Labour Pain & Latest Tmc Charges. I Really Mean Latest Lyk May 2009.

aIDa81

Yup!! Doc fees paid separately..
sorry again to ask.. coz i mite consider him for next baby..
U mention, u paid gynae fees separately when u first see him, does that mean antenantal package or delivery fees..?

Thank all for sharing ur bills, i think i will make an enquiry soon :)

chelle

I wound is slightly better but I got piles... sigh... just went for checkup on sat and dr ang laugh saying i got piles becos i keep complaining say its painful. Now this 2 days i feel that my below maybe is the urinary area quite uncomfy, keep having a sharp sensation when i stand up. dont't know if its normal, so sian I just cant wait for the everything to heal fast.

Maybe you try to lie dwn more, like dat wun put pressure on the wound so maybe will heal faster.

My mum n CL keep asking to lie dwn n rest even though i nt tired.
Coz my bed is a low platform bed, everytime i get up and dwn have to do it real slowly, that why at 1st i dun like lying dwn.
But after lying for most hours for a few days, the wound seems to get better!

MizfitMumma

sorry again to ask.. coz i mite consider him for next baby..
you mention, you paid gynae fees separately when you first see him, does that mean antenantal package or delivery fees..?

Thank all for sharing your bills, i think i will make an enquiry soon :)
its antenatal package..

a.lin

Maybe you try to lie dwn more, like dat wun put pressure on the wound so maybe will heal faster.

My mum and CL keep asking to lie dwn and rest even though i not tired.
Coz my bed is a low platform bed, everytime i get up and dwn have to do it real slowly, that why at 1st i dont like lying dwn.
But after lying for most hours for a few days, the wound seems to get better!

okok i will try to lie dwn more... dr did say if i dont move about will heal faster. But becos i nvr engage CL so certain things i try to do myself dont want to tired my mum out..

MizfitMumma

Oh ok.. thks for clarifying..
but they sure included his delivery fees in the invoice..
antental package is different..
Yup correct.I dun want to see my bills again.Got freak out by it!! But if I ever have a 2nd baby, I'll definitely see Dr Ang again & dis tym, I'll prepare more cash..

fidzZzy

hi.. jz one ting i'd like to noe fr tmc mummies here.. hope u cn help me.. i'm currently seein my gynae at kkh.. but me n hubby thinking of changing to tmc.. will b due in aug.. as this is my 4th child, wat i'd like to noe is, does tmc oso charge according to birth order like kkh does?..