MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa_ng

Re: MummySG Night Owls Club

no more gatherings coz all of a sudden everybody gone:wong29: and nobody wants to organize...hehehe

i think most of us were too involved in msn le so somehow stop visiting here.
have ar.. woodlands gathering.. but har always out of the way for most. :001_302:

mae

i think most of us were too involved in msn le so somehow stop visiting here.
have ar.. woodlands gathering.. but har always out of the way for most. :001_302:
yeah it's true...are you dogs still there? the forever handsome husky? I got a mini schnauzer...turning 3 months old by May 11.

yellowpudding

hello everyone - going to makan soon?
lisa: I just woke up not too long ago. Think tonight no need to zzzz already.

princessminn

hot hot weather.
make mi feel so uncomfy tt i need to let e fan blow at mi in order to take a nap.zzzz

lisa_ng

yeah it's true...are you dogs still there? the forever handsome husky? I got a mini schnauzer...turning 3 months old by May 11.
yes... still as handsome as ever.
oh.. puppy schnauzer. playful ma?
is it you or alexx interest in having dog?
i had a hard time maintaining the house, keeping nikki's stuff free from fur. all thanks to the handsome.
but the hard time is almost ending, now that nikki will scream when fur stick on her hands. and that she can help picking furs to throw in the bin.

lisa_ng

hello everyone - going to makan soon?
lisa: I just woke up not too long ago. Think tonight no need to zzzz already.
tot you mention a short nap.. hehe
how is it? feeling more refresh after the the few hours nap. very alert now i suppose.

princessminn

its like an oven outside~~~~zzzzz
ya noh ya noh.
kudos to my hb and his colleagues who can work under e hot hot sun in long sleeves and long pants plus riding boots!!!
if mi,i tink i faint 1st.
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

mae

yes... still as handsome as ever.
oh.. puppy schnauzer. playful ma?
is it you or alexx interest in having dog?
i had a hard time maintaining the house, keeping nikki's stuff free from fur. all thanks to the handsome.
but the hard time is almost ending, now that nikki will scream when fur stick on her hands. and that she can help picking furs to throw in the bin.
I love dogs eversince...alexx likes too..but she's scared. Yeah, he is still playful since he is a puppy still...and that's the reason why i got a schnauzer coz they don't shed...maybe a bit only...but seldom can find fur when i sweep the floor.

hahaha! nikki so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.