How long have you breastfed?

How long have you breastfed?

• Total voters

sleepymama

For DD, 14.5 mths (fully expressed from 2nd mth)

For DS currently, so far 15.5 mths (expressed + latch-on at night), and aiming for at least 2 years! :D

aby

tt time realli v irritated cos got pple mess up e nursing room until so dirty....then no choice bf at the bench (it is in a corner, v discreet already) n kena peeped....i dun mind if it is a horny young male...but a guy with his PREGNANT wife n 2 kids beside him!!!!!!

btw, my maid luffed when i said tt....my hb jus tell me dunnid to be angry with such stupid pple...
n........e best part.....e preggie wife started shouting at her hb.....
Hahahahaha.. U r gd man!!! :tlaugh:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
My hb just gave them stern look lor.. Hahaha..
mine does too... he makes it soooo obvious that I'm doing something unusual. Stands in front of me and fusses with the sling placement for maxium coverage. Then stares at everyone around defensively. Rather funny actually...

elaine01

actually come to think of it.. can one get high by watching a mother breastfeeding?

sorry but i too think he needs therapy. :p
definitely not ny hubby. But sometimes he "fight" for BM with DS then DS will quickly push his head away!:001_302:

elaine01

no idea.. but do you know how many people stare when you bfd in a MRT train? like they never seen a nipple before.... not that mine is on show in the first d*** place! especially with a sling.
sometimes when i bring DS out on the train, he will want to be nursed, so i just adjust & latch him in a matter of seconds. ppl ard will hear me saying, "ok, mummy gve nen-nen". i guess they thought i'll be fishing a bottle of FM for him but surprisingly i offer my breast. so right after i latched him, i looked up & realise that ppl ard me are looking at me with unbelieving eyes with the "oh-he's-still-breastfeeding" look. some pro-BF aunties will look at me, smile @ me. some will knod their head..........

elaine01

there was once i was sitting on e bench outside Taka's crystal jade bf my boi w a nursing cover...got a GUY with his preggie wife n 2 kids keep inching nearer n nearer n i can feel his eyes on me...

then i looked up n observe him, he keep trying to 'peep'...then when his wife was near, i jus said v loud to my hb n maid "wah....some pple mus b nvr see their wife breastfeed b4....keep coming nearer n nearer with their eyes staring at me...some more e wife pregnant lei! then when she breastfeed how? he masturbate ar?"

tt time realli v irritated cos got pple mess up e nursing room until so dirty....then no choice bf at the bench (it is in a corner, v discreet already) n kena peeped....i dun mind if it is a horny young male...but a guy with his PREGNANT wife n 2 kids beside him!!!!!!

btw, my maid luffed when i said tt....my hb jus tell me dunnid to be angry with such stupid pple...
n........e best part.....e preggie wife started shouting at her hb.....
9 mths le............:tlaugh:

elaine01

Hahaha.. Many times ah.. Those old chee kor peh.. Haiz.. My hb just gave them stern look lor.. Hahaha..
sometimes DH go gai-gai with us on the train on wkends. DS wants to be nursed but the train so packed. he actually said to me, "dont want lah later lah, so many ppl, not nice to nurse here lah..........."

jlimdan

Breastfeed by elder son for nearly 2 years and through my 2nd pregnancy till he self wean. Currently still nursing my 9 months old ds.

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
:welaugh: yeah, the best part is... saving milk $$.:we2cute:
oh yes... i didnt realised how much milk powder was until one day i went to the supermarket with a friend who needed to buy the formula. That was when Javier was over a year old. It was also my first time looking at a formula section.

was so shocked to see the prices.... and thot to myelf how much i have actually saved!

oh yes.. i have friends who make hubby pay them for breastfeeding every mth. And they use the $ to invest or save. :tlaugh: