IVF

lawla12

Re: The Journey...IVF

any idea if our AF can b induce deee???

mine is irregular...so i cant apply leave in advance for my IVF.....

i dun wan company to know abt it, tats y intend to take my annual leave instead of MC given by the hospital.....

but problem is, my AF is irregular, i cant apply my leave in advance for my IVF date......i need to apply 1week in advance baaaaaa......

i was tinking, if my AF can b induce...then at least, i roughly can count when i will do IVF....then can take a few days leave........

babylemon

I m not sure abt induce. But when it's late n still it nvr come, u can get pills fm e doc to get e mense. Normally will come in a wk's time. I think roughly hv enuf time to apply for leave. Mayb when in 2nd stage onwards, can start to apply. Anyway, e op will start probably at least in a wk's time. :shyxxx:

any idea if our AF can b induce deee???

mine is irregular...so i cant apply leave in advance for my IVF.....

i dont want company to know about it, tats why intend to take my annual leave instead of MC given by the hospital.....

but problem is, my AF is irregular, i cant apply my leave in advance for my IVF date......i need to apply 1week in advance baaaaaa......

i was thinking, if my AF can b induce...then at least, i roughly can count when i will do IVF....then can take a few days leave........

lawla12

I m not sure about induce. But when it's late and still it never come, you can get pills fm e doc to get e mense. Normally will come in a wk's time. I think roughly have enuf time to apply for leave. Mayb when in 2nd stage onwards, can start to apply. Anyway, e op will start probably at least in a wk's time. :shyxxx:
cos my AF is irregular....so i duno when will it come...

if it comes during my closing, i definitely cant take leave........

tats y, i tot of "inducing" my AF so tat the timing is right for me to apply leave......

babylemon

Mayb u can discuss tis issue wit ur doc. U can go for e consulation etc first, get a beta idea b4 embarkin on tis journey. Personally I m also facing a same issue as u n it took me some time b4 I manage to slot e IVF days into my leave days. It is v hard for me to even take leave, not to even mention mc or hospitalisation leave. Furthermore, my boss hates pregnant ppl.

But b4 tis, I hv discuss wit my hubby. If my work pl really cannot accomodate me on tis journey then I will resign. Anyway, I m beginning to hate my job. :nah:

cos my AF is irregular....so i dont know when will it come...

if it comes during my closing, i definitely cant take leave........

tats why, i thought of "inducing" my AF so that the timing is right for me to apply leave......

lawla12

Mayb you can discuss tis issue wit your doc. you can go for e consulation etc first, get a beta idea before embarkin on tis journey. Personally I m also facing a same issue as you and it took me some time before I manage to slot e IVF days into my leave days. It is very hard for me to even take leave, not to even mention mc or hospitalisation leave. Furthermore, my boss hates pregnant ppl.

But before tis, I have discuss wit my hubby. If my work pl really cannot accomodate me on tis journey then I will resign. Anyway, I m beginning to hate my job. :nah:

same lohhh...i took hospitalisation leave for 1 week for 2 IUIs.....in the end, kana scolded and warned by boss cos she say my MC is VERY VERY HIGH!!!!!

zzz...how can you take normal MC and hospitalisation MC to compare....my normal MC is only 2 days until NOW lehhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

other staffs in the SAME dept, took 1mth, 1.5mths for their hospitalisation leave (they went ops yaaa) ......but boss never say anyting...

i took 1 WEEK only !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but she (#%!)(#$)$#&#!*(&#!#_@)_@@!*(&#!(@~_)@@# liaoooo.....ZZZzzzZZZZZ

fyi, my boss is NOT married, old woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babylemon

UPDATE >> After eggs reaches a certain size, I was given 2 jabs a day. For myself, it was Day 7 of menses. i.e Gonal F (growth of follicles) and centrotide (to prevent biggest follicle from pre-ovulation). The centrotide injection was more complicated than the pen Gonal F. So my hubby preferred that we go to TMC daily to get the injection from the nurse instead. On sundays, it will be done at the 24 hr clinic at TMC which the nurse will charge $10 per injection.

36 hrs before ER day, I had the last lurin jab at TMC on sun at 11pm. No food and drinks after 12am. No nail vanish, make up, perfurm and lipstick in the op as the embryos are sensitive. I was glad that hubby was with me during the ER. I was sedated and shocked that I was on "egg white" drip as well. The painless procedure was smoothly done and I enjoyed the sleep v much. Hubby saw the whole process of how the follicles were taken out. I had more than 30 follicles being retrieved.

After I woke up, I felt a bit dizzy and v bloated. So I slept for another hr. By then, hubby has also retrieved his 'precious'. Later, I was given milo and biscuits. Was hungry by then as couldnt drink or eat anything b4 the op. The nurse later informed us that there were abt 20 eggs out of the follicles.

The next day we had to call TMC to check on the fertilisation. Hubby and I were disappointed that only 11 were fertilised through ICSI. On day 3 of ER, we spoke to the embryologist and she shared that 8 of the embryos had grown but only 7 is of freezable quality i.e grade 1-2. There was also a lengthy consent form on the FET to be signed. We were also given a picture of the embies which were placed in 2 straws.

Now it is again a long wait for my FET. I couldnt do the ET immediately due to risk of OHSS. Currently on pills to induce the menses and on my third cycle to visit Dr Cheng. By then, my body system would hv recovered and he can concentrate on building up the lining.

It is really amazing to see the embies all made out of cells, both my DNA and hubby's DNA is inside. I guess most of the eggs were not fertilise and grow due to hubby's sperm quality.

Sorry for the lengthy post but hope that everyone will get a beta idea from my experience. So far the cost paid is abt $6K cash.

:wong18::wong18::wong4::wong4::wong25::wong25::wong3:

freaklynn

whr you did your IUI ??? you also did it twice???

what did your gynae say ?????? did she ask you to try another IUI or proceed to IVF liaooo ?

i read ur few stories about trying hard like same-same like mine... confused what i should do to get preggie... i go to c gynae abt this problem but when i reached the clinic feel so depress.. when i c women with bumps.. newborns for checkup... when will be my turn i wonder....

lawla12

UPDATE >> After eggs reaches a certain size, I was given 2 jabs a day. For myself, it was Day 7 of menses. i.e Gonal F (growth of follicles) and centrotide (to prevent biggest follicle from pre-ovulation). The centrotide injection was more complicated than the pen Gonal F. So my hubby preferred that we go to Thomson Medical Center daily to get the injection from the nurse instead. On sundays, it will be done at the 24 hr clinic at Thomson Medical Center which the nurse will charge $10 per injection.

36 hours before ER day, I had the last lurin jab at Thomson Medical Center on sun at 11pm. No food and drinks after 12am. No nail vanish, make up, perfurm and lipstick in the op as the embryos are sensitive. I was glad that hubby was with me during the ER. I was sedated and shocked that I was on "egg white" drip as well. The painless procedure was smoothly done and I enjoyed the sleep very much. Hubby saw the whole process of how the follicles were taken out. I had more than 30 follicles being retrieved.

After I woke up, I felt a bit dizzy and very bloated. So I slept for another hr. By then, hubby has also retrieved his 'precious'. Later, I was given milo and biscuits. Was hungry by then as couldnt drink or eat anything before the op. The nurse later informed us that there were about 20 eggs out of the follicles.

The next day we had to call Thomson Medical Center to check on the fertilisation. Hubby and I were disappointed that only 11 were fertilised through ICSI. On day 3 of ER, we spoke to the embryologist and she shared that 8 of the embryos had grown but only 7 is of freezable quality i.e grade 1-2. There was also a lengthy consent form on the FET to be signed. We were also given a picture of the embies which were placed in 2 straws.

Now it is again a long wait for my FET. I couldnt do the ET immediately due to risk of OHSS. Currently on pills to induce the menses and on my third cycle to visit Dr Cheng. By then, my body system would have recovered and he can concentrate on building up the lining.

It is really amazing to see the embies all made out of cells, both my DNA and hubby's DNA is inside. I guess most of the eggs were not fertilise and grow due to hubby's sperm quality.

Sorry for the lengthy post but hope that everyone will get a beta idea from my experience. So far the cost paid is about $6K cash.

:wong18::wong18::wong4::wong4::wong25::wong25::wong3:

ur IVF is so cheap ????

they put u to sleep while they extract ur follicles rite ??? how come ur DH can see the whole process ????????????????????????????:err:

u not yet put back the "processed follicles" ??????? y must induce AF after tat ?????? u mean, we can only put back the follicles after the next cycle AF finish ??????

i'm abit confused......

lawla12

i read your few stories about trying hard like same-same like mine... confused what i should do to get preggie... i go to c gynae about this problem but when i reached the clinic feel so depress.. when i c women with bumps.. newborns for checkup... when will be my turn i wonder....
sighzz...dun say liaoo leeee.....those tat went IUI at the same time wif me, got preggie liaooo leeee.....

i'm so demoralise too....y i'm the "odd" one out....:wecry::wecry::wecry:

babylemon

The cost exclude e transfer leh. So stil got more $$ charges later. Yup I was asleep during the process. I was holding on to hubby's hand b4 I KO. There is a chair behind the doc and hubby can sit ther and enjoy the show. Dr say he acts as a "witness". I read from other forums tat only TMC allows spouse to b in e OT. I think tis is gd as hubby can see how much "hardship" e wife had to go thru.

Ya sian I cannot put back e embryos. Cos Dr say I m prone to OHSS as too many follicles. Have to clear up my "system" first (AF). He recommend to do FET on 3rd cycle (similar to other IVF patients). Nurse said 1st AF will be heavy. 2nd AF be delayed n spotting then AF. Then 3rd AF is as per normal so they can give drugs again in tis cycle to build a strong womb.

Lawla12, understd ur sadness. But I feel tat u shld try IVF cos fm my experience, I realise tat not all my follicles had eggs. And through ICSI, all e eggs will hv a chance to fertilise and grow. (I dun think IUI can confirm is there eggs although can see follicles and confirm whether sperm really entered the eggs). Thru IVF, at least I know ther r how many eggs and whether e eggs really bonded with e sperms. For my case, I think e sperms quality is a major factor.

So dun give up ok... In e mean time while deciding, do naturally. :we2Randy-git:

your IVF is so cheap ????

they put you to sleep while they extract your follicles rite ??? how come your dear husband can see the whole process ????????????????????????????:err:

you not yet put back the "processed follicles" ??????? why must induce AF after that ?????? you mean, we can only put back the follicles after the next cycle AF finish ??????

i'm abit confused......

lawla12

The cost exclude e transfer . So stil got more $$ charges later. Yup I was asleep during the process. I was holding on to hubby's hand before I KO. There is a chair behind the doc and hubby can sit ther and enjoy the show. Dr say he acts as a "witness". I read from other forums that only Thomson Medical Center allows spouse to b in e OT. I think tis is good as hubby can see how much "hardship" e wife had to go thru.

Ya sian I cannot put back e embryos. Cos Dr say I m prone to OHSS as too many follicles. Have to clear up my "system" first (AF). He recommend to do FET on 3rd cycle (similar to other IVF patients). Nurse said 1st AF will be heavy. 2nd AF be delayed and spotting then AF. Then 3rd AF is as per normal so they can give drugs again in tis cycle to build a strong womb.

Lawla12, understd your sadness. But I feel that you shld try IVF cos fm my experience, I realise that not all my follicles had eggs. And through ICSI, all e eggs will have a chance to fertilise and grow. (I dont think IUI can confirm is there eggs although can see follicles and confirm whether sperm really entered the eggs). Thru IVF, at least I know ther are how many eggs and whether e eggs really bonded with e sperms. For my case, I think e sperms quality is a major factor.

So dont give up ok... In e mean time while deciding, do naturally. :we2Randy-git:

wow....follicles r white in color like those ping-pong balls rite ??? i saw it on tv b4...super YUCKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good good...at least ur DH has the courage to see....i tink my DH will ":swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon: or close his eyes or turn his head away.....

or ur case for prone to OHSS, izzi common??? btw, wad is OHSS arr?? :001_302:

3rd AF then put back the embies arr?? izzi too late or wad arr?? ermm, me not sure abt it....wad my nurse told me its tat when they inject the "golden army" into the egg, they will wait 3-5days to see if there's any chemistry .....those fertilised eggs r then placed back into our body abt 5days later...........they did not tell me abt maybe there's some complications n haf to wait for 1-2cycles of AF.....

maybe cos tat time, we were deciding on IUI or IVF...tats y they did not tell us the details of IVF yet unless we confirm.....

yes yes, after my IUI failed...i went to ask them...they oso told me the same reason...IUI cannot see if our follicles produce eggs or not...IUI oso cant tell the quality of our eggs.....oso, they wont know if our eggs r fertilise or not when they meet the "golden army" ........

at least for IVF, we'r 100% sure tat our eggs meet the soliders yaaaa....

oh yaaa...y must haf strong lining arr?? did they gif u pills to insert into ur v-area to support the lining????

tat time after my 2nd IUI, they gave me...i had a HARD time inserting it in....zzzzzzz.....super yucky...if nv insert properly, the pill which will eventually break then stain ur undies.....zzzzzzzz......maaaa fan!!!!

babylemon

My hubby say he dunno leh. He only saw thru e monitor tat e follicles is black. And when it is retrieved out, it is bloody, in a test tube. :Dancing_wub:

In IVF, OHSS can b v serious, as in it can b fatal. Cos I read tat e "water" cause bloatedness n breathing difficulty, n something like if enter blood stream then jialat aldy.

After the ER, I dun think I hv OHSS leh. Cos I read in some forums tat some ppl had to b admitted to "take out the water", had diahorrea and even vomit straight after ER. But for myself, I only feel like my stomach had stones and e next day, I was back to normal aldy. :tlaugh:

Our embies can be stored for max 5 yrs. So 3 mths is no issue. But whether they can survive the thaw process is another thg. If they dun survive, then hv to start ALL OVER again. :eek::eek:

Ya, if the egg quality not so gd e.g hard shell, they can break a small hole called Assisted Hatching so e embryo can grow out. Ther is another procedure to hv better embryo called blastocyst.

Mmm, they say lining is impt as e embryo nds to attach itself ther n it can obtain blood supply to grow also. I m not so sure abt inserting e pill yet. I only check up e internet on e pills tat they will give after egg transfer and one of them is thru "insertion". So I believe it is e one u had tried too. Heard tat some forums say it is v uncomfortable n normally they "insert" at night. OMG, I v scared after reading tat. :elvis:

wow....follicles are white in color like those ping-pong balls rite ??? i saw it on tv before...super YUCKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good good...at least your dear husband has the courage to see....i tink my dear husband will ":swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon: or close his eyes or turn his head away.....

or your case for prone to OHSS, izzi common??? btw, what is OHSS arr?? :001_302:

3rd AF then put back the embies arr?? izzi too late or what arr?? ermm, me not sure about it....what my nurse told me its that when they inject the "golden army" into the egg, they will wait 3-5days to see if there's any chemistry .....those fertilised eggs are then placed back into our body about 5days later...........they did not tell me about maybe there's some complications and have to wait for 1-2cycles of AF.....

maybe cos that time, we were deciding on IUI or IVF...tats why they did not tell us the details of IVF yet unless we confirm.....

yes yes, after my IUI failed...i went to ask them...they also told me the same reason...IUI cannot see if our follicles produce eggs or not...IUI also cant tell the quality of our eggs.....also, they wont know if our eggs are fertilise or not when they meet the "golden army" ........

at least for IVF, we'are 100% sure that our eggs meet the soliders yaaaa....

oh yaaa...why must have strong lining arr?? did they give you pills to insert into your very-area to support the lining????

that time after my 2nd IUI, they gave me...i had a HARD time inserting it in....zzzzzzz.....super yucky...if never insert properly, the pill which will eventually break then stain your undies.....zzzzzzzz......maaaa fan!!!!

lawla12

My hubby say he dont know . He only saw thru e monitor that e follicles is black. And when it is retrieved out, it is bloody, in a test tube. :Dancing_wub:

In IVF, OHSS can b very serious, as in it can b fatal. Cos I read that e "water" cause bloatedness and breathing difficulty, and something like if enter blood stream then jialat already.

After the ER, I dont think I have OHSS . Cos I read in some forums that some ppl had to b admitted to "take out the water", had diahorrea and even vomit straight after ER. But for myself, I only feel like my stomach had stones and e next day, I was back to normal already. :tlaugh:

Our embies can be stored for max 5 yrs. So 3 mths is no issue. But whether they can survive the thaw process is another thg. If they dont survive, then have to start ALL OVER again. :eek::eek:

Ya, if the egg quality not so good e.g hard shell, they can break a small hole called Assisted Hatching so e embryo can grow out. Ther is another procedure to have better embryo called blastocyst.

Mmm, they say lining is impt as e embryo nds to attach itself ther and it can obtain blood supply to grow also. I m not so sure about inserting e pill yet. I only check up e internet on e pills that they will give after egg transfer and one of them is thru "insertion". So I believe it is e one you had tried too. Heard that some forums say it is very uncomfortable and normally they "insert" at night. OMG, I very scared after reading that. :elvis:

OMGGGG...the nurse did NOT NOT NOT NOT tell me abt all these !!!!!!

she told me a very simplified story....take out follicles, then "harvest"...see which egg got "chemistry reaction" wif the little soliders...then 3 days later, put back the harvested egg into my body....END OF STORY~

she did not tell me abt the complications!!!!!!!!

like tat, the costs may go up to 20k rite !!!! wad she quote me was 12-15k for the IVF process (daily injections, take out follicles, harvest egg, wash little soliders n select golden army, consulation)........

faintz :wong31::wong31::wong31::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::eek:11::eek:11::eek:11::eek:11::eek:11:

oooh...the lining plays such an impt factor...kekekee...the nurse told me its to support the egg...but i duno wad she mean by "support" n i din probe too....kekekeke...

yes yes..the pill SUPER TROUBLESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've to insert twice a day...zzzzz....1 in the morn b4 i go back n i've to wake up 10mins EARLIER juz to insert the tootpig pills......zzzzzzzzz......anyway, i tink 50% of the time, i nv insert the pills deep euff cos smtimes when i reach office, the pill break n some of the substance was sticking onto my panty:eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15: ........

so glad u share so many tings wif me...otherwise, me still blur blur, happily go IVF n kana BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB......aiyooo...

btw, how's evyting ??? u feeling better/normal liaoo maaa?? so tis round, is ur 1st AF after extracting the follicles out ?? need to wait for the 3rd AF then can insert back ur eggs rite ???????

oh ya, the nurse was telling me, when they put back the eggs, they can juz insert it like tat...no need go ops room n make u sleep 1st...izzi true???

babylemon

Aiyo lawla12, dun worry so much. Actually I realise IVF is such a common procedure, just tat ppl dun tok abt it. N tat time, nurse also told me simplified story! But after confirm procedure then they give me e IVF procedure guide n price list during counselling. The cost is btw $12k-15k. Mayb near $15K for FET. Once I koe e exact cost, will share further wit u all.

If u r doin at TMC, I m sure Dr Cheng will advise whether to do ET or FET. Bcos not everyone wil hv OHSS. For me, he say my body over-react to e drugs so too many follicles n dangerous to do ET straight away. Bobian, I wait loh. A bit sian leh, FET got to pay for freezing cost, abt $800 per yr. :wong8:

Wah I really admire u in inserting e pills man. Last time I test ovulation in morng, I aldy feel troublesome to wake up earlier. N urs insert twice ah. Aiyo, I dunno next time mine izt insert once or twice leh.

My mood nt so gd these days. Mayb tired n hormones changing. I m taking 5 pills daily. 4 is to induce AF n 1 is folic acid. Aiyo, nvr take so many drugs in my life man.

The ET procedure I not so sure. But I heard tat u will b awake n might feel like a "pap smear". Sian, I scared of tat feeling... :embarrassed:

OMGGGG...the nurse did NOT NOT NOT NOT tell me about all these !!!!!!

she told me a very simplified story....take out follicles, then "harvest"...see which egg got "chemistry reaction" with the little soliders...then 3 days later, put back the harvested egg into my body....END OF STORY~

she did not tell me about the complications!!!!!!!!

like that, the costs may go up to 20k rite !!!! what she quote me was 12-15k for the IVF process (daily injections, take out follicles, harvest egg, wash little soliders and select golden army, consulation)........

faintz :wong31::wong31::wong31::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::eek:11::eek:11::eek:11::eek:11::eek:11:

oooh...the lining plays such an impt factor...kekekee...the nurse told me its to support the egg...but i dont know what she mean by "support" and i did not probe too....kekekeke...

yes yes..the pill SUPER TROUBLESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've to insert twice a day...zzzzz....1 in the morn before i go back and i've to wake up 10mins EARLIER just to insert the tootpig pills......zzzzzzzzz......anyway, i tink 50% of the time, i never insert the pills deep euff cos smtimes when i reach office, the pill break and some of the substance was sticking onto my panty:eek:15::eek:15::eek:15::eek:15: ........

so glad you share so many tings with me...otherwise, me still blur blur, happily go IVF and kana BOMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB......aiyooo...

btw, how's evyting ??? you feeling better/normal liaoo maaa?? so tis round, is your 1st AF after extracting the follicles out ?? need to wait for the 3rd AF then can insert back your eggs rite ???????

oh ya, the nurse was telling me, when they put back the eggs, they can just insert it like that...no need go ops room and make you sleep 1st...izzi true???

lawla12

Aiyo lawla12, dont worry so much. Actually I realise IVF is such a common procedure, just that ppl dont tok about it. and that time, nurse also told me simplified story! But after confirm procedure then they give me e IVF procedure guide and price list during counselling. The cost is btw $12k-15k. Mayb near $15K for FET. Once I koe e exact cost, will share further wit you all.

If you are doin at Thomson Medical Center, I m sure Dr Cheng will advise whether to do ET or FET. Bcos not everyone wil have OHSS. For me, he say my body over-react to e drugs so too many follicles and dangerous to do ET straight away. Bobian, I wait loh. A bit sian , FET got to pay for freezing cost, about $800 per your. :wong8:

Wah I really admire you in inserting e pills man. Last time I test ovulation in morng, I already feel troublesome to wake up earlier. and urs insert twice . Aiyo, I dont know next time mine izt insert once or twice .

My mood not so good these days. Mayb tired and hormones changing. I m taking 5 pills daily. 4 is to induce AF and 1 is folic acid. Aiyo, never take so many drugs in my life man.

The ET procedure I not so sure. But I heard that you will b awake and might feel like a "pap smear". Sian, I scared of that feeling... :embarrassed:

faintz...really super duper exp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like tat, i need to prepare 20k liaooo lohhhh.....zzzzzzzz....where got so much $$$$$$$.........

i hate eating so many pills.....smtimes eat too much, i will feel like vomitting deee.....zzzzz.....i oso hate pap smear..VERY PAIN LEHHH!!!! sm more, leg really haf to open big big...zzzzzz....very tired deee lehhh.....

sighz....i seriously doubt my DH will understand the pain woman go through(IVF) yaaaaa........after my IUI, he only ask how i'm feeling...but the next day, he totally nv ask liaoo.....zzzzzzzz

ur IVF can claim subsidy rite ???? i already claimed twice leeeee.....

Jiayou baby~ u can do it deee.....:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

babylemon

I dun think it will so much as 20K, can deduct some medisave. Mine is first claim. Sigh~, nvr spend so much on seeing dr b4...this bill is so scary. Hopefully everything goes well then it is worth all e pain.

I think most guys r v insensitive. Mayb u shld "argh" here or "argh" ther like pain pain like tat to get attention...keke!

Dun think so much lah, just do it just do it!! :wong29:

faintz...really super duper exp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like that, i need to prepare 20k liaooo lohhhh.....zzzzzzzz....where got so much $$$$$$$.........

i hate eating so many pills.....smtimes eat too much, i will feel like vomitting deee.....zzzzz.....i also hate pap smear..VERY PAIN LEHHH!!!! sm more, leg really have to open big big...zzzzzz....very tired deee lehhh.....

sighz....i seriously doubt my dear husband will understand the pain woman go through(IVF) yaaaaa........after my IUI, he only ask how i'm feeling...but the next day, he totally never ask liaoo.....zzzzzzzz

your IVF can claim subsidy rite ???? i already claimed twice leeeee.....

Jiayou baby~ you can do it deee.....:shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx::shyxxx:

lawla12

I dont think it will so much as 20K, can deduct some medisave. Mine is first claim. Sigh~, never spend so much on seeing dr before...this bill is so scary. Hopefully everything goes well then it is worth all e pain.

I think most guys are very insensitive. Mayb you shld "argh" here or "argh" ther like pain pain like that to get attention...keke!

dont think so much , just do it just do it!! :wong29:
the 1st claim is 6k.....2nd claim is 5k...n 3rd claim is 4k .........

for public (KK), the subsidy is more....1st claim is 7k, 2nd claim is 6k, 3rd claim is 5k .........

smtimes, DH is very IDIOT !!! when u "arrgh" there n here, he will sayang u.....but smtimes when u "arrgh" there n here, he will say "see la, i told u to slim down, if not, no need go through tis".....zzzzzzzzzz

smtimes DH izzi sensitive euff...juz speak w/o tinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'r saving $$$ now....doing IVF next year but duno when.....i wanna choose a timing where i'm not stress .......meanwhile, i juz enjoy my life baaa....rest rest ...been ttc-ing for 2years...very tiring n stress...evy mth will tink "i strike liaoo or wad, y AF late, y i'm so tried, y i got backache etc"...make myself crazy over such tings....:wefrown::wefrown::wefrown::wefrown:

babylemon

Good to start saving so when it's time to spend e $, wont feel so stress. My hubby also ask me to slim down. I feel terrible also, cos ever since I m married, I put on abt 10kg. Frm, S > M > L >> going to XL aldy. I started to hate taking photos n shopping for clothes.

Always wanted to start exercising n eat lesser but everytime no motivation! It's always when I wanna start, then it rains, AF comes, stress, etc etc... a lot of excuses I will find for myself. Feel so useless! I used to jog 3 times a week while I was schooling! Now I am so lazy... !! :wong1:

the 1st claim is 6k.....2nd claim is 5k...and 3rd claim is 4k .........

for public (KK), the subsidy is more....1st claim is 7k, 2nd claim is 6k, 3rd claim is 5k .........

smtimes, dear husband is very IDIOT !!! when you "arrgh" there and here, he will sayang you.....but smtimes when you "arrgh" there and here, he will say "see , i told you to slim down, if not, no need go through tis".....zzzzzzzzzz

smtimes dear husband izzi sensitive euff...just speak w/o thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'are saving $$$ now....doing IVF next year but dont know when.....i wanna choose a timing where i'm not stress .......meanwhile, i just enjoy my life baaa....rest rest ...been trying to concieve-ing for 2years...very tiring and stress...evy month will tink "i strike liaoo or what, why AF late, why i'm so tried, why i got backache etc"...make myself crazy over such tings....:wefrown::wefrown::wefrown::wefrown:

lawla12

Good to start saving so when it's time to spend e $, wont feel so stress. My hubby also ask me to slim down. I feel terrible also, cos ever since I m married, I put on about 10kg. Frm, S > M > L >> going to XL already. I started to hate taking photos and shopping for clothes.

Always wanted to start exercising and eat lesser but everytime no motivation! It's always when I wanna start, then it rains, AF comes, stress, etc etc... a lot of excuses I will find for myself. Feel so useless! I used to jog 3 times a week while I was schooling! Now I am so lazy... !! :wong1:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG.....both our DH can shake shake hands lehhh!!!

my DH oso nag nag nag nag, ask me to lose some weight...gynae oso gave me some diet pills...but the pills really make me super uncomfortable..evytime wanna vomit (its suppose to b tat way so i wont eat).....in the end, i only took it for 1mth n gif up.......

me oso been finding excuses lehhh...LOL~ --no time no time no time..by the time i reach home, its already 6.45pm....if still go exercise, aiyooo, then i 8pm then eat dinner arrrrr.......

then smtimes, i really wanna go exercise, then AF came...then of cos sure no exercise deee maaa......kekekekeee

me oso can shake shake hands wif u...hahahaaa~

:001_302::001_302::001_302:

J

justforgags

Hi ladies,

I went to my gynae ytd for an hospital appt for my hubby's case.. His genes blood test turn out to be fine.. Thank god=) so his nx step is needle biopsy to c whtr thr is act any sperm in the testicles and its a painful experience indeed and to our surprised the result was str8 away.. Gynae made us c it under the microscope for ourselves and thr you are a tiny light bulb head wit a tail.. So excited and feelin very joyful.. before the needle biopsy my hubby was worried bout the pain but my gynae says that the pain that you're goin thru are not as much as wht your wife will go thru after we manage to get the sperm frm you, meaning the IVF and gvin birth=) NOW SAVE SAVE SAVE!!! We are lucky to get a very dedicated gynae=) Thk god!

Last edited by a moderator: