How long have u stayed in a job?

iwan2noe

what e reason for staying in a co. for so long? Is the pay increment good or just lazy to job-hop to another new one and again adapt with the new enviornment and colleagues?
Hi badtzzz,
my reasons :

1) Was too busy at work (OT and lots to do) that each time I reached hm, i just wanna wash up and rest for the day
2) no better opportunities
3) In comfort zone of my company; know most colleauges and also quite used to the current company culture and ways of doing things...
4) in govt job so feel i am quite stable as at now...
5)pregnant now, so no company would want to employ me and i wont take the risk also; will try after my maternity leave (*Grin*):001_302:
How abt the rest of the mummies/mtbs?

Catty

Mine longest is 2 yrs plus, current is going 1.5 yrs..

Super don't really want to continue in this company, ever since this year boss annouce of pay cut (20%) and say will revised every 3 months till now he did not mention anything, my AWS is only 1/3 of my pay.. Hate this kinda stingy boss only thought of his own company but never thought that we also got families to feed.. :bmad:

Did went for 2 - 3 interview since after i gave birth may this year but somehow they said can offer below 1.2k!!! This kinda pay i confirm will hop..

redjn

I'm already in my 10 yrs liao... for me to stay partially b'cos bonus good haha ~~~ increment not fantastic but acceptable lor. I cant be a stay home mum I will dry up if i do so. Not the kind of mum that can stay in all the time.

Oppsgal

Hehe.. The longest I stay in a job is 1 yr plus. Get bored of job easily.

The last job also. After resign then know I pregnant.

Also good, got reason to stay home. But now looking after baby thinking of getting back to workforce.

Resume, reason for quitting put what? :001_302:

-jOanna

I'm 1yr 2mths into this current job (longest).. is a shift work job (O.T also no pay).. After pregnant, latest shift is til 11pm only but after i go back from maternity need to do overnight shift also..

I feel like quitting this current job although pay not bad and every quarter got variable bonus which can go up to twice the pay.. but after give birth need time for baby and family..

My boss got 3 kids but broken family.. my immediate superior also got 2 kids and broken family.. I dun wish this to happen.. That's why I need to look for an office job.. Anyone got intro? :(

Currently in my 2nd year... like my work colleagues, boss and environment.. but my job scope is a little dull haha.
But what's gd about this job is that it's near my mum's place (who is taking care of my kid) and no OT at all :p

felicity

first job 3 years. second job 2 years. current job 1.5 years so far. i like what i'm doing now, but it's taking up the bulk of my time. now i'm still fully indulging in my job but later will need to learn to juggle baby and work. already taking time off for forum, it's a start! :p