Infidelity

Jss

I will think meeting up to sell/exchange item is def fine, as I do that quite often. Haha.

However, if it's just to get to know a new friend and chatting over a cup of tea, then I will be more reluctant to say yes. Unless it's a group event.

Cos like what some of you say, it's threading on a thin line, esp so if your other half says no and you proceed ahead.
yup... sell and exchange item is ok with my hubby. at time i do that too.

as for the new friend and chat over a cuppa tea. is this necessary when your other half say no and yet u proceed? must the other half give out their valid reason for saying no?

personally i dont think the other half need to give their valid reason as it is meeting up a new friend of the opposite gender (1-to-1).

Ting

no one will know everthing would happen in advance... if eveyone have this ability... i will strike TOTO S$1.5m tonight....

but there are thing which you would rough know what will be the end result.
and if you know that there is a high possibility that the end result is what you predicted.

then why step into it? why not holding back?

again emotion and feeling are uncontrollable?
but i dun think u will know tt u will develop feelings for someone until u alr did.
by then, u shld hold back n keep it control.
tts what i mean, by control.

ryanchew

but i dont think you will know that you will develop feelings for someone until you already did.
by then, you shld hold back n keep it control.
tts what i mean, by control.
Agree partially...as I feel that before you really develop feelings for someone, you will definitely feel differently towards the person. And you will feel more comfortable meeting up, keeping contact via various means....

And if that goes on, then the feelings will be developed.....

Aries2Boy

Alpha Male
Is this a fact or assumption on the topic? :eek:

Cuz I think it's a fact when it comes to disciplining kids now... you have to be way smarter than them now... gosh...

But for the current topic... let me guess, it is an assumption??
maybe it a fact too... :red:

water is deep, ice is thin.....:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

yup... sell and exchange item is ok with my hubby. at time i do that too.

as for the new friend and chat over a cuppa tea. is this necessary when your other half say no and yet you proceed? must the other half give out their valid reason for saying no?

personally i dont think the other half need to give their valid reason as it is meeting up a new friend of the opposite gender (1-to-1).

Topic is about Infidelity. This sound more like doing marketing and purchasing topic.

Wrong TRACK

Agree partially...as I feel that before you really develop feelings for someone, you will definitely feel differently towards the person. And you will feel more comfortable meeting up, keeping contact via various means....

Ryanchew,

You speak my mind:tlaugh:

[quote=Ting;257126]yeah so better be careful of what you say, or you might just get shot. :)[/quote]

:err::err::err:

Who MIGHT shot?????

ME or YOU???????

This is just a forum where people can left as many points of views. By the way, getting shot is not my cup of mochacinno.
Like the Admin-Edy say earlier this is just a topic of sharing. IF ANYONE is feeling the HEAT or PRESSURE. Don't join in LOL:tlaugh:

ryanchew

Ryanchew,

You speak my mind:tlaugh:
I am glad to know that =)

Anyway, while everyone is mentioning the trust between couples, how about the commitment to the r/s? If your other half says no, and you proceed, how much is your commitment to the r/s? Or if your partner allows you to go but you know that she's not really comfortable, will you proceed?

Everyone has his/her own level of comfort, be it based on personal experiences or from others experiences. So to make the relationship works, you have to put yourself into your other half shoes.

Ting

[quote=Ting;257126]yeah so better be careful of what you say, or you might just get shot. :)
:err::err::err:

Who MIGHT shot?????

ME or YOU???????

This is just a forum where people can left as many points of views. By the way, getting shot is not my cup of mochacinno.
Like the Admin-Edy say earlier this is just a topic of sharing. IF ANYONE is feeling the HEAT or PRESSURE. dont't join in LOL:tlaugh:[/quote]

yes, frenly debate, but still watch your choice of words.
u wouldnt want to offend ppl. :)

Ting

well, sometimes, feelings like this develop subconsciously.

Ting

I am glad to know that =)

Anyway, while everyone is mentioning the trust between couples, how about the commitment to the are/s? If your other half says no, and you proceed, how much is your commitment to the are/s? Or if your partner allows you to go but you know that she's not really comfortable, will you proceed?

Everyone has his/her own level of comfort, be it based on personal experiences or from others experiences. So to make the relationship works, you have to put yourself into your other half shoes.
if your partner is uncomfortable, bring him/her along.
if everyone were to put themselves into each others shoes every single time, then the world would be a peaceful one.
n i see no link btw commiting into a relationship n gg out with a fren when your spouse say no.
like mentioned, if he can give a really valid reason WHY, then fine, i accept it.
if it is unreasonable. can u accept?
even the first few times u can, but for how long? your whole life?
then shldnt your partner also put themselves in your own shoes?

ok, i give an example,
say u need to meet a client, but go to those pub or night club.
your wife doesnt allow u, cos its those sleazy places and she feeling very uncomfortable n unhappy abt it.
n this client is VERY important to your company.
what do u do?
u still go ahead or not??

ryanchew

well, sometimes, feelings like this develop subconsciously.
If you are talking about love at first sight, then it can't be helped. But then again that could be crush.
Otherwise, I would think that true feelings take more than just one meetup to develop. The feel-good feeling will come first....then comes the real thing with each subsequent meetups or thru consistent communications. =)

ryanchew

if your partner is uncomfortable, bring him/her along.
if everyone were to put themselves into each others shoes every single time, then the world would be a peaceful one.
n i see no link btw commiting into a relationship n gg out with a friend when your spouse say no.
like mentioned, if he can give a really valid reason WHY, then fine, i accept it.
if it is unreasonable. can you accept?
even the first few times you can, but for how long? your whole life?
then shldnt your partner also put themselves in your own shoes?

ok, i give an example,
say you need to meet a client, but go to those pub or night club.
your wife doesnt allow you, cos its those sleazy places and she feeling very uncomfortable n unhappy about it.
n this client is VERY important to your company.
what do you do?
you still go ahead or not??
Ting, some things can be avoided and some not.
If it's meeting a client, then you dont really have a choice coz it's work. Even if it's meeting a poly friend or uni friend or colleague, as long as it's not regular, I believe that it can still be worked out. But even if you dun go, is there a huge impact to your life?

However, meeting an online friend just for a meetup or coffee....do you have a choice? Yes you do....cos in the first place you duno the person, what do you have to lose? But of cos if you decided to go....and end up quarrelling, which has the bigger impact? You decide.

Ting

Ting, some things can be avoided and some not.
If it's meeting a client, then you dont really have a choice coz it's work. Even if it's meeting a poly friend or uni friend or colleague, as long as it's not regular, I believe that it can still be worked out. But even if you dont go, is there a huge impact to your life?

However, meeting an online friend just for a meetup or coffee....do you have a choice? Yes you do....cos in the first place you dont know the person, what do you have to lose? But of cos if you decided to go....and end up quarrelling, which has the bigger impact? You decide.
like u said, there is a choice.
so if your job requires u to do this often, will u switch jobs for your wife?

Jss

Topic is about Infidelity. This sound more like doing marketing and purchasing topic.

Wrong TRACK
why wrong track...

i am giving 2 scenario... the dos and dons

sell & exchange item is ok = do
meet up with guy is not ok = dont...

i am not doing marketing nor purchasing....

Ting

why wrong track...

i am giving 2 scenario... the dos and dons

sell & exchange item is ok = do
meet up with guy is not ok = dont...

i am not doing marketing nor purchasing....
yup, u r not wrong track, only side track. :D

ryanchew

like you said, there is a choice.
so if your job requires you to do this often, will you switch jobs for your wife?
Ting, jobs dun come as easily that you think. But however, if it's affecting your r/s so much, then it could be a solution to switch. Then the loss could be lesser income (there's an impact) and it could involved more thinking.

But like I said again, if meeting up a friend that you never seen before...what is the impact if you dun meet up ?? No impact, so is there any thinking to do? :tlaugh:

So the choice is much simpler to make......based on the scenarios you have given.