How old were u when u started using makeup?

stonston

i started exploring make up since i was 3yo...played with my mum's make up...

but surprisingly, now i nvr put make up...not even lip gloss :p
onli did so during CNY/important functions....

totally stopped when i was preggie....n since i still bf, i also dun put make up liaoz...been totally off make up for 2 yrs liaoz...

XiaoXue

Started to use make up in Pri 4.. like 10 yr old? cos tat time I'm with the school musical grp and we always need to go performance & competition thus must make up..

Now, seldom make up too unless got go out or occasion.. =D

-SRI-

I started kena forced makeup when I was 12 yrs old.. Be a model for wedding gown..when i was 12 yrs old, my face was matured..old..like ppl who are in her 20s...hahahaha... started using makeup again when I was 19 yrs old till nw..

Stop using after 60 yrs old maybe..but nt entirely..min basic make up by tt time will be powder, eyeline n lipstick ba...

LadySilver

i started light mu when i was 12 yo, because at that time under influence of my bestie, and we club.

All the way light mu till 21.
then, i love the different techniques of mu.

i guess it wld be when i am very old, because mu is part of me, and i love dolling up!

DodoTan

1st time had make-up on me was K1 year-end performance.
2nd time K2 year-end performance.

1st time learn to put make-up on myself sec 2 choir competition and performance.
1st time actually bought make-up to use for non-performance purpose sec 4.
But even up till now, I seldom use make-up. Only during special occasions or when I have a performance. Lazy la... :p

Also, when I put on lipstick, my hubby cannot kiss me. :p

CanCanMum

Also, when I put on lipstick, my hubby cannot kiss me. :p
ermmm...get those delicious taste fruity lipsticks lor...LOLs...hahaha

me 1st make up is Pri 3 - dancing competition...

those ownself put one count anot? Coz i played w mums cosmetics when i was 3 yr old....:p

i seldom put on make up now coz my dh prefers naked face (natural face)....so focus on skincare beta.

Last edited:

badtzzz

i started when i was 14....buy those loreal, maybelline those cheap cheap cosmetics...now we go for high end and quality ones..hhehe

vonn81

started when i was 14. used mummy's. then scared she found out so go buy same one to use. wah so ex leh she using estee. bought 2-3 times. then when get to know more abt cosmectic bought other brands to try. I always use better quality for foundation cos whole face. Dunno will my gal do the same next time...hahah

I started at pri2 all the way till sec3 due to dance performance.. If nt otherwise, nv make up de...Unless gt special occasions lor...

And 1 more thing, I m reali reali reali bad with makeups.. Special occasion de make up is my younger sis help me do de.. haha...

CanCanMum

hey must learn to make up mah....i did my own ROM makeup de leh...

last time i used to go out with my gf to pick up those free lessons...usually cosmetics counter will make up for us during their new product launch or u can sign up for free demo...hahahaz all absolutely free! hahaha...our cheapo way of learning...LOLs

sugarcookie

I started when I was 14. I remember my skills were awful at that time; I didn't blend eyeshadows properly, blusher was like two circles and my foundation was the wrong shade.

I'm much better at makeup application now though! And I plan to wear makeup till forever. :001_302:

jazz_sofia

im 31 now, and for 31yrs of my life i wore makeup 5 times only...im not really comfortable wearing makeup...but i like lip gloss though.:tlaugh: