Help~~Should I buy swimsuit for babymoon?

autumn82

So cute~~ Heh. But how come she's afraid of the sea?? My gal eh, see the sea only, keep on asking me to go in with her... ZzzZz.. Still ask me go deep deep... *faintz*
Always bring her go beach only, will stay for at least 4-5hrs, best part is still dun want to go bk! Must use drag de.. LOL.

babymoon

So cute~~ Heh. But how come she's afraid of the sea?? My gal eh, see the sea only, keep on asking me to go in with her... ZzzZz.. Still ask me go deep deep... *faintz*
Always bring her go beach only, will stay for at least 4-5hrs, best part is still dun want to go bk! Must use drag de.. LOL.
then normally wat time you bring her to beach? very hot ler.. tt day luckily raining in the early morning.. otherwise sunburn!
my gal first time so i think she a bit scare.. maybe few times later she fall in love with it.. haa

Amulet

last nite i went guardian, only see the brand "banana boat".. limited choice.. also never hear of "banana boat" baby sunblock, but the SPF is 50
u try to go john little to see. i brought my baby's bananaboat sunblock from john little.. anyway, i brought her a swim suit whn i start bringin her to swim since 6 month.. bringing her to swim almost weekly..

ya they would grow up fast, but isn't it fun to dress the girls up? haha.. i was still planning, maybe wait she 3 years old, i bring her to sentosa for birthday celebration, thn we both n dress in similar bikini together.. :Dancing_wub:

babymoon

hahas...

my son oso afraid of water...so end up got himself buried into the sand...

sand kakis ya...
wahahahaaaa... ur son super cute ne.. you buried him into the sand huh.. me thinking to do that to my babymoon but she showed her cry face.. :tlaugh:

babymoon

u try to go john little to see. i brought my baby's bananaboat sunblock from john little.. anyway, i brought her a swim suit whn i start bringin her to swim since 6 month.. bringing her to swim almost weekly..

ya they would grow up fast, but isn't it fun to dress the girls up? haha.. i was still planning, maybe wait she 3 years old, i bring her to sentosa for birthday celebration, thn we both n dress in similar bikini together.. :Dancing_wub:
i already bought her the banana boat sunblock! spray type.. and we were back from the beach! hehe.. go see my gal gal video here Mummy & Baby Moon Blog Archive Things to Bring to Make Your Day at the Beach More Enjoyable with Kids

good ler. when is ur gal gal 3 yrs old? next yr ah.. very gd to have gal gal.. dress in similar bikini sure 1 sexy 1 cute.. :Dancing_wub:

autumn82

then normally wat time you bring her to beach? very hot ler.. tt day luckily raining in the early morning.. otherwise sunburn!
my gal first time so i think she a bit scare.. maybe few times later she fall in love with it.. haa

Erm... Either is early in the morn like 9am-1pm, break for lunch & rest, 3pm start again until 6pm then go for dinner. or just 3pm-6pm then go for dinner. Haha.

I prefer sunny days! More like in the beach... Haha.

babymoon

Erm... Either is early in the morn like 9am-1pm, break for lunch & rest, 3pm start again until 6pm then go for dinner. or just 3pm-6pm then go for dinner. Haha.

I prefer sunny days! More like in the beach... Haha.
wah.. really spend the whole day there ler.. but tt day even the weather is good I feel warm.. maybe i really seldom under the sun.. the whole day spend inside the office..
if i spend whole day at beach i think will need to rest whole week to recover.. haha :tlaugh:

autumn82

Eh... At beach shld be sunny mah... if like cool cool cloudy like tt.. dun have the beach feeling leh.. for me.. Haha. Go beach can perspire all u wan.. but go Orchard Rd, best dun pespire lah.. Haha. :p

CanCanMum

Eh... At beach shld be sunny mah... if like cool cool cloudy like tt.. dun have the beach feeling leh.. for me.. Haha. Go beach can perspire all u wan.. but go Orchard Rd, best dun pespire lah.. Haha. :p
i go Beach or OrchardR oso perspire leh...how?

CanCanMum

u looked ok wat.....everybody defines beauty in diff ways...

to me good skin is pretty le...hahahah my skin oso not perfect....LOLs

autumn82

Haha. Then how? At least when u pespire in the beach, u won't feel weird.. But in Orchard Rd, like must look pretty like tt.. LOL. Paiseh, keep on taking tissue and wipe rite?