MummySG Night Owls Club - MAY 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa_ng

Re: MummySG Night Owls Club

I love dogs eversince...alexx likes too..but she's scared. Yeah, he is still playful since he is a puppy still...and that's the reason why i got a schnauzer coz they don't shed...maybe a bit only...but seldom can find fur when i sweep the floor.

hahaha! nikki so cute!
alexx overcome the fear already?

dun noe what that person thinking when he buy this husky. still keep me wondering to this day.

hehe.. my nikki is one clean freak during the day.
a little fur or a little dirty she will scream. except for her saliva, she just love to have it over the hands and make them stink.
but har totally different in the night before she bathe, don't get to see the clean side of her. mayb she knows she will be bathe soon.

mae

whaaaaaa!!!! CCM i suddenly got blur...i was wondering what happened and why i was stucked in page 289.

mae

alexx overcome the fear already?

dun noe what that person thinking when he buy this husky. still keep me wondering to this day.

hehe.. my nikki is one clean freak during the day.
a little fur or a little dirty she will scream. except for her saliva, she just love to have it over the hands and make them stink.
but har totally different in the night before she bathe, don't get to see the clean side of her. mayb she knows she will be bathe soon.
alexx still scared of Sancho, coz this furkid likes nipping on our feet. Alexx's is thinking she will be bitten. I got tired of explaining to her already so i let her be. In time she will overcome it.

hehehe...maybe Nikki knows.

lisa_ng

alexx still scared of Sancho, coz this furkid likes nipping on our feet. Alexx's is thinking she will be bitten. I got tired of explaining to her already so i let her be. In time she will overcome it.

hehehe...maybe Nikki knows.
yes i think soon alexx will overcome.
and i think soon the schnauzer will be all tongue over alexx face and yours. :001_302:

Last edited:

lisa_ng

that's what i am practising to do now...coz i don't know how. :001_302:
can't stop thinking of sinigang and adobo chicken when i see your nick.

and where's my chicharon???

hungry all over now!!

autumn82

everyone makan already?
i am getting sleepy again...good grief, i am turning into a koala bear.
Haben... Soon... :) I'ms leepy as well.. :p

Wat a eventful day for me.. I was doing a "fashion show" and by 12pm, I oredi changed 3 outfits. All thanks to Iggy. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

almond

hi All!!!

Wu lang Bo?

anyway, called the durian plantation owner today, end june then will start to have durian...

and i most likely will be leading my own group of durian lover there.... don't plan to join the other forum... :tlaugh:
in another words... the date are negotiable!! :Dancing_tongue:

lisa_ng

hi All!!!

Wu lang Bo?

anyway, called the durian plantation owner today, end june then will start to have durian...

and i most likely will be leading my own group of durian lover there.... don't plan to join the other forum... :tlaugh:
in another words... the date are negotiable!! :Dancing_tongue:
me interested if my hubby is available on that day. :)

any plans to go before mid june?

lisa_ng

Haben... Soon... :) I'ms leepy as well.. :p

Wat a eventful day for me.. I was doing a "fashion show" and by 12pm, I oredi changed 3 outfits. All thanks to Iggy. :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
wah.. wat happen to you? or what did iggy do?

Status
Not open for further replies.