Lasik

Aquafish

Hi there

I'm also seriously considering doing Lasik. Thought of giving Shinagawa a try. Was told it costs $2600 incl GST and medication. Anyone tried their Lasik?

Hi,

Any of you had your LASIK done at the Lasik Surgery Clinic located at Paragon? Do you feel some kind of pain at your upper eyelids? I dare not touch too hard or rub my eyes. How long do you get to recover fully after the surgery? Care taken?

I just had my LASIK done last Sat night by Dr Marc Tay as he is highly recommended by my friend. I was so surprised to see so many people went LASIK nowadays.

Before surgery, I was so nervous out of sudden. I might have read too many articles on LASIK.

However, I'm happy as I have been longing to be able to see clearly when I wake up every morning without having to put on spectacles or contact lenses.
I went for my evaluation on mondae.. And nw I m on my way to my lsik soon.. Mine is nxt fri By Jon Goh.. Excited!!! Due to my degree of 700+ and 500+, astig of 200+ and thinner cornea. I gt to go with the most expensive package.. $3888...

shiseru

I went for my evaluation on mondae.. And now I m on my way to my lsik soon.. Mine is nxt fri By Jon Goh.. Excited!!! Due to my degree of 700+ and 500+, astig of 200+ and thinner cornea. I gt to go with the most expensive package.. $3888...
I was there last year for my evaluation, I was seeing Prof Leonard Ang, he was from SNEC, but then later he got his own clinic. Yeah I gotta go with the most expensive package too S$3888! Becoz of high asti and steep cornea, but i was also told i can recover only 90% becoz of lazy eyes. Never knew my eyes got so much problems! >_<

Now pregnant cannot do, but am considering after I give birth.

speedjpop

Alpha Male
Hi guys,

keep yr comments coming! I have been very interested in getting my eyes treated yrs ago but was put off by the high price and unmature tech then.

It sure is getting much affordable now. left with only 1 major problem....i have really dark eye circles....l@@ks really bad w/o my glasses. ppl might mistook it for sunglasses!

Any1 has successfully remove yrs?? Share yr tips here!!

shiseru

I don't think products selling off the shelf is effective, but I am quite confident about laser treatment, coz having done laser for my face before and happy with the results.

Might wanna check with national skin center and see if there is any treatment for dark eye circles. Provided there is some laser treatment that can treat serious dark eye circles.

I was there last year for my evaluation, I was seeing Prof Leonard Ang, he was from SNEC, but then later he got his own clinic. Yeah I gotta go with the most expensive package too S$3888! Becoz of high asti and steep cornea, but i was also told i can recover only 90% becoz of lazy eyes. Never knew my eyes got so much problems! >_<

Now pregnant cannot do, but am considering after I give birth.
I went ahead with the 3888 de..And nw i can c clearly.. nv regret! :)

M&M

I went ahead with the 3888 ..And now i can c clearly.. never regret! :)
how's the procedure? is it painful? how is the recovery?
i wanna do too but my father-in-law was against it.. he say i should wait till i am 35 yrs old (29 yrs old now) so as to let the degree stabalise.
may i know where did you do your lasik?

sweety

After having lasik for almost a year, I feel so great having perfect eyesights, without having to put on contact lens & glasses.

Last edited:

chelle

I am very tempted to do too! But b4 going for the evaluation cannot wear contacts for 2 weeks right? I very vain, dread having to wear glasses to office for 2 weeks. Haha
I just gave birth 5 mths ago, can do?

catherlyn

i done mine 2 yrs ago at the lasik clinic. the drs n staff there very patient n nice. i paid 2400 tat time cos got 300 discount as i signed up during a fair. till now my eye sight perfect n imagined i used to be 900+/eye ^^ very worthy investment

yvonne_ktw

I am very tempted to do too! But before going for the evaluation cannot wear contacts for 2 weeks right? I very vain, dread having to wear glasses to office for 2 weeks. Haha
I just gave birth 5 mths ago, can do?
I went to do when i'm on maternity leave so that i no need to wear my ugly specs for work. hehe... Actually is 3days upfront cannot wear lens. Unless yours is hard lens is 1week. When i gave birth after 3month i went to do le.

i did mine at eagle eye. Doc Theng is a great doc.. Package at 2.9k .. now i can wake up middle of the nite without looking for my specs feeding my bb.. Somemore now got lifetime warranty lol.. Just 15secs and i had gained perfect vision.. :Dancing_wub:

yvonne_ktw

very tempted to do lasik too.
I would recommend you to do it too =)

really save alot of trouble man! hehe

like "prettymamas" says, can wake up feed baby without specs. My degree is abt 700 each side and i can't live without specs!! haha. now it's woo hoo~~ :Dancing_wub:

Jazz9994

Just read in some forum that the flap cut open will always stay open and not merge back with the eye...is it true ??

Me going for my lasik this fri !!! scary.....

Last edited:

nancy

hi

i also had my lasik there by Dr tay. very good paineless and i recover my eye sight immediately. mircale. i took no sleepign ill or pain killer since i was bf my baby. very good. last time more expansive. lucky you should be cheaper now right:we2Randy-git:
Hi,

I always want to go for lasik but becos I've have a 5 mth old baby, I thought that I can't go for lasik as I was told by my frens that after the op, I cannot carry heavy things for a few weeks. True? how do you manage?