Irritating colleague..

Spiralng

Action speak louder than words....if your irriating collegues dun get the message best way is to sharpen a knife in front of her and giving her the "EVIL" smile.....saying....."i like my things to be left alone....."

CanCanMum

Action speak louder than words....if your irriating collegues dont get the message best way is to sharpen a knife in front of her and giving her the "EVIL" smile.....saying....."i like my things to be left alone....."
wahhahahhah~~~~

see?

i was rite about the most humourous and crappy mummy hahahahha~~~~:p

Spiralng

wahhahahhah~~~~

see?

i was rite about the most humourous and crappy mummy hahahahha~~~~:p
huh????!!! wat u mean....i just more innovative...cos i hv loads of lousy irritating collegues...ha ha ha....still hv other methods...if the above doesn't works....

jaymumys

hi suicul,

the best part about these people out there. their real motive is to irritates you till you can't take it and u'll leave. I've been facing this person for more than 1 & 1/2 yrs. Even spoke to my boss before. recently, seems like recently end of year review, my effort for this company has not been recognised, even my boss also seems to be negative about my overall performance already.

I've already tendered. Not because I submerged to her. Just that no point staying anymore when I know that if I were to stay, it'll only benefit my company. As currently, they need me for a very important project.

I've been bearing with it for so long, as I thought that at least my boss still recon my hard work. But since, now that even my boss also does that to me. Then no point already.

I hope that you can make a wise decision. I agree with the rest of the mummies that it happen everywhere you go. For me, I know that I've already did my best and it already does not justify in terms of recognition and salary and bonus.

For your info, my company is so small till operation is less than one handful fingers. But this person controls my boss within her palm.

sigh.. she's such a real pest, again irritates me (via email) early in the morning when she's not in the office..

mmm.. we dont really share the same job scope, but she was asked to help out with my duties during my maternity leave period.. and at times we do have to work together .. as for possessing my stuffs, that was during my absence cos last minute went for delivery so no time to keep my stuffs.. and you know what, she even change the wallpaper and screensaver of my computer and is totally taking over my workstation as if i am not coming back (when i am actually away for only 2 mths)..

suicul

thanks for sharing your experience :)

thought to update all that i have overcome my distress n anger by telling her off and so far she hasn't bother me ever since that episode hehehe

some people just have to put them on the right track if not they thought it's their right to overstep boundaries..

really thanks all for your encouragement n views sharing..

stonston

I hv a colleague who sounds like yours!!!

On Friday, she demanded for me to fetch her to MRT!!!
It's not even on the way or near where I'm going!!!

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I have a colleague who sounds like yours!!!

On Friday, she demanded for me to fetch her to MRT!!!
It's not even on the way or near where I'm going!!!
Wow demanded! ... If i were you, I would tell her off. What is she thinking? (provided you gers are not in close term Lah!) :tlaugh:

stonston

I'm not close to her but she thinks she's close to me. She is TAIJI MASTER! (Like to push work to others)

Other colleagues will ask where I'm going & if it's convenient.
Most of the time they'll just ask me to drop them off at a bus stop along the way, which I don't mind.

That day......
She actually said,"You leaving now right? Wait for me. Drop me off at Bishan MRT."
& I told her I'm rushing to pick my boy up & cannot make a detour.
Then she said,"Just drop me off at any MRT near where you are going."
& I told her that I'm going to Lorong Ahh Sooo, there's no MRT on my way or near there.
Then she said,"From here you cannot drive to Bishan MRT then drive over to LAS? Will really take up so much time?"
We are at Bishan/Sin Ming area.

For me to detour & drop her off at Bishan MRT will take up extra 20 minutes of travelling time because of the numerous traffic lights but I have to turn back out to the road I want to travel on. I normally just take straight road (AMK Ave 1) to LAS which is very fast.

Then I told her I'm already late (already 12.50pm & I need to pick my boy up at 1pm). I have to rush off (I was packing up my bag at that time). Then she quickly went to grab her handbag and FOLLOWED ME TO MY CAR. Along the way, I keep telling her I can't fetch her cos I am really late already.
She ignore & just got on my car!
Then I told her I'm only going to drop her off at the nearest bus stop that can get a bus to MRT. She was like,"I'm already in your car what, why don't you just drop me off at MRT?"

I was still very polite although I was BOILING INSIDE. I just stopped my car at the bus stop and ask her to alight cos I really can't send her to MRT.

AND, this is not the first time already. Usually I go home I try to avoid letting her know cos she will always do this! But happen that she came up to my office to find me just as I was packing to leave. Grrrrrr......

bbee09

She keep asking me how come I'm so lucky, so young have husband and family while she still single at 35yo. I dont know how to answer her although I know the answer!
Wow, she's really thick-skinned. I will just ignore her if I'm you. Anyway, my hubby also got such thick-skinned colleague, and it's a she. Imagine that she is so thick-skinned to get male colleagues to send her back home/mrt etc. My hubby is one of the few ones she always target, although she seldom asks him nowadays, as he keeps on rejecting her "request"... In additon to these, she's also very rude, and likes to "order" people around or anyhow takes peoples' items from their desk... :tmad:

stonston

Bbee!!
Yes! She also like to order ppl ard n take things fm ppl table!
She always come to my table & finish all my snacks!!!!!
My hb specially go Marks & Spencer buy those nice biscuits & titbits for me cos he scared I busy n no time to eat. Then she just come n chat with me (to complain tt she got lots of work haven't finish) and she'll just help herself to all my food! she away everything! Including my Mentoes sweet!!!!!

She super thick skin!

CanCanMum

ehhhh lOlzzzz so beside being having skin made from elephant, shes oso a glutton???????????????

side track abit, i like Marks and Spencer almond biscuits :001_302:

stonston

I dunno why such ppl even exist! Totally no/low EQ!
This morning she still follow me around until she realised I was ignoring her. BAH!

suicul

I'm not close to her but she thinks she's close to me. She is TAIJI MASTER! (Like to push work to others)

Other colleagues will ask where I'm going & if it's convenient.
Most of the time they'll just ask me to drop them off at a bus stop along the way, which I dont't mind.

That day......
She actually said,"You leaving now right? Wait for me. Drop me off at Bishan MRT."
& I told her I'm rushing to pick my boy up & cannot make a detour.
Then she said,"Just drop me off at any MRT near where you are going."
& I told her that I'm going to Lorong Ahh Sooo, there's no MRT on my way or near there.
Then she said,"From here you cannot drive to Bishan MRT then drive over to LAS? Will really take up so much time?"
We are at Bishan/Sin Ming area.

For me to detour & drop her off at Bishan MRT will take up extra 20 minutes of travelling time because of the numerous traffic lights but I have to turn back out to the road I want to travel on. I normally just take straight road (AMK Ave 1) to LAS which is very fast.

Then I told her I'm already late (already 12.50pm & I need to pick my boy up at 1pm). I have to rush off (I was packing up my bag at that time). Then she quickly went to grab her handbag and FOLLOWED ME TO MY CAR. Along the way, I keep telling her I can't fetch her cos I am really late already.
She ignore & just got on my car!
Then I told her I'm only going to drop her off at the nearest bus stop that can get a bus to MRT. She was like,"I'm already in your car what, why dont't you just drop me off at MRT?"

I was still very polite although I was BOILING INSIDE. I just stopped my car at the bus stop and ask her to alight cos I really can't send her to MRT.

AND, this is not the first time already. Usually I go home I try to avoid letting her know cos she will always do this! But happen that she came up to my office to find me just as I was packing to leave. Grrrrrr......
aiyoh, this coll of yours is way way overboard.. she is acting as if she also owns a part of your car and like you are owing her a favour like that... i really can't stand such people .. after reading your plight, my case is so way little as compare to yours.. if not for work, we don't have to tolerate such behaviour and treatment..

don't understand how can such people be living with their own conscience and not sparing a thought for inconveniencing people for their needs.. that way too much!! i feel angry for you even now after reading your experience..

Last edited:

fioncess

I dont know why such ppl even exist! Totally no/low EQ!
This morning she still follow me around until she realised I was ignoring her. BAH!
at least nw she know you ignore her.
i got this colleague. she love to eat. but she dun finsih her food.
i used to buy food like cup noodle n biscuit or cereal to put in the cupboard in case i hungry i can eat.
she finsh everything!! and the worse is she eat my noodle. halfway she say cannot finsih ask mi how. i say throw la. expect mi to finsih it for you??
when she throw it away when she nv finish. but next thing she take another thing to eat. wth... waste my food.

Ting

omg stonston! your colliq is damn blardy irritating.
i think i would hv blown my top if i were u!!
feel like slapping her for u!!!!
some ppl r really just that thick skin!!
dun say colliqs, even frens!
like KW's ( my bf) frens!
a bunch of them (7-8) went clubbing.. then arnd 3 am plus. we were still talkin on sykpe (cos weekend) then his stuuuupid frens call him to go down n to the lobby to help pay their taxi fare!! (2 taxis iirc)!! WHY?
bcos they spend ALL on drinks.. can u imagine? all of them spend ALL their money.
WTF!?
then i was sooooo angry!!! n my bf actually went to do it.
he got a good scolding from me man.. n tt grp of ppl (esp tt idiot) also kena from me!
i tell them, if u no MONEY to then dun go party n get DRUNK n NO MONEY to pay your cab fare! MY BF IS NOT YOUR MAID OR YOUR MOTHER OK!!
hahahahaha~ ever since then they DUN dare to do it.
n i warn my bf, if he ever do such stupid things again, he's gg to have a earful from me again!!