Labour Pain & Latest Tmc Charges. I Really Mean Latest Lyk May 2009.

Astar

Mizfitmuma,
You must update us on mon ya???[/qu

Hi Mummies, I'm back from Dr Ang. I'm 2cm dilated & he wants me to be admitted. I insisted oon last min shopping. He called me again I told me to go straight to TMC for admission as earlier when I did my CTG, there were cramps & contractions so he said should be able to deliver. I need to go to TMC for admission at 6pm & will hopefully deliver by tomorrow.
Good luck to you! =P

Cheyenne

Yes, I do agree that it rather painful when he (LAng)put his finger to check. I even told him off : to give me a break during labour last week, when he put is a few times to check. That time I was on gas and already moaning away, waiting.

As for bill at TMC for last week :
I told nurse to use my medisave for me, and daddy's medisave for baby during admission. So as to split the burden.

For 2 night stay, with natural birth, assisted delivery (vacumn), I top up another $300 plus by credit card. L Ang also roughly confirm the range when he declared me ok to discharge.

Daddy swipe his card for $800 deposit first during admission,hence the balance $400 plus will be refund to his credit card in 3 weeks time.

chelle

Mizfitmuma,

Hi Mummies, I'm back from Dr Ang. I'm 2cm dilated & he wants me to be admitted. I insisted oon last min shopping. He called me again I told me to go straight to TMC for admission as earlier when I did my CTG, there were cramps & contractions so he said should be able to deliver. I need to go to TMC for admission at 6pm & will hopefully deliver by tomorrow.

Oh dear, then u better admit quickly, must listen to LA!
Anyway, shld u need to do last min shopping for BB, Kiddy Palace having 15% discount! 20% for members...be careful and dun rush n tired yourself!

GOOD LUCK! :Dancing_wub:

MizfitMumma

Yes, I do agree that it rather painful when he (LAng)put his finger to check. I even told him off : to give me a break during labour last week, when he put is a few times to check. That time I was on gas and already moaning away, waiting.

As for bill at TMC for last week :
I told nurse to use my medisave for me, and daddy's medisave for baby during admission. So as to split the burden.

For 2 night stay, with natural birth, assisted delivery (vacumn), I top up another $300 plus by credit card. L Ang also roughly confirm the range when he declared me ok to discharge.

Daddy swipe his card for $800 deposit first during admission,hence the balance $400 plus will be refund to his credit card in 3 weeks time.
Hi Cheyenne, how cum hv to top up sum more?? Cannot deduct $300 plus from the deposit that you paid?? Must top up sum more???

a.lin

Mizfitmuma,

hi Mizfitmuma,
Wow u can still go shopping........ you have a smooth delivery ya!!!!

stonston

How come all ur bills at TMC seem so cheap?

my fren was jus discharged on thu, her bill was $800 deposit plus $600 additional upon discharge. natural assisted (forceps) with epi. her gynae is adrian woodsworth.
hers was 4 bedder, free upgrade to 2 bedder.
means total she paid $1400 in cash, include baby's bill.

Cheyenne, how come urs so cheap? still got $400+ refund? or is it u mistaken? the cash part is $800 deposit plus $300 cash so total is $1100? cos i rmb my gynae mentioned before, difference btw epi n no epi is jus few hundred dollars onli.

MizfitMumma

hi Mizfitmuma,
Wow you can still go shopping........ you have a smooth delivery ya!!!![/quote]

Helloooo lovely Mummies, A.lin, Momomummy & the rest... I'm back from TMC. Have delivered my baby after hours & hours of labour. Remember I told U ladies that on Mon got to admit to TMC?? Yup, got myself admitted & pain was sooo intensed. Damn painful the contractions. Not lyk braxton hicks, you now. Dat one ar still can breathe, this real contraction arghhhhh sooooo painful!!! Cant even talk. Maybe its my first time so very painful. Guess when I deliver my baby? Tuesday 8.45 at night. Imagine the agony that I went through.. Opt for normal delivery but my cervix refuse to dilate more that 4cm. After hrs of pain, have to do emergency c-sect. Got discharged yesterday but baby got jaundice so have to stay there.

a.lin

hi Mizfitmuma,
Wow you can still go shopping........ you have a smooth delivery ya!!!![/quote]

Helloooo lovely Mummies, A.lin, Momomummy & the rest... I'm back from Thomson Medical Center. Have delivered my baby after hours & hours of labour. Remember I told you ladies that on Mon got to admit to Thomson Medical Center?? Yup, got myself admitted & pain was sooo intensed. Damn painful the contractions. Not lyk braxton hicks, you now. Dat one ar still can breathe, this real contraction arghhhhh sooooo painful!!! Cant even talk. Maybe its my first time so very painful. Guess when I deliver my baby? Tuesday 8.45 at night. Imagine the agony that I went through.. Opt for normal delivery but my cervix refuse to dilate more that 4cm. After hours of pain, have to do emergency c-sect. Got discharged yesterday but baby got jaundice so have to stay there.
Oh dear, then ur bill will be high right if last min c-sect?But i think most impt is u and baby is fine. This morn i woke up and I have bleeding, the blood just gust out, luckily i have panty liner and was at home and just nice I have apptment to see dr ang this morn at tmc. So quickly bath and went see dr... but a little disappointed because dr say althoi bleed but my baby still high he say maybe is false labour. Did ctg and there was a period where bb heartbeat drop and i have mild contraction. Now dr say just montor see if got further contraction, if yes call him. if not then is false labour and to see him only next week.

MizfitMumma

Oh dear, then your bill will be high right if last min c-sect?But i think most impt is you and baby is fine. This morn i woke up and I have bleeding, the blood just gust out, luckily i have panty liner and was at home and just nice I have apptment to see dr ang this morn at Thomson Medical Center. So quickly bath and went see dr... but a little disappointed because dr say althoi bleed but my baby still high he say maybe is false labour. Did ctg and there was a period where baby heartbeat drop and i have mild contraction. Now dr say just montor see if got further contraction, if yes call him. if not then is false labour and to see him only next week.
Yup bill was high. Its due to my extra stay at the hospital & they put me in d labour room early as they thought I would dilate quickly byt nahh!! $200plus for the stay at labour room. its from 1pm plus to 8.30pm. My cervix refuse to co-operate & had to be c-sect in d end. I felt very disappointed s I cant deliver naturally at 1st but I guess that's d best that's need to b done at dat tym. Dr Ang was kind enuf to guide me throught wat to expect with my bills. After the $800 deposit, need to top up $500plus for both me & my son. Nurses there are very friendly & helpful. After c-sect, its quite painful to walk but I'm managing well. How cum ur baby heart drop??? Is everthing alrite now? All da best to your pregnancy & delivery. Thanx for all your advices during my pregnancy... Do update me when you have delivered ok..

huiyin87

hi mizfitmumma, congratz on your baby boy!
i will aso be delivering at TMC but till now no signs of labour..
so total cash u paid for ur TMC bill is $1300 after CPF?
does tat include gynae fees as well?

a.lin

Yup bill was high. Its due to my extra stay at the hospital & they put me in d labour room early as they thought I would dilate quickly byt nahh!! $200plus for the stay at labour room. its from 1pm plus to 8.30pm. My cervix refuse to co-operate & had to be c-sect in d end. I felt very disappointed s I cant deliver naturally at 1st but I guess that's d best that's need to b done at dat tym. Dr Ang was kind enuf to guide me throught what to expect with my bills. After the $800 deposit, need to top up $500plus for both me & my son. Nurses there are very friendly & helpful. After c-sect, its quite painful to walk but I'm managing well. How cum your baby heart drop??? Is everthing alrite now? All da best to your pregnancy & delivery. Thanx for all your advices during my pregnancy... Do update me when you have delivered ok..
Don't be disappointed la... most impt is bb healthy ya. Hope u recover well ya. Will definitely keep u updated... not sure why the bb heartbeat drop and pick up.Now can only wait and see if i have any contraction. I think likely will not be so soon. No contraction now... Btw your total bills for c-sect and all you pay only $800+$500+ after medisave? I always thought if c-sect cash upfront to pay sure more than 3k after medisave.

MizfitMumma

i will aso be delivering at Thomson Medical Center but till now no signs of labour..
so total cash you paid for your Thomson Medical Center bill is $1300 after CPF?
does that include gynae fees as well?
Thanx huiyin. Nope. Gynae fees are different. But still its considered very resonable. Dr Ang very resonable doctor. dont regret seeing him. If I ever have a 2nd baby, I'll see him also.

a.lin

Thanx huiyin. Nope. Gynae fees are different. But still its considered very resonable. Dr Ang very resonable doctor. dont regret seeing him. If I ever have a 2nd baby, I'll see him also.

Hi Mizfitmumma,
Can i check with you how much is your total bill after medisave? Is it just $1300? Does it include dr fees? If Dr fees not included then how much will that be? Because Dr Ang told meif I still not in labor by next week will need to induce and if induce not successful will need c-sect so i'm worried it will be ex need to be prepared first.

MizfitMumma

i will aso be delivering at Thomson Medical Center but till now no signs of labour..
so total cash you paid for your Thomson Medical Center bill is $1300 after CPF?
does that include gynae fees as well?
Hi Huiyin, I paid total bout $1.3k plus. This in not inclusive of my gynae fees. Gynae fees is different. I paid them when I first started to see my gynae.

MizfitMumma

Hi Mizfitmumma,
Can i check with you how much is your total bill after medisave? Is it just $1300? Does it include dr fees? If Dr fees not included then how much will that be? Because Dr Ang told meif I still not in labor by next week will need to induce and if induce not successful will need c-sect so i'm worried it will be ex need to be prepared first.
Hi A.lin, sorry for the late reply. Have been ver busy wif my son nowadays. Dun even have enuf sleep... Gynae fees are different. I've paid them when I 1st started seeing Dr Ang. After medisave I've paid areound $1.3k plus. For induce & emergency c-sect need to pay slightly more. I oso emergency c-sect. Try normal first by my son's head got stuck at birth canal, cannot move down, so got to emergency c-sect. 1 day plus lei labour... damn long. Dilate only 4cm coz baby head stuck. Dr Ang advice me after this if got second baby betta straight away c-sect coz afraid if history repeat itself unless my baby is very small liky 2.5kg. When I deliver my baby, he is oso considered small. 2.935kg only but his head got stuck dats why cannot dilate more than 4cm...then have to c-sect..sigh... How are you?? have you deliver?

aIDa81

Congrats!!

Wow that is consider cheap, $1300 for csect, strange mine was normal stayed for only one day still have to pay $1.2 k for baby n me..

aIDa81

How come all your bills at Thomson Medical Center seem so cheap?

my friend was just discharged on thu, her bill was $800 deposit plus $600 additional upon discharge. natural assisted (forceps) with epi. her gynae is adrian woodsworth.
hers was 4 bedder, free upgrade to 2 bedder.
means total she paid $1400 in cash, include baby's bill.

Cheyenne, how come urs so cheap? still got $400+ refund? or is it you mistaken? the cash part is $800 deposit plus $300 cash so total is $1100? cos i rmb my gynae mentioned before, difference btw epi and no epi is just few hundred dollars onli.
Agree with you stonston, how come the charges varies some got refunded some paymore some pay less.. mine just normal delivery use gas and drip stayed for one nite instead of the package stay.. still got to top up ontop of the deposit.. Gosh.. guess your friend mite be having the same cashier as mine.. and these mummies when we asked they never even bother to reply back.. I was wondering whether to appeal.. haha mite consider MAH for next delivery then..

Last edited:

huiyin87

i juz delivered a week ago at TMC aso..
stayed 4 bedded, but upgrade to 2 bedded.. stayed for 3 nights..
mine is assisted delivery with epi..
total bill near to 5k..
paid cash ard 1300..
(plus additional 500 i paid to gynae deposit for delivery fees)

MizfitMumma

Congrats!!

Wow that is consider cheap, $1300 for csect, strange mine was normal stayed for only one day still have to pay $1.2 k for baby and me..
$1.3k plus is wat I have to pay cash. Total bill for me & my baby is actually $6k plus. So dat $1.3k plus is after medisave...