Maid Agency Reviews

beetroot74

my myanmar maid speak good english as she is a university grad in her home country. But she has work attitude problem and does not like employers to give her instructions as she believe she has experience of taking care babies. She will argue with you or talk back at me or show her black face if i ask her to take care baby using my own methods eg. like bathing baby, wipe baby bottom. She also has bad mouth breath throughout the day and night and i told her nicely to use my Listerine mouthwash to rinse her mouth. But she claimed that her heart is in pain when she use Listerine mouthwash.

beetroot74

i hope future employers will not be cheated to employ this Hlaing Su Yin Kyaw from Myanmar Yangon who is currently 30 year old, single woman.

vivian1980

Hi Faith, $188 is Myanmar maid. no idea on info and Filipino. Why dun u just call eelit? agent fees might have been adjusted also.... ;)
Allo jennifer1972 & faith, I just confirmed a maid with EELIT over the weekend. Agent fee is still at $188. Didn't go for Filipino and indon cos their salary so much higher. Didn't the fee also :p Heard ex-s'pore and transfer maids not ideal so opted for a fresh one. Hopefully don't give me headache.

Angelin

Hi I got mynmar maid from my friend. I worry about their English and attitude at first. But after 1 yr, she quite good and can communicate well, if her attitude is willingly to learn, it not a big problem. We must teach her and explain to her too. Beside they r new, first time here. sometime is luck...

Succeed

I think that good maid agencies are very rare now. So we should recommend those that provide good services to benefit us employers.
I have tried some big agencies before and i have to say that their service really sucks. Follow-up services after collecting the deposit were really terrible and always difficult to reach them either by phone or email. Good customer service was non-existence with hardly any smiles when talking to you.
So i will like to recommend the agency which i have chosen and really very satisfied with the services provided by this agency - 1st Class Maids & Employment Agency.
From the interview to handover of the maid, i didn't have to step out of my house because the business owner - Ted brought the maids to my house for interviews, paperwork and finally handover the maid on the transfer date. This is really different from many agencies which i had to go all the way to their offices to get anything done.
Initially i was abit concern because they are a relatively new agency, but he proved me wrong because he was very patient with all the questions i had for him and was answering my sms, whatsapp & emails even late at night. He is always reachable even when overseas while he goes to Philippines or Myanmar to interview the maids.
Even after handover of the maid, he is still reachable if i have any concerns or questions.
So far i have recommended him to several of my friends & relatives and they only have thumb ups for his service levels.
I am not getting anything out of this recommendation, only just want to share a good agency which is very rare nowadays

Angelin

Quite true. Good service agency doesn't mean maid is good. Maid good doesn't mean the agency is good either. Luck if u got a good maid they r all human and new here.
if u need him any help let me know. U all liaise urself.

w33liam

I have the same priorities and went for a Filipino and don't regret it. She's very good with my son, plays with him, knows the knack of handling his tantrums, feeding him, putting him to sleep even when he refuses to sleep at 11:30 pm, etc. She also teaches him many things and he's already speaking a lot at 16-17 months! On the other hand, as i mentioned my priorities to her during our interview, she doesn't give importance to cleaning and mops the rooms only twice a week or so. Cooking - over 1 year that she has been with us, she has learnt to cook our dishes and does a fair job...i still prefer to cook for my hubby on my own and get her help to chop veggies, do the prep steps and get her to do the cleaning after cooking is done. Works ok. FYI - I'm also a working mom and I don't even have any kind of support from the family as they're overseas. I looked at the maid's employment history (MoM record) to ascertain that she has not changed employers frequently and that she has prior exp handling babies and toddlers. The agency itself is not very important as long as they don't charge u a bomb and talk to u well (neither too much flattery nor bossy). Go by your intuition...Just sharing my personal experience, thats all.
hi Dvr thanks for sharing your experience mind if you can share with us how to get the employment record for a maid if not convinient to share to public please pm

I'm looking for a new helper as well.. Mine is leaving in August, and it will be a terrible headache for me coz my daughter (2yo) is wary of strangers and I dont know how the new help will be able to bathe and feed her.. lol.. -_-"

vivian1980

I'm looking for a new helper as well.. Mine is leaving in August, and it will be a terrible headache for me coz my daughter (2yo) is wary of strangers and I dont know how the new help will be able to bathe and feed her.. lol.. -_-"
Hello Singapore2010, you may want to try my agent sherly from eelit placement agency. She really help identify my requirements and find the closest match for me cos need to take care of my 3-year old son. The fresh myanmar maid i got is pretty good even though she is fresh. She can converse in simple English, so giving instruction to her is a lot more easy. My son is getting very accustomed to her over this 1 month+.

Landy Ivy

Hi All, I've joined this Forum quite some time but never active. Currently need some advise with regards to my helper. she's been with me for 6yrs, Filipino. Her current salary is $600 & off every Sunday & Christmas day from 9.30am- 9pm. She's my !st maid and with me till now but what pissed me off recently is she cannot wake up on time every morning at 6am!:we2arghh: REally thinking of sending her back but on account that she is with me for so many years, I have to bear her nonsence...

Yesterday, she just woke up late & I told her off, today happen again. I did told her that if she is late, I will deduct $5 & half hr from her time off everytime she is late, but it seems she is not scared.....

Seriously I am very annoyed by her....:wong13:

aprilapril

Dear all,

If anyone is looking for maid, pls don't not employ Naw Kry Sar from Myanmar, PR no. as 0 92497402. She make a false Declaration on MOM biodata and I have reported her to MOM. MOM have notice this case and have a records on the maid data. Now whoever want to apply permit for her, MOM will alert on the system to get reference from the pervious employer. I believed maid must be honest and willing to learn but this Myanmar doesn't have. So beware.

If you need more details, you could e-mail me at aprilapril456@yahoo.com.sg, i don't think here can share this issue.

holycow

Hi All, I've joined this Forum quite some time but never active. Currently need some advise with regards to my helper. she's been with me for 6yrs, Filipino. Her current salary is $600 & off every Sunday & Christmas day from 9.30am- 9pm. She's my !st maid and with me till now but what pissed me off recently is she cannot wake up on time every morning at 6am!:we2arghh: REally thinking of sending her back but on account that she is with me for so many years, I have to bear her nonsence...

Yesterday, she just woke up late & I told her off, today happen again. I did told her that if she is late, I will deduct $5 & half hr from her time off everytime she is late, but it seems she is not scared.....

Seriously I am very annoyed by her....:wong13:
Sigh! My first maid was from Philippines also. Worked for my family for 4 years. When about to renew for 5th year, she began to change. Wake up late, did not do house cleaning, caught sleeping.... the list goes on. Wife spoke to her if she not interested to renew, she reply without hesitation "YES". Then says she tired want to go home. In the end, a maid agency call me and ask me to sign transfer letter. Says my maid wants to transfer to another employer... Anyway, long story short, we signed and let her transfer. Then we decided never to hire a filipino again. Suggest you talk to her if she still interested to work for you. Else no point seeing her face and bearing her attitude. Just my 2 cents worth. :)

Angelin

We can't control the maid we want as they r human, but for the maid agency service, I believe we can have a much better sincere choice/selection.

I just called EELIT, but Sherly was on the line. and Joyce took my requirement down.

Anyone here been to EELIT and agent is Joyce? Please advise.

Eric leon

Is there any recommended Agency ?

i am planing to get a helper.

Then i would recommend you to get engage with a maid agency that will surely help you in hirig the right maid for your household chores. There are many online maid agency but trusting everyone is quite hard ,you can try maiditright as they dnt charge any commissions or fees for such purpose.

lorraine4379

I just gotten my maid from Eelit Placement. I know there are already many good reviews and comments shared on this forum but I think I still need to share my point of view of Eelit. They are really not the pushy type and the way my request is being handled doubled my confident of them. I am not good at writing so no detailed reviews but I just want to say their service is really really good. 2 thumbs up!

starnight

I highly recommend Advoco Employment Agency. I have gotten a Myanmar maid from them last year and so far my Myanmar maid is still good. When I have communication problems with the maid initially, they really assisted in dropping by to solve the problem and get their Myanmar agent to call me to translate to the maid.
So far I have referred a few friends to them and they were all impressed by their services and feedback they really listen to their requirements and don't anyhow recommend. One of my friend is still waiting for them to find her a maid as they said the current maids they have on hand are not suitable for my friend so it shows they are not pushy type...

beetroot74

hi, I wish to highlight to all future employers not to hire this 24 yr old Indonesian maid who is still single called Nyai who is born 23 May 1990. WP no. 0 08199310. She has skin allergies problem on her body, feet and legs and she is a hairy person who has lots of hairs on arms and legs and has body odour. She is allergic to cleaning agents like bleach and Look laundry washing powder. She is not suitable to be a maid as she has itchy rashes on her body and feet when exposed to this cleaning agents like bleach and laundry washing powder. She did not declare that she has allergic skin when she comes to Singapore to become maid through the recommendation of the maid agency.
She will complain that you future employers did not take care of her welfare if you did not bring her to see doctor for her skin problem. She is not suitable to be hire as maid for taking care of infant and toddlers as she has itchy skins and can pass germs of your child. She wanted to apply doctor eczema cream for itchy body and skin morning and nighttime. She should not apply any doctor cream in the morning as she is constantly in touch with the toddler daytime as she needs to feed and bath toddler and she is upset and unhappy if u tell her not to apply doc cream in the morning.

She also has many pimples on her face as she has v oily skin and also like to apply pimples cream morning and night. I am ok if she applies pimple cream nighttime but not in the morning and she can be stubborn and refuse to listen at time. She is quite slow in her general housework and not multi- tasks and can screw up if you assign multiple tasks to her. She likes to request to go out to buy snacks for herself to eat frm supermarket and end up come home in 2 hours time if you let her go out on her own to buy snacks.