have the contact of the CL?

Thanks!

sunHana

Hi Aby,

Saw your posting, wonder if we r using the same nanny:) can you pm me her number?
Hi Autum, maybe i know the malaysian contact number of your confinement lady? is it 016-7158962? Have u finished your confinement with her? Is it good?