• Fortnightly

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Only when Free

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

bpquek

Seldom visit them coz when I was there, mil was sleeping and sils were playing MJ, then I sat there playing with my son, I might as well stay home and play with him.

jedamum

i stayed with my ILs, so no need to visit...
having grown up in family of 4 siblings (aka experiencing favourtism, sibling rivlary, fighting for attention, fighting for limited stuff, fighting for the only 2 drumsticks etc etc), it is refreshing to be the only DIL to my ILs. :) My dh is the only child. :)

priscilla

We just to go to my ils' once a week and also my mum's once a week when we are in Singapore. And now when we are back for holiday, we will rotate stay at my ils' and my mum's.

whoami

i see my ils everyday too cos staying together!:tlaugh:

but i insist in going over to my parent house and stay during the weekend, from Saturday afternoon till Sunday afternoon, so that they can have ample time to play with my ger too ... :twink:

CanCanMum

How come there is no choice for Yearly basis????

HAhahaha i visit my Inlaws every year nia~

coz they are living in KL....kekekekeke

sugarcookie

I hardly visit my in-laws as well. Only when absolutely necessary. That's the good thing about living overseas heh heh! Hopefully, we don't have to visit as much once the baby is out...

wendy79

I hardly visit my in-laws as well. Only when absolutely necessary. That's the good thing about living overseas heh heh! Hopefully, we don't have to visit as much once the baby is out...
wahh... envy you .. i got to visit my in laws every weekend even before i had my first child. my husband says must visit them every week cos we stay far from them. (we stay hougang, in laws stay in jurong.. my parents stay bedok helps to look after my children). Every time go there they play with my girl like toy... now i got a 2 month old baby, trying to cut down the number of trips... imagine my boy fell sick after first day of CNY visiting, until today still blocked nose...

elaine01

wahh... envy you .. i got to visit my in laws every weekend even before i had my first child. my husband says must visit them every week cos we stay far from them. (we stay hougang, in laws stay in jurong.. my parents stay bedok helps to look after my children). Every time go there they play with my girl like toy... now i got a 2 month old baby, trying to cut down the number of trips... imagine my boy fell sick after first day of CNY visiting, until today still blocked nose...
got child no child also must visit weekly. MIA 1 week, DH's BIL ask me isit i crippled already, cant make my way to IL's house! sick, so what?! they spread & share the germs!:nah:

rykiel

i have this 冲动 to reply to this thread, thou they staying SOSOSO near me. i only go over on DH's offday.

Catty

GOT to visit them weekly as my 2nd DD under my mil care, how i wish i can visit them only when i'm free.. :embarrassed:

I still prefer to have "OWN" family life just my hubby and all my princess..

elaine01

GOT to visit them weekly as my 2nd DD under my mil care, how i wish i can visit them only when i'm free.. :embarrassed:

I still prefer to have "OWN" family life just my hubby and all my princess..
me too.....my family is DH & DS, but DH's family is mum #1 :shyxxx:

Catty

Hope in future we will know how to be automatic don't disturb or bother our child marriage and life.. Let them stay on their own if they want..