new father to be...

yellowpudding

soli i read wrongly i thought she said real life Hubby tats why i CHEY

miscommunication paiseh~~~:p
:elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis: JUNIUS and JACKI are DIFFERENT SPELLING DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't freak me out... This is my BUDDY...NOT HUBBY!!!!!!!!!! :elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis:

CanCanMum

:elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis: JUNIUS and JACKI are DIFFERENT SPELLING DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont't freak me out... This is my BUDDY...NOT HUBBY!!!!!!!!!! :elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis::elvis:

:Dancing_tongue:paiseh wahahhah~~~~ a word different can make a diff :p

CanCanMum

erm....law law honey always write BUBBY instead of BUDDY so makes me read and confused with the spelling with HUBBY

all her fault :p

autumn82

LOL... but then again..if my hubby joins this forum...Most probably will be using a nickname...so hmmm perhaps I will not even know its him eh... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Omg.. Then we have to keep quiet... cannot bad mouth ah pek!! :p

Welcome welcome brO Junius~ :p

Junius Tan

Alpha Male
CanCanMum,

You win liao... my buddy's baby oredi out, my wifey only week 13... How you think I'm her hubby? hahahaha...

autumn82,

Thank you... By the way, you going to badmouth her hubby or her buddy? hurhur...

autumn82

CanCanMum,

You win ... my buddy's baby oredi out, my wifey only week 13... How you think I'm her hubby? hahahaha...

autumn82,

Thank you... By the way, you going to badmouth her hubby or her buddy? hurhur...
Erm... not really badmouthing.. Rite pud hun~?? :p We are just venting our grievance/anger in the forum else we will suffer from depression!!! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

yellowpudding

Omg.. Then we have to keep quiet... cannot bad mouth pek!! :p

Welcome welcome brO Junius~ :p
LOL... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Erm... not really badmouthing.. Rite pud hun~?? :p We are just venting our grievance/anger in the forum else we will suffer from depression!!! :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
LOL...who dares to badmouth???? *evil grin... :001_302::001_302::001_302:

*silence mode*

:001_302:
silence means consent? :001_302::001_302::001_302: