MummySG Night Owls Club

NOC OUTING - VOTE YOUR PREFERRED DATE AND TIME

• 10TH MAY (SUNDAY) 2PM TO 5PM (erm....Mother's Day)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquiLau

Jac, remember the most impt 2 things, milk powder (jus in case diff formula there, he can't adjust), milk bottle, teat, clothes and diapers ah! Josh's basic needs :tlaugh: his first long flight.

Excited mah? going back le. is it summer when u reach London?
Hmm... dun think I can bring too much milk powder in leh... I can only take what I will use on the flight... better check what milk powder choices there is... Yah I got all that!! LOL That's why ask hubby to bring me an empty suitcase :p

lawla12

Am around lah ...
But this place has been so full of "lob here, lob there ... muacks here, muacks there ... power to the infinity & beyond", I have no choice but to stand by the side & quietly watch lor.
:rofl: :rofl:

BTW, how's your throat coming on?
Was at Eastpoint yesterday & made some purchases at FuHua (福华燕窝行), when I noticed that they sell the "bee tea" in a pre-packed manner @ $3.50 per pack.
If you are going to Tampines Mall, they are at B1 ... 2nd (or 3rd) shop on the left once you exit NTUC.

ooohhhhh......me taking antibotics le....can take the bee tea ????

i eat med until i "gong gong" liao.........:wong16::wong16:

yellowpudding

ooohhhhh......me taking antibotics le....can take the bee tea ????

i eat med until i "gong gong" liao.........:wong16::wong16:
aiyo lawla darling, better go rest... i am not sure about the bee tea - think best to check with your doc about it ah. More water, more rest. Going holiday soon - need to recover. :)

princessminn

good morning everyone ~
anyone home?

jac: save your luggage space for other things, best is get those stuffs from uk. :p
lawla: need to shop for diapers and other essential this weekend. hehe.
princessminn: you okay?
i'm fine.=)
juz being veri tired these days.

princessminn, how's ur check up?
fine.
DS grow so much suddenly.=D

waaaa....how come today sooo quiet deeee ??

whr evy1 ??

princess ???
aut dearieeee??
elaine dearieeeeeeeeeeeee??
sweetie pudding??
vroom????
daddy d????
jac???

BOSSIE ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

k le yaa...i ate some snacks n med leeee...back to dreamland again.....i need to rest n rest n rest....hopefully can faster recover....nite nite~
i was napping when u post tis.=D

lawla12

aiyo lawla darling, better go rest... i am not sure about the bee tea - think best to check with your doc about it ah. More water, more rest. Going holiday soon - need to recover. :)

hhhhmm.....tink can buy those pre-pack de...then bring to US n drink...LOL~

add boiling water can liao rite??? hehehee....

k le yaaa...me go prepare to zzz leeee...ate so many med...need to zzz...otherwise tomolo morn, sure cannot get up de......

nite nite all~

:wong20:

JacquiLau

hhhhmm.....tink can buy those pre-pack de...then bring to US n drink...LOL~

add boiling water can liao rite??? hehehee....

k le yaaa...me go prepare to zzz leeee...ate so many med...need to zzz...otherwise tomolo morn, sure cannot get up de......

nite nite all~

Poor lawla.... hope u get well soon! Get well for the trip! :wong19:

yellowpudding

lawla and jac: sweet dreams ~
anyone home?

elaine?
cancan?
think oblong and autumn are both resting already...so is princessminn...
lisa?!

CanCanMum

waaaa....how come today sooo quiet deeee ??

whr evy1 ??

princess ???
aut dearieeee??
elaine dearieeeeeeeeeeeee??
sweetie pudding??
vroom????
daddy d????
jac???

BOSSIE ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

k le yaa...i ate some snacks n med leeee...back to dreamland again.....i need to rest n rest n rest....hopefully can faster recover....nite nite~
WO ZAI ZHE LI heh~~~

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
read the ideas exchanging amongst u guys @ tat thread....

cool down cool downzz....

weather hot like oven....gib u a glass of iCE lemon TEA la.....
Believe me, you are not doing anybody any favours ...
... by removing "I WANNA SLAP YOU SO BAD".

If you have a mad dog who wants to bite, putting a leash or a muffler on it will not mean it's no longer a mad dog who wants to bite anymore ... in fact, you only just created a dangerous facade for other innocent people who will never know there was a mad dog in the neighbourhood ... & perhaps, end up getting bitten instead.
:biggrin: :biggrin:

CanCanMum

yesterday night was pissed off totally.....

brought my mum to ttsh medical centre for some checkups, when we were approaching the taxi stand at about 8plus (not a single soul waiting, only some pedestrians bypassing the taxi stand and walking towards the novena train station), I flagged for the approaching taxi and he stopped at the taxi stand waiting (not sure if he spotted me but my mum + me are the only persons walking towards the taxi stand).

We were about 20 steps away when my mum asked me need to run anot? I told her dun la...juz walked @ normal pace la....(my mum cannot run la, for gods sake......somemore after her checkup she was quite tired liaoz).....and then guess what??!! A lady (muz have appeared from the pedestrains), dressed nicely, ran over and hopped into the taxi, when we were about 3 steps away.....I was shocked and fixed my stares at her but her face was turned away within the whole 30 seconds of my stares, from getting into the taxi, closing the door and telling the driver....unbelievable lor.....why snatched for taxis at hospital taxi stands???? Dun understand.....why dun she go roadside and snatch? What if someone injured needs the taxi and has to walk slowly? Becoz at that timing no much taxis were around we had to wait around 15 mins for the next available one...so inconsiderate lor i felt.....Grrrrr..............

CanCanMum

Believe me, you are not doing anybody any favours ...
... by removing "I WANNA SLAP YOU SO BAD".

If you have a mad dog who wants to bite, putting a leash or a muffler on it will not mean it's no longer a mad dog who wants to bite anymore ... in fact, you only just created a dangerous facade for other innocent people who will never know there was a mad dog in the neighbourhood ... & perhaps, end up getting bitten instead.
offensive wordings needs to be removed....as well as names calling....not nice to read it over and over again for anyone surfing online oso.....tats why i chose to remove it~:tlaugh:

i believe none of u wanted to make things worst, perhaps its due to some minor misunderstandings?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
offensive wordings needs to be removed.... as well as names calling....not nice to read it over and over again for anyone surfing online oso.....tats why i chose to remove it~:tlaugh:

i believe none of u wanted to make things worst, perhaps its due to some minor misunderstandings?
Got name calling meh?
Old man here cannot quite remember.
:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

Misunderstandings? Dun think so ...
Minor? Just look at ah boy's avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.