Infant milk formula

veronica

My son drank Friso but now at 26mths old, he is drinking Gain IQ

I also heard alot of cases where bb gets constipated when they drink similac. A friend of mine worst, bb didnt poo for 7 days, in the end she switched brand.

Agnes Josephine

Mummies who gave ds/dd NAN can buy from Nestle distributor . They're more cheaper . :Dancing_wub:I always go there to get for my ds . They sell wadever stuff under Nestle brand .

Hmm.... Where's the Nestle distributor located? Ds on Nan 2 HA now... If it's cheaper, I rather get from the distributor.. Mind telling me where? :001_302:

Ralia

i tried calling juz nw, but tat daniel say its no mre already... they r mre into cancer, stroke n diabetes patient care n milk powder supply... sad..

sherlin

Mummies who gave ds/dd NAN can buy from Nestle distributor . They're more cheaper . :Dancing_wub:I always go there to get for my ds . They sell wadever stuff under Nestle brand .

Hi

Can PM me too?? Recently NAN just increased price...$34 for Nan1 HA, the mama shop opp my block is selling $32.40 (if i buy 6 cans in one go)which is the cheapest i can find.

hi hi,
m a new member, just read about u asking about views and comment on the infant formula, was wondering why u dnt mention S26 Gold Alpha Pro???? My bb is actually on S26, the reason I hv chosen S26 is bcos, i heard from my doc, it's the first infant formula that has and increase in alpha protein (closer to breast milk) and decrease in beta lactulbumin (potential antigent that causes allergies), so far my bb has no problem taking S26, mayb u wanna give it a try.....
ya lor, how come nobody mentioned S26? I gave my baby S26 because its what kkh use, so I assume its good? Now baby is on wyeth promil gold.

clingbel

I agree all bbies are different.

At 1st, I gave DD similac and strangely diff from the rest of you who tried, my DD LS aka lao sai......

Then DH went to get S26-Gold..... toooo rich DD constipate......
And I change to Friso..... DD had outbreaks......

Finally, changed to S26. Eveything went smooth, poopoo everyday *smooth poopoo, no outbreak. hehe.

Actually, any mummies tried their own breastmilk? I tried mine and it tastes like similac.:shyxxx:

leey

I agree all bbies are different.

At 1st, I gave DD similac and strangely diff from the rest of you who tried, my DD LS aka lao sai......

Then DH went to get S26-Gold..... toooo rich DD constipate......
And I change to Friso..... DD had outbreaks......

Finally, changed to S26. Eveything went smooth, poopoo everyday *smooth poopoo, no outbreak. hehe.

Actually, any mummies tried their own breastmilk? I tried mine and it tastes like similac.:shyxxx:
Yes,
each baby's requiremnents maybe different.
need much care,

Choose carefully the one to eat as mum tells.

SH74

Re: gaia

mine drinking mamil gold step 1 now. any1's bb drinking that as well? poo smelly or not ah? my boy's poo v smelly. my coll said it's normal.

saikid

mine is drinking Similac- Initially it caused constipation. Once I started giving water & later on Juices, My ds poo poo everyday now....

saikid

my ds drinking Similac. Initially caused constipation... Once I started giving water( 30ml) he poo poo every day.... I am happy with Similac....

jaclyn13

hi hi,
m a new member, just read about u asking about views and comment on the infant formula, was wondering why u dnt mention S26 Gold Alpha Pro???? My bb is actually on S26, the reason I hv chosen S26 is bcos, i heard from my doc, it's the first infant formula that has and increase in alpha protein (closer to breast milk) and decrease in beta lactulbumin (potential antigent that causes allergies), so far my bb has no problem taking S26, mayb u wanna give it a try.....

hi, wat is s26? sorry, i'm a 1st time mom so not so sure of sum of the things:Dancing_wub: