Helo..everyone, I am new here.

akachan09

Harlow akachan09

I'm new here too. Qing duo duo zhi jiao :001_302:

I'm a mother of a 1 year old girl. Expecting another one in June 09. Yet to know the gender yet. I hope it's a boy this time... then I can close factory early... :Dancing_wub:
Hi! Smiley811,

Welcome to this link. Nice to meet you. When is your edd? early Jun? Mine is 31 May 09 and it's a boy again. Hope your wish come true:Dancing_wub:
Btw, I heard that pregnant woman who loves spicy and sour foods usually carry boy...what is your taste bud?

akachan09

Helo everyone, I am new here. A mummy to 11 mths old girl. Presently full time taking care of her until next year then will be back to work again.
Hi! Xiaoxiao...welcome to this link. Nice to meet you here. Are you currently a SAHM? or you took no pay leave to take care of your girl?

Catty

Hi! Smiley811,

Welcome to this link. Nice to meet you. When is your edd? early Jun? Mine is 31 May 09 and it's a boy again. Hope your wish come true:Dancing_wub:
Btw, I heard that pregnant woman who loves spicy and sour foods usually carry boy...what is your taste bud?
Erm.. I don't think so leh cos i and my sis all along like to eat spicy and sour food during pregnancy, but heard from old people say if ur tummy is high means is a boy, tummy low than is a girl.. Not sure is it accurate a not.. :001_302:

Catty

Haha..Catty, I think your ger ger is a very gentle one. My gynae said my boy is a very naughty one..
Not very sure.. But when i went for my 1st scan, the doctor laugh cos my baby like roti prata like that keep on face down awhile than face up again.. :tlaugh:

2nd scan can see her Hi-5 to me!!! :elvis:

akachan09

Erm.. I don't think so leh cos i and my sis all along like to eat spicy and sour food during pregnancy, but heard from old people say if ur tummy is high means is a boy, tummy low than is a girl.. Not sure is it accurate a not.. :001_302:
Hi! Catty,

This is wat I heard from my FIL. I like spicy and sour foods during my pregnancy. I also heard from other old aunties that if your tummy looks pointed, it is a boy and round means is a girl. I realised that my tummy for the two pregnancy is abt the same shape...

akachan09

Not very sure.. But when i went for my 1st scan, the doctor laugh cos my baby like roti prata like that keep on face down awhile than face up again.. :tlaugh:

2nd scan can see her Hi-5 to me!!! :elvis:
Wow...she is so cute! You must be very excited to see it. I only see my boy sucking his fingers. My boss's 2nd daughter is a very quiet and soft-spoken person. When my boss carried her, the baby hardly moved or wriggled in her tummy and she worried throughout her pregnancy.

Catty

Hi! Catty,

This is wat I heard from my FIL. I like spicy and sour foods during my pregnancy. I also heard from other old aunties that if your tummy looks pointed, it is a boy and round means is a girl. I realised that my tummy for the two pregnancy is abt the same shape...
Ya i also heard about the sharp and round thingy but i still don't really know how to see.. :Dancing_tongue:

Catty

Wow...she is so cute! You must be very excited to see it. I only see my boy sucking his fingers. My boss's 2nd daughter is a very quiet and soft-spoken person. When my boss carried her, the baby hardly moved or wriggled in her tummy and she worried throughout her pregnancy.
My 1st daughter is also very quiet and soft spoken, 2nd daughter very good in winning ppl heart's but the both of them got 2 things in common that is "Cry Baby" and "Scare of Stranger's", can't imagine whether my 3rd daughter will be like her 2 sister a not? *faintZ* :nah:

xiaoxiao

hi akachan and babymoon, me took one year no pay leave to care for my gal gal ..working 24/7 ....more shag then work sometime....but see her smile it just melt my heart lor .... abit hesitate abt putting her at childcare .... but no choice must earn money for her future ....

January84

welcome all...

cancanmum, maybe you wanna share with them the tummy shape identity.. hahah...

*cancanmum is expert*

babymoon

hi akachan and babymoon, me took one year no pay leave to care for my gal gal ..working 24/7 ....more shag then work sometime....but see her smile it just melt my heart lor .... abit hesitate abt putting her at childcare .... but no choice must earn money for her future ....
i understand lah.. we all mama here mah... who dun want to earn money for future but we also want to spend time with family and children.. difficult right?
but i found my future and if interested to know, come join our thread here
http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f13/how-start-business-online-make-money-online-8216/
:tlaugh:

akachan09

Hi! Xiaoxiao,

Wow...your company is flexible leh...allow you to take a year no pay leave. I am not as fortunate as you. I requested for a year no pay leave but got rejected when I had problem finding a childcare centre for my 1st child abt a year ago. :wong10:

CanCanMum

share the "

big and round = girl

small and oval = boy thingy. . . .
eh? u noe le wad....

kekekek>>>> fallen into my trap....

whahahahahaha

hey this thread is sup to be introduce myself right??? how come become tokking abt such dingy....

jan darlin~

dun pollute the thread k, dar dar

:spamxxx: