How is it possible for a SAHM to earn more than her working hubby!!!

Judy

Hi Ladies

I happened to chance upon a website How to Earn $1,000 a day in Singapore. Read how fellow Singaporeans manage to secure a minimum of $10,000 per month from home. by a stay at home mum who shared her story of how she has became more successful than her husband while working from home taking care of her kids.

At first I was a bit sceptical about her story but after spending 3-5 mins reading her website, I was totally sold on and impressed by how she did it!

Does anyone of you by any chance heard or even know of her? :tbounce:

stonston

Have not heard of her but my aunt is a SAHM, doing MLM business from home. She organises alot of talks and parties at her house to promote her products. She's earning quite a substantial amount also. My uncle retired at 40yo & they now rely on their earning from MLM (cos of their downlines) :)

chiro

this reminds me of something i heard about 15 years ago.

There was this man in the US who claimed to be a millionaire, owning x number of cars etc and is willing to share with people his secrets to being rich. All they need to do is to send a $1 note and a self addressed envelope.

Someone did that & the millionaire guy did respond. He send back a note saying, "this is how i get rich"

nowadays wif technology so advanced etc..can accept credit cards etc..

S

str@wb3rry's

Hi Ladies

I happened to chance upon a website How to Earn $1,000 a day in Singapore. Read how fellow Singaporeans manage to secure a minimum of $10,000 per month from home. by a stay at home mum who shared her story of how she has became more successful than her husband while working from home taking care of her kids.

At first I was a bit sceptical about her story but after spending 3-5 mins reading her website, I was totally sold on and impressed by how she did it!

I have not heard of her either. But once i ever try to sign up someting like this but that was a U.S web, then to the payment part i did not pay and leave it as it is. Now almost everyday i will receive email from them to ask me to join them.

I think they earn money when we sign up and pay money. So it like when we join we create our own website and ask ppl to join and we earn from there. you think it make sense. But in any words this is what I think, i do not know is it really working this way which i think.

:Dancing_wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

str@wb3rry's

this reminds me of something i heard about 15 years ago.

There was this man in the US who claimed to be a millionaire, owning x number of cars etc and is willing to share with people his secrets to being rich. All they need to do is to send a $1 note and a self addressed envelope.

Someone did that & the millionaire guy did respond. He send back a note saying, "this is how i get rich"

nowadays with technology so advanced etc..can accept credit cards etc..
Ya, everybody send back one dollar, one million people he got one million dollar liao ma. lol. I think he using people greeds to earn money lor so maybe all the webby works like that we pay and they earn ba.

Judy

I think what she is doing is very clever loh. She is pre-selling someone else product but also selling her own product which is to help people create websites to earn $$$$. Have anyone try such things before? Does it work out for u or not?

angelwendy

i also don't know lei.. scare later kana conned... so don't dare to sign up.. anyone try before? in my mind is.. when on earth got something so good de.. if everyone join.. then all the people no need work liao... right? i also confuse....:err:

S

str@wb3rry's

i also dont't know lei.. scare later kana conned... so dont't dare to sign up.. anyone try before? in my mind is.. when on earth got something so good .. if everyone join.. then all the people no need work ... right? i also confuse....:err:
after i post, i actually received email from Irene than dunno who also i think link to her also send me a email to join. The email tellingme that they are not a
NOT A GET RICH SCHEME
NOT A MLM Scheme
NOT A High Yield Investment
NOT A Get Rich Overnight system.

So now should i join there a one time fee but they gurantee you a 6 months money back gurantee...

meiteoh

Hm...I dunno. I'm sceptical about plans like this because of one thing - the payment upfront. Plus it sounds too good to be true.

apollo

Hi Ladies

the website seems v real... but still wondering if there's such good things.. btw, that Irene just join the web and do nth and they send cheque to her every fortnight?? where got such good things?? anyone joined?? really can earn money so easily??

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Hm...I dont know. I'm sceptical about plans like this because of one thing - the payment upfront. Plus it sounds too good to be true.
If it sounds too good to be true... it must be too good to be true... then no recession liaoo :)

apollo

i just asked my hubby... he told me not to be so naive... there's not such good things... if there is, he will stay at home, face the com everyday since the capital is only less than USD50... haha...

angelwendy

Mummies,

There is nothing too good to be true. Have you tried to Google it?

Google

Avoid Crap Like This! | Internet Marketing Scams | About Life, Success, And Making Money On The Internet

Read the comments left on this site!!! How to Earn $1,000 a day @ SimplyRichSg: Is this a Get Rich Scheme, any MLM Scheme nor any High Yield Investments?

I also found another scam and its on my blog, click this link to my blog and read... Advertisement in facebook that is a scam - Vox

Thanks for the info ya.... haha... i went to see the web that you given ... i also think that this thing is a scam... haha.. Lets STOP DREAMING... haha:001_302: