new father to be...

Junius Tan

Alpha Male
Hello.... Wifey's currently at week 12 moving on to week 13.... This is our first baby.... I'm actually very excited, but wifey is the one bearing the discomfort and pain... :p

Got so much to learn, thank goodness there's another 6 months or so to go...

Junius Tan

Alpha Male
Alamak!!! I thought I put my sex as male? How come it's showing up as female!?!?!?! Can any of the moderators help me please???

yellowpudding

eh buddy, you are here... by default all is female. will let the admin know about your need to change the gender to male. LOL...

Domique

Must be very happy!
Welcome to the big family! Feel free to check anything with the friendly mummies and daddies here!

and most importantly, enjoy pregnancy!

Hello.... Wifey's currently at week 12 moving on to week 13.... This is our first baby.... I'm actually very excited, but wifey is the one bearing the discomfort and pain... :p

Got so much to learn, thank goodness there's another 6 months or so to go...

Junius Tan

Alpha Male
-.-"

By default is female???

Kinda like by default everyone thinks my baby is female... haha... I dun mind though...

So far only two ppl think it's a boy... I think....

Junius Tan

Alpha Male
I am enjoying it since I'm not the one carrying the baby... LOL...

But I think my wife will want me to balance it out for her... :p

stupidyeye

I am enjoying it since I'm not the one carrying the baby... LOL...

But I think my wife will want me to balance it out for her... :p

of coz....u have to balance out wid her la...she suffer leh!!!bt well baby inside our tummy....oni us can feel how it feel....too bad u guy can't...but is really nice feelin....

Junius Tan

Alpha Male
of coz....you have to balance out wid her ...she suffer !!!bt well baby inside our tummy....oni us can feel how it feel....too bad you guy can't...but is really nice feelin....
Haha... ok lah... I try my best to ease things for my wife.... But can't help her when she say she tired except letting her rest as much as possible... Hopefully her second trimester will be better for her...

Junius Tan

Alpha Male
Jusmum and cancanmum,

Thanks for the welcome.... Actually, thinking back, my wife and I can't wait for it to be March next year already.... For me cuz I wanna hold the baby in my arms, and for my wife, cuz the pregnancy will be over... Haha...