I want to Wee Wee

stonston

I've seen ppl using plastic bags before.

I personally will always bring diapers out for my boy, just in case :p

Ting

for me it depends if pin is fully trained or not.
for now she is partially trained so when we go out i still put her on diapers n bring extra diapers.
cos i worry she get too carried away in playing that she forgot she needs to pee.
but there was once i was bringing her home from sch n gg to take a bus,then she said she wanna pee. i asked her if she can hold on to it, she say can. n she actually did til we got home.. for ten mins like tt.

if it is gg to be a long trip, maybe u can ask ur girl to pee first b4 u get on the bus.

camom

I will bring her down and look for toilet. After my gal was fully toilet trained, we drove to Genting once. She wore diapers but refused to pee in it, held her urine in till we managed to find a toilet.

stonston

My boy will pee in diapers if he's wearing one. Once we asked if he wanted to go to the toilet, he replied, "No Mummy, I urine in my diapers!" *smack my forehead*

jazz_sofia

i normally would let my girl pee before we go but if its a long journey, i put diaper on her...but she refuses to pee on it...she waits for us to reach the hse or toilet...however, there r times she still pees on the diaper.

CanCanMum

girls i dunnO, perhaps if can stop den stop by somewhere with toilet coz bobian oso, i dddink gals cannx hold urine for long

boys = baber always hides behind bushes to peee.....lOllllllllllll

i dunnn always encourage unless absolutely necessary~~lOllllllllllll

jasobias

I wld carry ard diaper still if kid is still young.I have had those emergencies with my sons when they were little.Once in a cab in a jam..bo pian have to pee in plastic..hahahha

CanCanMum

i dddink boys easier to pee in plastic cups or bags, coz easier to aim

gals abit more difficult

wahahhaha~~~~:p

yan2

hahhah..ya true...so for those with little girls pls carry extra diapers!!!!
Plastic bag for girls abit tricky.

Quickly put on diaper when she wants to wee wee. In the bus abit shy. Haha.

I do noticed that teacher in the school never clean the student after they wee wee. Am i too fussy???

mar_mum

Plastic bag for girls abit tricky.

Quickly put on diaper when she wants to wee wee. In the bus abit shy. Haha.

I do noticed that teacher in the school never clean the student after they wee wee. Am i too fussy???
I also realised but keep forgetting to ask the teacher why they never put toilet papers in the toilet. I asked my girl to clean after wee wee, but in school no paper how to clean?

tika

Girls can pee in plastic bag too! Just use a funnel. Haha. I saw that in a banned commercial.