Need recommendation

yinching

Hi Autum,

Can I check how much is your CL Irene charging? Is she good? My EDD is in end Oct. Hoping to find one good CL. Can pm me the CL contact?

veletgal

Hi all,

could you kindly pm me the contact no and charges for good confinement lady?
Thank you.

My EDD is on Aug 2011

nycheesecake

Hi all, I just finished my confinement during dec. The lady was very good in her duties that i extend her 2 more weeks to help me out. She does housework,cook 3 meals, take care of baby n me. She would teach me hw to take care of baby.She stays at our house and would chat with me. Help out whenever my family members need anything. Cooks tonics for me.. She clean, and very hygiene..This very impt for bbs!!!Pm me for more details.

pls pm me her contacts no.thks

yinching

Hi Autum,

Can I check how much is your CL Irene charging? My EDD is in end Oct. Hoping to find one good CL. Can pm me your contach and the CL contact?

jasbabe

Hi Autum, heard tat u got a gd confinement lady. Can i hv her contact. My edd is mid sept so am looking for one thks.

ihmdweh

Hello All,

Just wanna check when should i start looking for a CL? I'm currently only 8 weeks preggy but don't want to wait too long just in case i'm unable to find one when the time comes....

elaine01

Hello All,

Just wanna check when should i start looking for a CL? I'm currently only 8 weeks preggy but dont't want to wait too long just in case i'm unable to find one when the time comes....
At least 6 months before EDD? Preferably as soon as pregnancy confirmed. Good ones needs to be booked early. Know of a very fantastic CL who must be booked @ 4 weeks gestation, else tough chance.:001_302:

Kat123

Hi Autum,

My EDD is in Aug.

Hoping to find one good CL. Can pm me your contact and the CL contact?

Thks a lot.
Kat

Last edited:

yinching

Yep, I am using Autum's CL.(my EDD Aug) Thanks Autum...

Btw guys, just wanna share something with you. One of the MTB from forum said her friend's CL MIA. That's very sad.:err:
Hi Pipilili,

I came across this thread, knowing that you are using Autum's CL. Do you know how much she is charging? May I know what is MIA stands for?

jasbabe

Hi Autum, heard that you got a good confinement lady. Can i have her contact. My edd is mid sept so am looking for one thks.
:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: