Guide for our new member

multitask

Hi hi

Hi there, I'm a working mother with 2 boys in Pri 6 and Pri 4 respectively. Both had not done well in the recent exams..... careless and can't focus long... anyone out there who has the same "destiny", experience or advise to share with me? :bsad:

magpng

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to the forum and will be expecting my 1st child in August 2009... Guess it's really exciting and nervous entering into motherhood.

RaInIe

Hi Hi every1 i m new here in mummysg.. i gt a newborn bb ger whom is juz 3wks old.. n i encounter colic prob which makes mi headache.. can any1 plz help mi n response to mi? i was very scared to breastfeed coz wad we eat might be heaty n we dun noe whether baby can absorb n digest nt? i nid help urgently.. thanks ^^

ArDz

Hi everyone ... yo, watz up ..
I'm a newbie in here, stays in Tampines, and now 8wks old pregnant ..
Hope to gain knowledge in here and SMILE always!

:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

rache1

Hi all, am new here. Have a 6 weeks old gal... am a new mummy and hope to get and share some info on babies! :tlaugh:

naoj_hobley

hi to all mommies...

im new here and i found really difficult
but i know i can catch some help from all
of you.. im married i have 2 children1 girl and
1 boy.. the eldest one is 21mos. and the youngest
is 7mos. isn't that cute>?? hehehe

im really happy now to be a member
because im bored here at my house!!

i hope to here from all of you!!
I WANT ALL OF YOU TO BE MY FRIEND.

Gift Ideaz

Hi, I'm new here and have been figuring out how to post on new threads to introduce myself :) Be grateful for any guidance and advice!

hk2207

:Dancing_wub:hi everyone i am new here..... so let me introduce myself... i hv a boy n still hoping and praying to hv another child but so far no news...any good recommandation?

Talk about recommandation, i have a good 1 to recommand i came across this Happy little foot :] must say they reali give good service n nice stuffs.... i bought a couple of items from them.... very patience i asked so many questions before i order... :shyxxx: c n believe it yourself :Dancing_tongue:

Tat all for now.... tata

mom@home

Hello everyone!

I'm a newbie here...greetings to all of you! :001_302: Glad to find this forum, can learn a lot from all of you - experienced moms.

I'm a mother of a 3 yo girl, still have no plan for baby no. 2 yet.

Nice to be part of this community!
:Dancing_wub:

joboscoy

Hi everyone...i just joined this club...i am a mother of 1 daughter and am currently expecting twins.

Hope to get some good recommendations for confinement lady. I had a bad experience with my previous confinement lady.

Can anybody help?

Sephoria

Hi, I joined this forum sometime back but never really got around to view the site due to work. I am new here, expecting my first baby in jan 2010. Hoping to get to know everyone better.

MamaMyra

Hi, nice to meet all the mommies here and hope you can all guide me along. M a new 1st time mom... my bb girl is only 4 weeks old and just went for her 1 month injection hhe... I'm very excited every new day! Look fwd to all the learning n sharing here!

ic0011

Hi ,

I'm new here . Still dun know how to make post ? can you help me ?
Welcome to MummySG

Let’s get started on your new account
If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact any of the moderator and we would more than happy to assist you.

Have fun!
Best Regards,
Edy