Guide for our new member

kiswinkle

Re: Hi I am New Bie in Punggol

Hiyee..i m a newbie to tis forum..currently is a SAHM lkin aft my 4mths++ baby ger..hope mummies here are able to share n exchange more views abt everything..=)) i'm stil tryin to hw to post a reply too(i'm sorri if i post wrongly)
cheers~~

Last edited:

oricule

hi all,

i am new! reason for joining the forum is because i just tested positive 2 days ago! i am a first time mummy and feeling extremely excited but lost!

please do advise what i am suppose to do next? i know the date i conceived but i do not know how to calculate the pregnancy week. My growing fetus should be only 20+ days old now. i also have tummy pain, is it normal? i tried to call up and arrange for a gynae visit but the girl i spoke to laughed at me when i said i know how old the fetus is, and that people usually only start seeing gynae at 22 weeks... is it true? then who should i see for the tummy pain?

hope that someone can guide me what i am suppose to do step by step.

no21

Alpha Male
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HOW CUTE IS THIS??? BABY FORUM. ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

hi people! and no im not a bot haha

no21

Alpha Male
haha, sorry boss =x

i dunno why im here also. just stumbled upon it by accident. this place is damn cute with the pink designs. i feel weird.

i guess ill hang around :D there's a cooking section, should be interesting.

PS: seriously necessary to put an avatar? or all those stuff the admin pmd me?? if not, what'll happen to me? :embarrassed:

CanCanMum

lols!

me not boss worhz

no need la....remain mysterious~~~

anyway we got a Mummysg Night Owls Club.....u wanna hang around there???

wad things did mr admin pmed u?

june_lim

hi, eveyone

i new to this site. just had a son which is now 8 mths old , will like to bring him out to have fun with other kids.:Dancing_wub: