Maid Agency Reviews

callyneo

I got a Philippine maid to transfer out, anyone interested? Not recommend to take care of young kids as she use handphone when taking care of my infant. Do housework, cook, bake cake/bread ok.

adele1977

I just confirmed my Myanmar maid with Eelit over the weekend. The agent Sherly really live up to my expectation after reading so many positive posts about her. She is very patient and provided with good selection opinion on which helper i interviewed to be considered. I've tried hiring my maid from agencies in Hougang, Katong and Bukit Timah, but none come close to Eelit. I think sherly is the owner. But then again, some of the agents i engaged with are owners as well but didn't give the feel good experience I received from Sherly. Highly recommended! 2 thumbs up! Anyone needs her contact can PM or email me: adele_lim@yahoo.com.sg.

maggiealpha

Hi everyone,
I know one best agency it is in Singapore, I also use the service long time ,She perform all types of home work,cooking ,home cleaning,also child care very good the agency fee also our budget and agency provide identity prove also ,anyone hire maid so visit Maid agency Singapore .

That's weird....upon the recommendations of many mummies here, I contacted Sherly from Eelit Placement as I am also looking for a maid.

She is not as responsive as what everyone has mentioned. I called her and spoke to her about my requirements, and she told me that she will send some bios for me to consider. A few days had passed and she still did not send to me, so I texted her to enquire. She apologised and told me that she will send some right away...which she did.

I sent an email back to enquire further about some of the bios that she sent over, and asked if she has more on her database that fits my requirements. Well, she did not reply my text, so I didn't bother to text her anymore.

In the end, I settled for another agency which was more responsive and helpful. Just confirmed my Filipino helper with them a few weeks ago, and is under processing now. Hope things will work out with this helper, as it's my first time employing one.

celtricia

Yes I have also contacted Sherly from Eelit. I would agree with pink2purple that she isn't as responsive. However, I now uses whatsapp to communicate with her instead of smsing, the response from her is much faster, though at times she takes quite a while to reply. Guess she is too popular. Am heading down this friday to interview transfer myanmar maid and one which i have chosen, hope i can settle down on one soon.

Those with Myanmar maids from Eelit, do u encounter any attitude problem from them? That's my worry for now.

TIA

holycow

Contacted sherly of Eelit earlier this week and her response was good! Just like many have mentioned in the forum. Maybe I'm a guy... haha! :p Anyway just confirmed an Indo maid with her today.

adele1977

Yes I have also contacted Sherly from Eelit. I would agree with pink2purple that she isn't as responsive. However, I now uses whatsapp to communicate with her instead of smsing, the response from her is much faster, though at times she takes quite a while to reply. Guess she is too popular. Am heading down this friday to interview transfer myanmar maid and one which i have chosen, hope i can settle down on one soon.

Those with Myanmar maids from Eelit, do u encounter any attitude problem from them? That's my worry for now.

TIA
Got my myanmar maid from eelit in Oct. Communication is a challenge but other than that, quite a hardworking girl. Beginning part was rather tough because maid has problem understanding what I want her to do. Really need to hand held them - show her how to do it my way, point to her the item i referring to etc etc. Key thing - PATIENCE!!!

sassysassy

Got my myanmar maid from eelit in Oct. Communication is a challenge but other than that, quite a hardworking girl. Beginning part was rather tough because maid has problem understanding what I want her to do. Really need to hand held them - show her how to do it my way, point to her the item i referring to etc etc. Key thing - PATIENCE!!!
Hi adele1977, how's your experience with your myanmar maid? Heard horrible stories about them thus i went eelit to look for filipino. But no suitable ones for me except one with 5 kids. Afraid she come, then home sick want to go home then i die! Pls share your myanmar maid experience. If still can;t get a filipino maid then i want to consider myanmar.

adele1977

Hi adele1977, how's your experience with your myanmar maid? Heard horrible stories about them thus i went eelit to look for filipino. But no suitable ones for me except one with 5 kids. Afraid she come, then home sick want to go home then i die! Pls share your myanmar maid experience. If still can;t get a filipino maid then i want to consider myanmar.
The myanmar maid is alright. Not fantastic but definitely better than my previous maid who got a extreme attitude problem. This maid attitude is good. Only bad thing - communication need to improve. Other than communication, house chore and initiative no complain.

celtricia

Hi adele1977,
I've gotten my myanmar maid from Eelit in end Nov, she was a transfer maid. Fingers crossed, so far so good.. N i do agree with you about being patient. Her english is considered good in my opinion, esp since i've got 3 kids and all 3 more or less understand what she is toking about, thus to me it is good enuff.. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :)

adele1977

Hi adele1977,
I've gotten my myanmar maid from Eelit in end Nov, she was a transfer maid. Fingers crossed, so far so good.. N i do agree with you about being patient. Her english is considered good in my opinion, esp since i've got 3 kids and all 3 more or less understand what she is toking about, thus to me it is good enuff.. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :)
You are most welcome! :)

faith

Hi,
Can anyone advise roughly how much is Eelit agent fees for indo, Filipino & Myanmar respectively?
Appreciate for some kind advises. Thanks!

jennifer1972

Hi,
Can anyone advise roughly how much is Eelit agent fees for indo, Filipino & Myanmar respectively?
Appreciate for some kind advises. Thanks!
Hi Faith, $188 is Myanmar maid. no idea on info and Filipino. Why dun u just call eelit? agent fees might have been adjusted also.... ;)

beetroot74

I wish to share with you the problems which i face when i hire a full-time myanmar maid to take care my 2 month old baby in Apr 2014. She has work attitude problem and is unhappy when i instructs her nicely to wipe baby bottom properly and thoroughly after bb urines or poo poo. She has high ego and pride as she has university degree and does not like employer to instructs how to take care baby. She threatened to me that if I think she is not a good maid for our family, she told me to go to maid agency to change maid. She said she has experience of infant care as she used to take care 2 yr old kid and 8 mth old baby in her previous employer. She is also lazy when doing housework and does not wash toilet tiles and scrub the toilet floor cleanly. She only like to play and take care baby only and does not like to do spring-cleaning. She has previous bad employment history of changing 5 employers within her 3 yr employment in Singapore. I wish to highlight to you this so that you don't get conned or cheated to hire her. She always never completed her 2 yr contract with other employers and will use the reason/excuse that her mum is seriously ill and dying soon and she does not want to continue her employment with you. This myanmar maid is under Nations maid agency and her name is Hlaing Su Yin Kyaw from Myanmar Yangon.She just went back to Myanmar home country on 5 Jan 2015 and i believe she will apply for work as a maid in Singapore again in 2015 after resting a few months in myanmar.