Mummy meet up in the west

kchiah

Don worry, we will try to have weekend meetings too, my boy started his first taste of cereal at 5 months 3 days ago:) but I think his tongue thrust still there
Try to give more watery cereal first then slowly less water. They will like it. U give puree already?

missesjoanna

I fully agree, miss that feeling of dear son in the womb too, I think now is the best time to talk and sing and relate to him while still in the womb, felt that I did not do enough of that as it was very foreign to me then, but I think there is a Hugh difference if you begin speaking to baby now ;)
yea heard alot of mummies really miss bb inside feeling. i'm also enjoying every moments with my boy. talking to him everyday :D
but still can't wait for him to come out :)

fionica

yup, sure will have chance to meet up, so mayb your baby is not ready for solid food yet but I think most tongue thrust reflex will go off by 6 or 7 mths, patient and wait till his ready. :)

natureautumn

Try to give more watery cereal first then slowly less water. They will like it. U give puree already?
I think I made ot very watery already just a little rice cereal but maybe the one I tried is not sweet. I used earths best. First day he was keen, guess he was keen, today the fourth day.he does open his mouth when spoon is near but he does not know how to put it far back into is mouth still. U started urs rather early.. So I presume he has gone on to puree? Thinking of trying tt too, wanted to try sweet potato ( but heard cannot blend is it )? But hubby thinks I should try with boring foods like peas :p have u tried peas?

kchiah

1st puree u can try Avacado, the most easier fruits to prepare.
So far I tried Avacado, apple, carrot, n now carrot mix with apple.

Y can blend sweet potato?

natureautumn

Read somewhere that need to go through strainer as some say the sweet potato fibre not easily digestible for Bb, not sure , just read about it.

natureautumn

Hey Hey

First meet up went very well and it was great exchanging info and even reminiscing times when Bb was inside us ;)

Next meet up is tentative this thu 29 sept 2011 at jurong point at 3 pm for high tea.

We welcome more mummies to join us if u are in the west :) our kids ages are about 5 to 61/2 for those of ua who have met but the more the merrier;) gathering of mummies with or without their little ones too

Do let us know if u are keen to join us ;)

2011mummy

Hey Hey

First meet up went very well and it was great exchanging info and even reminiscing times when Bb was inside us ;)

Next meet up is tentative this thu 29 sept 2011 at jurong point at 3 pm for high tea.

We welcome more mummies to join us if u are in the west :) our kids ages are about 5 to 61/2 for those of ua who have met but the more the merrier;) gathering of mummies with or without their little ones too

hihi.. just to check from 3pm till what time.. am interested to join, my bb is coming to 7mth in a week time..

andrea198

Hey Hey

Hi

Mine is a prince deliver on 1st April 2011. Can I join? *shy*
Little Prince's brother is 24th April 2009.

jespang

Hi 2011mummy n andrea198, u r welcome to join us on this thur. The high tea starts at 3pm n end at 5.30pm. But pls dun misunderstand tat we book the venue for high tea. Is actually a Chinese restaurant which serves high tea n we thought tat it will be nice to sit down for a chat and hv something to eat. Anyway pls pm nature autumn if u are coming this thur.

2011mummy

Hi 2011mummy n andrea198, u r welcome to join us on this thur. The high tea starts at 3pm n end at 5.30pm. But pls dun misunderstand tat we book the venue for high tea. Is actually a Chinese restaurant which serves high tea n we thought tat it will be nice to sit down for a chat and hv something to eat. Anyway pls pm nature autumn if u are coming this thur.
great.. should be able to join.. see you mummies on thurs.

Jinny

Hi mummies, new to this thread. Wish I could join too, I'm staying super near jurong point, but got work! Hi Jespang also wish to meet u :) Nxt round can arrange on a weekend? thanks...

jespang

Hi Jinny, we shall try to organize our next chatting session on wkend but it may not be in Jurong pt. In fact, some mummies here hv exchanged contact nos n we hv been 'what app' almost every day!! So if u r ok, u can pm me ur mobile no n we can add u in our 'what app' chat.

Jinny

Hi Jinny, we shall try to organize our next chatting session on wkend but it may not be in Jurong pt. In fact, some mummies here have exchanged contact nos n we have been 'what app' almost every day!! So if you r ok, you can pm me your mobile no n we can add you in our 'what app' chat.
lol! so happening... ok will pm u :)

baglovermommy

hellooo all mummies.. im back in town and wish to join, still deciding should i bring both my boys (age 6mo. and 2yrs+.) or this meet-up is strictly for mummies with babies?
any mummy taking her toddler along?

missesjoanna

hellooo all mummies.. im back in town and wish to join, still deciding should i bring both my boys (age 6mo. and 2yrs+.) or this meet-up is strictly for mummies with babies?
any mummy taking her toddler along?
Welcome back! Of cos you can bring your boy along! My boy is still inside my tummy and I'm also joining the gathering :eek:
No worries all mummies here are really friendly...

Lovely26

Hey mommies,

I missed the last 2 meet up. Trust the meet up must be very interesting. Do pre-alert me and i will surely join if the date n time is not clashed with my schedule.

Cheers!