Help me through the wait!

lol. I have no problems eating ley! so far i mean. problems sleeping maybe! TCM doc prescribe pills to help me sleep better at night.

MS havent really kicked in. but the gynae told me to expect it to start in about a week or two.

and hearing about more MS the better. kinda worrying as well la.

btw, can i take panadol for headaches? I have one that's killing my brain now. :(

CanCanMum

yeah!!! hahaha

last time i used to nap in office....but set alarm clock before sleeping or else sure overshot de lor....

congrats worhs.....happy for u.....

CanCanMum

no need to worry so much la....just have more rest and dun stress yourself out....

dun eat too much Bak Guah hor....kekekekeke later too heaty liao....kekekeke

hahahha. when i eat Bak Guah always feel very shiok. like satisfy craving like that. lol!

yah. need to sleep and rest more. wish can go home now :(

CanCanMum

ok the boss of miss deathstaryl has officially claimed green light for her to go home and sleep.......

NOWWWW!!!

kekekeke

ok la, almost end of the day liao~

me counting down to 6.30pm.....kekekekeke

lol!

what kind of med do you all take for flu?

I went to the doc today for running nose, block nose and cough. and the doc only gave me cough syrup!! nothing for the nose. :/

CanCanMum

i din have cold or flu during pregnancy at all leh....coz i was constantly feeling HOT! Neber a moments cold at all.....hahahha

my normal medicine for cough and anti-botics....but i skipped the anti-botics only took cough syrup...other den tat juz bear with it.....the cough and phelgm....

i had cough quite often...almost every 2-3 months during pregnancy.

that's good!

mine is like blocked! need to breathe through mouth. sometimes at night sleep ah. can forget about it mouth close. and get jolt up coughing for air >.<

I think i better ask my gynae if she can help me with it at next visit. :)

MsKoh1973

My dear, you have to be strong, I just aborted my baby abt 3 weeks ago at 13 weeks due to abnormality, I am waiting for my body to recover and I will try again. Remember, don't give up hope, so long as you try, you will get it.

I am 36 yo, abt 115 kg (as at today) and with hypertension, I also have irregular mens, my doc said I very diff to get pregnant, I managed to get it in 2 months time.

Currently, I am doing research on fetal abnormality, tho my gyn said what happened to me is exception, and there is no way to prevent, neither can he be sure that it will happen again, or it may not happen again at all just that I am suay tat time, I have not given up hope.

Take a good rest and try again, put yourself on confinement meal so that your body will recover faster.

Mrs Han

yeah. didn't even expect it to happened a second time. sigh.

going to lose hope already.
I'm very sorry abt the sad news.... how abt finding out more from gynae or doctors on what can be done to probably strengthen ur body during this period? And what are the things to take note of before & during conception?

My friend just lent me this book.. titled "What to Expect when you're expecting". Though the majority is abt pregnancy, it did gave some advice and pointers on how a woman should prepare herself for conception too. Can give it a reading through ya...

Take care & dun give up!

MsKoh1973: what causes fetal abnormality?

Mrs Han: i just want to know why it happened again. with a cause then can find a cure ma. ;) I guess taking more tonics will help?