Jocelyn Wong - ACJ Clinic

haffa

Hi everyone...

I juz called Dr Jocelyn Wong's clinic and the 1st available appointment is 27 April. Hmmm...that's like almost 1 month from now. Based on the comments given by everyone...she is really good...so it is really worth waiting this long to see her, rite..?

VELO

Hi everyone...

I juz called Dr Jocelyn Wong's clinic and the 1st available appointment is 27 April. Hmmm...that's like almost 1 month from now. Based on the comments given by everyone...she is really good...so it is really worth waiting this long to see her, rite..?
Hi All! It seem the average wait is 4 weeks to a booking cos she's so popular and no chance of changing timing afterwhich cos all slots taken. I'm worried on the difficulty to make appointments after the 1st visit or the need to change timing. Wondering now if I should make the switch to other Gyn before i start with her... ... heard her fee went up as well.

haffa

Hi All! It seem the average wait is 4 weeks to a booking cos she's so popular and no chance of changing timing afterwhich cos all slots taken. I'm worried on the difficulty to make appointments after the 1st visit or the need to change timing. Wondering now if I should make the switch to other Gyn before i start with her... ... heard her fee went up as well.

Hi velo...have u met up with her? I am worried about the long wait for appointment. I'm gonna make my decision whether to change to another gynae or stay with her after i go for my 1st appointment on the 27th..:)

Mummy to 3Js

I am currently expecting my #3 and am seeing Dr. Joycelyn Wong. She also delivered y #2.

Never regret my decision to see her even though she's more expensive as compared to my 1st gynae. She's very assuring, patient & caring. Visits to her are never a rush unlike my 1st gynae. I've recommended a few frenz to her & both are full of praise towards her.

Being a mother herself, she's very sympathetic towards how we feel. I had some complication during the last trim of my 2nd pregnancy. Upon hearing that I work in ulu place like Tuas South, she gave me hospitalization leave to rest @ home. Even arrange to see me weekly to monitor my situation w/o additional cost. To the end of my 2nd pregnancy, she was every more gan cheong than me about my situation.

She reacts very well to emergency too cuz she's living very near to TMC. I dilated from 5cm to 10cm in less than 10 mins & she still manage to make it.

She didn't leave e labour ward immediately after delivering my DS. She stayed to accompany us & even helped to massage my crampy leg when my DH had to step out with e midwife to check on DS. I feel that Dr Wong treats us like friends more than patients.

Dr Wong really loves children too. She's always carry/kiss my #1 DD who accompanys me for my visits. Will patiently explain to my DD wat was shown on e ultrasound. She even remembers both my kiddo's name & that my DD loves Pooh Bear.

I find that she's worth the wait lor. Yes her clinic is always v busy but she ALWAYS make time for her patients. She will not rush through stuff. Unlike my 1st gynae, I can like wait for 1hr plus just to see him for 5mins nia. She's always very apologetic if u had to wait too long to see her.

Sorry for my long lor soh post but gd things mus b shared :tembarrassed:

Mummy to 3Js

anyone encountered any poor service provided by the recep?

Hi Hi,

There's a assistant which is kinda "unfriendly". Understand she actually assists another doc in e same clinic. My DH ever complains to Dr. Wong bout her. We were actually advise to look for Ya Hui in future. Tink she's e one assisting Dr. Wong. Other den her, I find e rest of e ladies are all v nice & friendly.

haffa

I am currently expecting my #3 and am seeing Dr. Joycelyn Wong. She also delivered y #2.

Never regret my decision to see her even though she's more expensive as compared to my 1st gynae. She's very assuring, patient & caring. Visits to her are never a rush unlike my 1st gynae. I've recommended a few frenz to her & both are full of praise towards her.

Being a mother herself, she's very sympathetic towards how we feel. I had some complication during the last trim of my 2nd pregnancy. Upon hearing that I work in ulu place like Tuas South, she gave me hospitalization leave to rest @ home. Even arrange to see me weekly to monitor my situation w/o additional cost. To the end of my 2nd pregnancy, she was every more gan cheong than me about my situation.

She reacts very well to emergency too cuz she's living very near to TMC. I dilated from 5cm to 10cm in less than 10 mins & she still manage to make it.

She didn't leave e labour ward immediately after delivering my DS. She stayed to accompany us & even helped to massage my crampy leg when my DH had to step out with e midwife to check on DS. I feel that Dr Wong treats us like friends more than patients.

Dr Wong really loves children too. She's always carry/kiss my #1 DD who accompanys me for my visits. Will patiently explain to my DD wat was shown on e ultrasound. She even remembers both my kiddo's name & that my DD loves Pooh Bear.

I find that she's worth the wait lor. Yes her clinic is always v busy but she ALWAYS make time for her patients. She will not rush through stuff. Unlike my 1st gynae, I can like wait for 1hr plus just to see him for 5mins nia. She's always very apologetic if u had to wait too long to see her.

Sorry for my long lor soh post but gd things mus b shared :tembarrassed:
Thanks dear for sharing....really appreciate it. As this is my 1st pregnancy..i'm a bit blur with a lot of things so it is great to hear good feedback about the gynae i am with. So i guess now i don't mind the wait...:)

samlwp

It's been awhile since I came into the forum and I realised that 1 common thing I hear is about the long waiting time to book Dr Jocelyn. I have to say it actually usually is not as bad if you can make it on weekdays. And the best thing about Dr Jocelyn is that if you called the recep to inform that you have a urgent issue regarding your pregnancy, Dr Wong will ensure you are being attend to first. Becos I experienced very early contractions so there were a few times when I was given priority even though I didnt make any booking. So for all the folks are that who worries about Dr Jocelyn not able to pay attention to you due to her current popularity, I can safely say "No worries". She is very dedicated to all her patients.

Only 1 thing to say "Thumbs up for Dr Jocelyn Wong, No regrets" :Dancing_tongue:

tika

I just saw her yesterday. Dr Jocelyn told me she's overwhelmed with patients currently. lol. That just shows how popular and well liked she is. She's aware that her waiting time has increased in the past year. Hopefully her fees doesn't increase!

rachelcsh

halo.. tika.. so u manage to c dr joycelyn ytd..
how is it?.. everything went smoothly?...
how there is a solution for ur bb's scar...
is e photo ur bb?.. so cute.. *wink*.. take care..

mami2009

Hi,

I came in yesterday or the day before and saw a post regards about Dr Jocelyn Wong who accidentally left a scar while doing c-sect.. how come I can't find it now? Would like to know if the mother has spoken to Jocelyn and what is her response to it... since such thing happen, would wanna know how the doc reacted to it... coz Jocelyn Wong is one of the selected gynae whom I may visit once I'm preggy... :smile:

tika

Wah so many ppl pte msg me asking about the meeting. We are touched by the concern shown. Thank you for the well wishers! =)

For those who has been following my thread on Dr Jocelyn Wong and are puzzled why they can't find the thread anymore, that's cause I requested for it to be removed. Husband and I hope by doing so, everyone can move on.

I'm not obliged to say what happened at the meeting but I do want to say that the meeting went very well. A year on after the incident, Dr Jocelyn is still sincerely apologetic about what had happened. That proves to show we are right in saying she is good at heart. She has been extra extra careful with her deliveries since my incident and I am confident that she will NEVER allow such things to happen again to her current and future patients. So mommies and daddies who are seeing her or planning to see her in the future, please be rest assured.

Last edited:

mami2009

Wah so many ppl pte msg me asking about the meeting. We are touched by the concern shown. Thank you for the well wishers! =)

For those who has been following my thread on Dr Jocelyn Wong and are puzzled why they can't find the thread anymore, that's cause I requested for it to be removed. Husband and I hope by doing so, everyone can move on.

I'm not obliged to say what happened at the meeting but I do want to say that the meeting went very well. A year on after the incident, Dr Jocelyn is still sincerely apologetic about what had happened. That proves to show we are right in saying she is good at heart. She has been extra extra careful with her deliveries since my incident and I am confident that she will NEVER allow such things to happen again to her current and future patients. So mommies and daddies who are seeing her or planning to see her in the future, please be rest assured.

Thanks for your reply, Tika..
Glad to know everything goes smoothly during the meeting and that there's assurance from her..let's move on!
If there's still scar on your bb's head, u might wanna ask your doc if there's any scar gel / cream to apply on it... coz I have a fren whose bb undergo surgery to get rid of excess skin on the bb's cheek..she keep applying it after the surgery and it's really does help...the scar faded over the time... the scar gel cost ard $60 and was prescribed by her doc...

tika

Thanks for your reply, Tika..
Glad to know everything goes smoothly during the meeting and that there's assurance from her..let's move on!
If there's still scar on your baby's head, you might wanna ask your doc if there's any scar gel / cream to apply on it... coz I have a friend whose baby undergo surgery to get rid of excess skin on the baby's cheek..she keep applying it after the surgery and it's really does help...the scar faded over the time... the scar gel cost around $60 and was prescribed by her doc...

Thanks for the tip mami2009. =) Who was her doctor? Maybe i can get the gel from her doctor?

J&C

hi all mummies...
i'm deciding on which gynae to go to...
any idea if her charges went up??
and how much the charge is roughly?

mami2009

Thanks for the tip mami2009. =) Who was her doctor? Maybe i can get the gel from her doctor?
I have double cfm with my friend, and yes it really help alot on her baby... will let you know the name of the gel and her doctor once she reply me.. :tlaugh:

Mama_Mel

Hi

Sorry for late reply. Here's the contact

ACJ Women's Clinic Pte Ltd​

Address:
339 Thomson Rd #03-03 Thomson Medical Centre Singapore 307677
Telephone: 6353 2033
Fax: 6250 5168
I signed on the package on my fifth month @ $500-550 (can't remember).
Hi, is Dr Wong have a clinic at Bedok for night visit??? :err:

woo22

hi all mummies...
i'm deciding on which gynae to go to...
any idea if her charges went up??
and how much the charge is roughly?
1st consultationion in dec 2007 was $78..
follow up still same $38 (as of jul 2009)
ultrascan went up from $38 to $48

waiting time has definitely increased..still as friendly..she found my dear daughter photo (which we gave her 3wks after birth) on her wall..fyi..i looked thru, i cldnt recognised my ger!! she was so chubby then!! haha my hubby had a good laugh over it!!:07:

prettybb

Hi mummies,
i just found out that i m expecting just few days ago with a home test pregnancy kit.:Dancing_wub::)

this is my second child, this time around i would like to engage a female gynae.

My 1st pregnancy i was with Dr Ang. he is good. just that for now, hubby told me to get a female one.

i want a female dr whom is caring,gentle,good. i cnt decide which to get: Dr Jocelyb wong, or Dr adelina wong.

When is the right time for me to go for 1st check up? the last time i went when i was 6 weeks pregnant..

i am only 3weeks+ preggy :)

please advise.

tika

Both dr joycelyn and dr adelina are great drs. you might want to compare their prices and waiting time instead. i was with dr joycelyn n i like her. i was with dr ang b4 joycelyn and he's good but i don't like that he's always rushing thru consultations.

going to check between 6 - 8 weeks is ideal. If any earlier i feel macam no point like that cos baby's heartbeat cannot be detected yet.