Help~~Should I buy swimsuit for babymoon?

autumn82

aiyoh.. so cute ler your gal in swimsuit! i really can't wait to get her a piece. can tahan 1.5 yrs ah? amazing ler.. or u bought bigger size?
and i will go see see look look about the spray sunblock you mentioned. :001_302:
Tat time I bough 2yr old size. Swimming suits stretchable mah, so shld not be a prob. :) But best dun buy 1 piece type, coz ur bb might outgrow it quite fast, i feel.

Next time I take her photo w bikini de then post here k? Heh. :)

autumn82

hahas!

chubbie bbs are so cutie when they wear swim suits...see those baby fats??? hahahha

my boy dun hv baby fats leh....i hope he did...but his bb fats all accumulate on the face onli....LOLs
LoL. Ya beri cute.. chubby de.. Hopefully she doesn't remain like that when she grows up.. :tlaugh:

babymoon

yeah yeah...u r right...whole body include face...those parts cover liaoz no need to apply lah.....hahahahz
last nite i went guardian, only see the brand "banana boat".. limited choice.. also never hear of "banana boat" baby sunblock, but the SPF is 50

babymoon

Tat time I bough 2yr old size. Swimming suits stretchable mah, so shld not be a prob. :) But best dun buy 1 piece type, coz ur bb might outgrow it quite fast, i feel.

Next time I take her photo w bikini de then post here k? Heh. :)
really very cute ler those swimsuit.. last nite i went shop shop.. but the price range is at $30+.. not yet buy ler, wanna search whether got cheaper one.. hehe.. :001_302:

CanCanMum

banana boat got kids one meh?

if its appropriate for kids at 2 years old then quick buy!

and SPF 50 can liaozzz...

tat time i just kia su scared he allergy to the sunblock tatz y i bou those for infant ones....

but i realised after applyin u really need to bathe them clean o/w leave some residue their skin will turn red liaozzz

CanCanMum

really very cute ler those swimsuit.. last nite i went shop shop.. but the price range is at $30+.. not yet buy ler, wanna search whether got cheaper one.. hehe.. :001_302:
u tokin abt bikini rite??

$30 where got exp?

adult one is $100 and above wat???!!

hahahahahhaa:tlaugh:

(u can double up as panties next time.....hahahhahahahha)

autumn82

last nite i went guardian, only see the brand "banana boat".. limited choice.. also never hear of "banana boat" baby sunblock, but the SPF is 50
Eh.. Banana boat got baby sunblock!! But is those cream type, then when apply on body, will be white also.. I bought that the 1st time, then got sick of the white cream.. So bought the spray instead. :tlaugh:

autumn82

I can't rem actually how much the bikini cost oredi.. But I got it from Century Square, can't rem the shop name but it is still there.. Think I got it for $20+. Got very cute oneSs for kids & adultS~

babymoon

Eh.. Banana boat got baby sunblock!! But is those cream type, then when apply on body, will be white also.. I bought that the 1st time, then got sick of the white cream.. So bought the spray instead. :tlaugh:
oh.. then get the spray one better hor.. later she white white..

January84

Ya very cute. Yupz I brought her to swimming pool since 1 yr old! :) I dink they will love water alot, why dun try bring her to pool more often? Heh.

If u buy those whole piece swimsuit, then it will be slightly wasted if she hardly swims. But if u buy bikini, think u can wear for at least 2yrs..

I bought this swimsuit for my gal when she was 1yr old.. wore until 2.5yr old. Then change to bikini now.. Heh.
this pool look so nice, at where huh?

CanCanMum

haha.. okok. .no wonder i feel "guai guai" de.. :tlaugh:
Originally Posted by January84
eh pai sei, typo error la, its Dont go topless, later catch cold...

topless?

its ok wat

now its year 2008 le ley

not 1978 mah

some angmos let their bb swim naked somemore worh
:001_302:

my boy likes to run around the house naked too....and sometimes he walked outta the house forgetting to wear bb brief somemore....jialat

autumn82

Originally Posted by January84
eh pai sei, typo error la, its Dont go topless, later catch cold...

topless?

its ok wat

now its year 2008 le ley

not 1978 mah

some angmos let their bb swim naked somemore worh
:001_302:

my boy likes to run around the house naked too....and sometimes he walked outta the house forgetting to wear bb brief somemore....jialat
Wah... So kai fang!! :shyxxx: :tlaugh:

babymoon

Hi all, i have posted a video at my blog about my babymoon at beach yesterday! we went to east coast park instead of sentosa! heavy rain ard 5am to 8am ler.. luckily rain stopped and the weather is good..
babymoon scares of the sea and not dare to walk on the beach too.. just sit there and never move,,like a princess.. she doesn't like the sand too.. hahaa... see the vidoe you will know.. she keeps on clean aways the sand..
thanks for all your advises and make our trip a good one! hehe..

Mummy & Baby Moon Blog Archive Things to Bring to Make Your Day at the Beach More Enjoyable with Kids