Good TCM Doctor ???

Lim2528

I just done accuputure today at Raffles traditional chinese medicine and 1st timer too. For the 1st portion like take pulse and show tongue during consultation. Initially I told her that wanna do weight management coz slightly overweight that hinder to conceive. Than the sinseh said that I should do general fertilty program and it will help to unblock internal so the qi can flow than it will helps on weight reduce too (provided eat healthy ).

For the accuputure, I got 1 at head,few at tummy,1 at both hands (between the thumb finger), few at legs (ankle and between toe area). The poke is not painful but when it poke to some sensitive area, you can feel the pulling or sng sng/numb effect. Than there is heat transmit (something like a lamp) towards my tummy which I can feel the heat on it. This last for 20mins and got turn over than she poke few needles near kidney area for 15mins.

For the medication, she give me 2 type of powder packet (got the medication name on it too). 1 for morn and 1 for night. I searched online base on the medication name, the morn is for PMS, regulate mense, qi flow, than the night is for digistive, bowel this-order.

Hi lawla12,

Can advice me what is the medication name that your sinseh gave you?

Tig&P

hehehhee..jia you jia you~

btw...i paid $60 for evyting yaaaaaaa (the med is a 1 week course)
Yap! my total cost also $60 for everything (+ 1 wk med). She say my blood circulation no v gd, nv sleep well at nite and don't know wat stone is dim, so must do some exercise too.

Lim,
the medi pack did not state the name of the medi le... but the powder is black black one even went u mix w water.....

lawla12

I just done accuputure today at Raffles traditional chinese medicine and 1st timer too. For the 1st portion like take pulse and show tongue during consultation. Initially I told her that wanna do weight management coz slightly overweight that hinder to conceive. Than the sinseh said that I should do general fertilty program and it will help to unblock internal so the qi can flow than it will helps on weight reduce too (provided eat healthy ).

For the accuputure, I got 1 at head,few at tummy,1 at both hands (between the thumb finger), few at legs (ankle and between toe area). The poke is not painful but when it poke to some sensitive area, you can feel the pulling or sng sng/numb effect. Than there is heat transmit (something like a lamp) towards my tummy which I can feel the heat on it. This last for 20mins and got turn over than she poke few needles near kidney area for 15mins.

For the medication, she give me 2 type of powder packet (got the medication name on it too). 1 for morn and 1 for night. I searched online base on the medication name, the morn is for PMS, regulate mense, qi flow, than the night is for digistive, bowel this-order.

Hi lawla12,

my med got no name deee...its a powder form....black black, dark brown...HORRIBLE MED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me n tig went to see the same TCM......

Yap! my total cost also $60 for everything (+ 1 wk med). She say my blood circulation no very good, never sleep well at nite and dont't know what stone is dim, so must do some exercise too.

Lim,
the medi pack did not state the name of the medi ... but the powder is black black one even went you mix w water.....
u fat fat too or wad???? the gynae @ raffles oso ask me to lose some weight....i tink the moment they see fat pple, they sure ask the person to lose weight deeeee......

i climb DOWN the stairs yaaaa....start to move my butt abit...LOL~...but i din climb UP...LOL~:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

Tig&P

my med got no name deee...its a powder form....black black, dark brown...HORRIBLE MED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me n tig went to see the same traditional chinese medicine......

you fat fat too or what???? the gynae @ raffles also ask me to lose some weight....i tink the moment they see fat pple, they sure ask the person to lose weight deeeee......

i climb DOWN the stairs yaaaa....start to move my butt abit...LOL~...but i did not climb UP...LOL~:001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

Hee... i'm not v fat bah! abt 55kg loh (i think i looks ok bah). but think she knows i don't exercise and there are some fat ard my tummy... so she ask me to do some exercise. N from checking of my pulse, she knows i lack of sleep, stress, blood circulation no gd, etc....So advise me do some exercise loh!
Further more she say my AF not regular (60-90 once), must "diao" my AF too..:shyxxx:

lawla12

Hi lawla12,

urs very scary lehh...poke head deeee...i scare....

intitally, i wanan go raffles TCM deeee considering the fact tat my gynae is at raffles too, so they can share my infor........

buit its too exp lehhh....oso, i tink other TCM is more famous than raffles deeee...

btw, how much did u pay for the consultation?? wad abt med? go back once a week or wad???

lawla12

Hee... i'm not very fat bah! about 55kg loh (i think i looks ok bah). but think she knows i dont't exercise and there are some fat around my tummy... so she ask me to do some exercise. N from checking of my pulse, she knows i lack of sleep, stress, blood circulation no good, etc....So advise me do some exercise loh!
Further more she say my AF not regular (60-90 once), must "diao" my AF too..:shyxxx:

i tink all doc same pattern...sure ask patient to exercise deeee yaaaa....

me USED to b 55kgs ---b4 marriage...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :001_302::001_302::001_302:

btw, did she ask if u poo evyday ????? she say she got mix some med for me to make me poo daily worrr....my 1st med was on fri, i took liaooo, got poo...today oso got.........

so she oso ask u to go back on weekly basis????

how u find the med??? HORRIBLE ARRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!! even when i pour hotwater,the powder nv dissolve totally deee....zzzzzz.....i wonder if i can mix wif "luo han guo" n drink....cos my sorethroat powder (from TCM) deee, the person say can mix wif "luo han guo" to drink, it wont taste so awkful....but tat was when i've sorethroat.....

but i duno can mix or not lehhh...cos "luo han guo" is suppose to b cooling deee but our med is heaty deeee...

sighzz...the med really horrible...i rather kana poke than to drink it....stress:eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15:

leefionyap

Hi,

I would like to share my experience here. just to state i not saying TCM is useless.

After my 1st MC in 2006, i went to see xia rong @ Yu ren seng @ Paragon. Her fee is ex and as she only come to singapore a week a mth, so need to take one 1 mth med which cost coming to at least 200 plus, it been too long i can't really remember the figure. she also recomended accuputure. but as she is not singapore often, she recommended me to her cousin, who is the lady at ang mo kio (opp nan yang poly) that lawla12 is seeing if i not wrong.

i went for accuputure every week for at least 4 mth, also hoping to tiao my body as i MC before.

After 6 mth of eating TCM and accuputure, i got preg again but this is because my gyane at KK give me chlomid. My 1st preg also due to cholmid.
But i got MC again. I was disappointed as after 6 mth of TCM and accuputure, thinking of making my body stronger, i got MC again.

Thus TCM does not have much effect on me.

after 6 mth after my second MC, i change a job. 3 mth into my new job, i got preg again, also on chlomid. i give birth to a baby girl this march. i think this preg is a success mainly is because this new job is less stressful and i did not really expect will strike as i eating the last few chlomid left over.

As i say, i not saying TCM is not good. It all depend on indivual.

i try for one year unsuccessful before seeking for gynae help. it really a long journey to me. i can understand your ppl feeling as i been through that. Most important is to relax. i hope you ppl will strike soon.

Jia you ladies!

lawla12

Hi,

I would like to share my experience here. just to state i not saying traditional chinese medicine is useless.

After my 1st MC in 2006, i went to see xia rong @ Yu ren seng @ Paragon. Her fee is ex and as she only come to singapore a week a month, so need to take one 1 month med which cost coming to at least 200 plus, it been too long i can't really remember the figure. she also recomended accuputure. but as she is not singapore often, she recommended me to her cousin, who is the lady at ang mo kio (opp nan yang poly) that lawla12 is seeing if i not wrong.

i went for accuputure every week for at least 4 month, also hoping to tiao my body as i MC before.

After 6 month of eating traditional chinese medicine and accuputure, i got preg again but this is because my gyane at KK give me chlomid. My 1st preg also due to cholmid.
But i got MC again. I was disappointed as after 6 month of traditional chinese medicine and accuputure, thinking of making my body stronger, i got MC again.

Thus traditional chinese medicine does not have much effect on me.

after 6 month after my second MC, i change a job. 3 month into my new job, i got preg again, also on chlomid. i give birth to a baby girl this march. i think this preg is a success mainly is because this new job is less stressful and i did not really expect will strike as i eating the last few chlomid left over.

As i say, i not saying traditional chinese medicine is not good. It all depend on indivual.

i try for one year unsuccessful before seeking for gynae help. it really a long journey to me. i can understand your ppl feeling as i been through that. Most important is to relax. i hope you ppl will strike soon.

Jia you ladies!

ooohhh...xiarong's cousin is tat AMK TCM deeee arrrr, i din know tat...

i was oso tinking to see xia rong @ paragon b4 i decide on AMK deee..cos i know my pattern, i will b super lazy to go down all the way to town (journey takes 1.5hours)....tats y in the end, i decided not to go there....oso, she's very very exp too.......

i switch to TCM cos i was on "western" gynae for 1year+++, had clomid for 3mths but i dun respond to it..in the end, i take jabs....had 2 IUIs but failed....

tats y i switch to TCM instead.....for western gynaes, evy mth they only gave me med to make my follicle grow so tat i've ovulation...but they nv solve the root of the problem, which is my irregular AF ....understand from the gynae tat cos irregular AF will lead to poor growth of follicle, affecting our ovulation too.....tats y after 2 IUIs, i decide to try TCM 1st b4 doing IVF as suggested by my gynae....but i've yet to decide if i wanna do...its really too exp yaaa....need to standby 20k....

sighzz....try my luck @ TCM 1st baaaaaa while we try to save more $$$$....

Tig&P

i tink all doc same pattern...sure ask patient to exercise deeee yaaaa....

me USED to b 55kgs ---before marriage...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :001_302::001_302::001_302:

btw, did she ask if you poo evyday ????? she say she got mix some med for me to make me poo daily worrr....my 1st med was on fri, i took liaooo, got poo...today also got.........

so she also ask you to go back on weekly basis????

how you find the med??? HORRIBLE ARRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!! even when i pour hotwater,the powder never dissolve totally deee....zzzzzz.....i wonder if i can mix with "luo han guo" n drink....cos my sorethroat powder (from traditional chinese medicine) deee, the person say can mix with "luo han guo" to drink, it wont taste so awkful....but that was when i've sorethroat.....

but i dont know can mix or not lehhh...cos "luo han guo" is suppose to b cooling deee but our med is heaty deeee...

sighzz...the med really horrible...i rather kana poke than to drink it....stress:eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15:
Lawla,
she nv ask me abt the poo thingy cos i poo daily. So think she knows our bodies well. I don't sleep well at nite so after taking the medi, i think i slept well that nite.

BTW, does clomid makes us fat? I think i also put on weight after taking med.
Wat ur weight now?

I think u better don't mix the med w "luo han guo". Call them to check 1st if it is ok to mix to cover the med's smell.
I still can take the smell & the taste of the med as of now... but i think i'll get sick of it if u want me to take it for 6-12mth daily (X2 packets). :elvis:

Tig&P

oh! forgot to tell u that physician ask me to go twice a wk leh, or very minimum must be once a wk.

Did she request that u go twice a wk?

lawla12

Lawla,
she never ask me about the poo thingy cos i poo daily. So think she knows our bodies well. I dont't sleep well at nite so after taking the medi, i think i slept well that nite.

BTW, does clomid makes us fat? I think i also put on weight after taking med.
what your weight now?

I think you better dont't mix the med w "luo han guo". Call them to check 1st if it is ok to mix to cover the med's smell.
I still can take the smell & the taste of the med as of now... but i think i'll get sick of it if you want me to take it for 6-12mth daily (X2 packets). :elvis:
i took clomid for 3mths only (1 tablet from day 3 to day 7 of my AF) n tat was last year.........

i'm already fat b4 taking clomid :001_302::001_302: ...i weight 65kg now worrrrr...:nah::nah: ..i'm those short n fat type deeeeee:embarrassed::embarrassed:

she got tell me to drink 2pkt daily if possible.....i told her last time i tried eating "bai fong wan" n "ba zhen", i 100% fall sick (fever n sorethroat) after taking it...even when i lower the dosage, i still fall sick....so she say, let me try 1 pkt 1st.....if i straight away take 2 pkts n fall sick, it defeat the purpose yaaa...........

she say i'm those heaty type in nature n 1 of the reason is tat i nv poo daily.....she say i must poo daily, drink lots n lots of water so tat i wont b tat heaty.....

ohhh yaaa, she oso knows i always wake up in the middle of the nite to pee.....duno y, last time dun haf deee lehhh.....b4 zzz, i always go toilet....but somehow, in the middle of the nite, i need to pee again (full tank liaooo)....but 2hours b4 i zzz, i nv drink alot of water lehhh...duno y like tat too......

urs is 2pkts daily, but costs $60 too....mine is 1 pkt daily, oso costs $60....ZZzZZZzzZZZ......can i complain????? :001_302:

oh! forgot to tell you that physician ask me to go twice a wk , or very minimum must be once a wk.

Did she request that you go twice a wk?
i got ask her...she say best is twice a week.....but she knows i stay super far n my working place is oso very far from AMK....so she said once a week....if my AF comes, then dun eat med n accuputure...wait till evyting is clean then visit her.......

Lim2528

urs very scary lehh...poke head deeee...i scare....

intitally, i wanan go raffles traditional chinese medicine deeee considering the fact that my gynae is at raffles too, so they can share my infor........

buit its too exp lehhh....also, i tink other traditional chinese medicine is more famous than raffles deeee...

btw, how much did you pay for the consultation?? what about med? go back once a week or what???
1st consultation is 40 and package is 350 for 5 accupunture session. Given 20 pack medicine cost 28plus. If got ladys card, got 8% discount.. ya, is expensive. 1wk need to do 1 time.... btw, thought chinese medicine should have name given? Coz, even go to yu ren sheng, they have name on their chinese med too..

lawla12

1st consultation is 40 and package is 350 for 5 accupunture session. Given 20 pack medicine cost 28plus. If got ladys card, got 8% discount.. ya, is expensive. 1wk need to do 1 time.... btw, thought chinese medicine should have name given? Coz, even go to yu ren sheng, they have name on their chinese med too..

duno lehh...they mix mix all sorts of med (accordingly to ur needs)...i guess, there's no 1 name for it???????????

Tig&P

i took clomid for 3mths only (1 tablet from day 3 to day 7 of my AF) n that was last year.........

i'm already fat before taking clomid :001_302::001_302: ...i weight 65kg now worrrrr...:nah::nah: ..i'm those short n fat type deeeeee:embarrassed::embarrassed:

she got tell me to drink 2pkt daily if possible.....i told her last time i tried eating "bai fong want" n " zhen", i 100% fall sick (fever n sorethroat) after taking it...even when i lower the dosage, i still fall sick....so she say, let me try 1 pkt 1st.....if i straight away take 2 pkts n fall sick, it defeat the purpose yaaa...........

she say i'm those heaty type in nature n 1 of the reason is that i never poo daily.....she say i must poo daily, drink lots n lots of water so that i wont b that heaty.....

ohhh yaaa, she also knows i always wake up in the middle of the nite to pee.....dont know why, last time dont have deee lehhh.....before zzz, i always go toilet....but somehow, in the middle of the nite, i need to pee again (full tank liaooo)....but 2hours before i zzz, i never drink alot of water lehhh...dont know why like that too......

urs is 2pkts daily, but costs $60 too....mine is 1 pkt daily, also costs $60....ZZzZZZzzZZZ......can i complain????? :001_302:

i got ask her...she say best is twice a week.....but she knows i stay super far n my working place is also very far from AMK....so she said once a week....if my AF comes, then dont eat med n accuputure...wait till evyting is clean then visit her.......
I got 10 pkts of med, how many do u hv? If u only take 1 pkt daily, then urs can last u more than 1 wk... My only last me 5 days.. I suppose to see her next tue again... cos i not free next wk..
When u seeing her again?

lawla12

I got 10 pkts of med, how many do you have? If you only take 1 pkt daily, then urs can last you more than 1 wk... My only last me 5 days.. I suppose to see her next tue again... cos i not free next wk..
When you seeing her again?

kekekekkee....me oso got 10pkts....:001_302::001_302:

so u going there twice a week ???? me going back tis sat (me only going once a week).......

btw, saw in another thread, 1 forumer said tat Dr Zou is Dr Xia Rong (tat sinseh @ paragon) cousin......Dr Xia Rong got recommend pple to her side for accuputure worrrr......

Tig&P

no lah! me also go once a wk, can't afford to go twice a wk (costy & cannot leave early so often from ofc).

Ya.. i saw the thread too... but i'm not sure whether is our physician her coursin or not.. cos the person say it's opposite some poly..
Dr Zou's clinic is not any where need poly leh!

lawla12

no ! me also go once a wk, can't afford to go twice a wk (costy & cannot leave early so often from ofc).

Ya.. i saw the thread too... but i'm not sure whether is our physician her coursin or not.. cos the person say it's opposite some poly..
Dr Zou's clinic is not any where need poly !
got got...its opp NYP (not directly yaaa).....the blk 505 is inner abit..but the main road is NYP liaoooo.......

oooh...u need to OT often arrrr??? for me, its really too far....if take cab to AMK after work, ard $40 (peak hour + to n fro--after accuputure, i sure take cab home deee laa, so late liaooo plus tomolo oso working), so not worth it at all.......hubby oso cant fetch me there cos he needs to OT almost evyday .......

i'm craving for bubble tea lehhh...HOW ARRR ????? :we3sad::we3sad::we3sad:

Tig&P

got got...its opp NYP (not directly yaaa).....the blk 505 is inner abit..but the main road is NYP liaoooo.......

oooh...you need to OT often arrrr??? for me, its really too far....if take cab to AMK after work, around $40 (peak hour + to n fro--after accuputure, i sure take cab home deee laa, so late liaooo plus tomolo also working), so not worth it at all.......hubby also cant fetch me there cos he needs to OT almost evyday .......

i'm craving for bubble tea lehhh...HOW ARRR ????? :we3sad::we3sad::we3sad:
Me not v often OT lah! Just tat I need to go In-law's place to eat n fetch my girl back home... So cannot afford to go twice a wk...
Normal wkdays, by the time bring my girl home, already 9+pm le. Then take turn to bath (me n hubby) while the other one entertain my girl. By the time can sleep, is already 10.30 leh and I need to wake up 6am everyday to prepare my girl to school n i go to work...

See....everyday so hectic, so i can only afford to pop by TCM once a wk... don't want to extra stress myself.... My hubby don't drive so also cannot fetch me...and both of us not earning v much... so must save save also...
My hubby's income more than 1/2 is given to my in-laws cos they help us take care of my girl n cook meals for us.....
Then my income is suppose to save for raining days... now i'm using it for TTcing le!:nah:

Aiyao! u my really stop all ur bubble tea le since Dr zou already warn u....Luckily she nv prohibit me to eat anything... haha... (so bad of me hoh).

lawla12

Me not very often OT ! Just that I need to go In-law's place to eat n fetch my girl back home... So cannot afford to go twice a wk...
Normal wkdays, by the time bring my girl home, already 9+pm . Then take turn to bath (me n hubby) while the other one entertain my girl. By the time can sleep, is already 10.30 and I need to wake up 6am everyday to prepare my girl to school n i go to work...

See....everyday so hectic, so i can only afford to pop by traditional chinese medicine once a wk... dont't want to extra stress myself.... My hubby dont't drive so also cannot fetch me...and both of us not earning very much... so must save save also...
My hubby's income more than 1/2 is given to my in-laws cos they help us take care of my girl n cook meals for us.....
Then my income is suppose to save for raining days... now i'm using it for TTcing !:nah:

Aiyao! you my really stop all your bubble tea since Dr zou already warn you....Luckily she never prohibit me to eat anything... haha... (so bad of me hoh).

yaaa...its very tiring when u've to fetch ur kid......reach home still need to bond bond wif her......

Dr Zou nv warn u cos u nv eat junk food yaaaa...heheheee......i know my pattern yaaaa...i know its bad but still, cant resist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! if not, i wont end up wif 65kgs :001_302::001_302::001_302::001_302:

tsk tsk tsk.....

u manage to sleep well after taking her med??? yst nite, i woke up 2times go pee...its always the same timing 4.30am++ lehhh......ZZZzZZZzz.....i will tell her abt it on the next visit~

Tig&P

oh! u r wrong.. i take lots of junk food (esp chips & chocolate & cold drink) but i also take plenty of water. So got poo daily n pee v often. Then at nite, i'll not drink so much le. I will pee at nite too, cos i need to watch my girl (see if she got her blanket on/when she is sick). So i don't sleep well at nite (me also light sleeper). I also gain a lot of pound cos snack a lot in office n when i reach home while playing games...

I only sleep well on the nite when i hv the acuputure.. (maybe too tired le bah).