• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

:err::err::err:
i read on the papers..
i thought is some auntie who won??
she ate how many? 200 ++ isit????
The local gal winner is an auntie, 80 or 100. can't rem. But they invited a world champ to join also.. That world champ also aunty, 40+ LOL.

diymummy

I think coz of the cooking time for so many of them, so have to cook in advance baa.. LOL.

She's world champ lehh.. Then they specially invited her over to join dee. LOL. But after the 150++ within 8mins she said not enuff and it was more delicious than her grandma's cooking! OMG. LOL.
:err:

Her grandma must be a really horrible cook. LOL!

apollo

Held at J8.
He had to swallow as much wantons as possible. And according to him... the wantons are not the same as how we cook at home. It's cold & hard by the time is cooked and served to them.. LOL.

But I saw how the WORLD BIGGEST EATERS ate. Omg, the gal, skinny dee, ate 150++!! *faintz* But she's world champ laa.. LOL
luvluv, just nw i misread ur WANTONS as WATSONS!!!!!!!!!!! :tlaugh:

apollo

I was telling Ian, wasted, I should have joined coz the local winner, only ate like that.. :p
really bo? u can eat more than her? 150 lehhh!

ash seems v enthu over the repairing aircon thingy.. keep go into the room and QC -.-|||

diymummy

Weii.. Wanna ask you all horrr...

What herb can I boil for Ethan to warm up his chest ahh??? I feel every time he go air con place he will cough. But if bo air con, he no cough...

Ting

ytd argue with KW again..
zzz.
over his goondu frens..
so annoying, it was alr like 12 plus, then this girl, R, came knocking on his door to look for that idiot JT. then JT alr slping what, then i ask KW ignore her lahs, just pretend he slp alr, then she kept banging on the door til he BTH, he go open, then she like dun believe JT is aslp then MUST go into his room to see then she gam wan then go out.
then i ask KW, why u so kaypo also not looking for u lahs, n dun she know alr 12 plus!!
then he say she wanna ask abt their proj cos tues is presentation n she still preparing the slides..
then i say HUH?! how come SOOOO slow?
cos by right they were suppose to present last week then their lecturer change the dates to this week instead.
he told me by right, b4 he came back last week, they suppose to finish up everything, he prepare the info n research (b4 he in come back n when he in SG) then he send to them, they prepare the slides nia.. then end up?
they NVR!!
actually suppose to be this guy D to prepare slides, but he too lazy then he say he dun wan to do it! WTH!!
then the whole of last weekend they go party til too drunk, wake up late in the afternoon/evening thats why ytd that R hv to rush out all the slides (cos they gg to rehearse today).
actually i tot cos KW coming bck n they gg to help him (n dun mind he not arnd), so wanna forget it, be nicer to them, but then, they nvr even do a single thing when he is not arnd!
so equals to he doing EVERYTHING for them!! they ONLY need to prepare the slides n present tmr.really feel very bu zhii dee for him lorr.
i tell him to find other proj mates liaos lorr, cos this grp of ppl their family rich, got money. they fail also NVM, thats why they dun cherish this opportunity. told KW, he is diff, cos all of this he pay himself, the loans n everything, is it worth it to fail or get his grades pulled down by this bunch of ppl!!

sigh~~~~~~~~~~
ok, vented enuf. :p

almond

Peini~ How's Ieuan? :p Heheheheheh

Ian's ICT all the way until X'mas eve, so sick! 1st time somemore. Usually also around this time dee..

Ian's ICT from when start? Usually mid year too? Royce going off tonight till Thurs night.. Think Ieuan and me can grow mushrooms at home le... :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Life is Ieuan is ..............................

It's all about him... Nothing about me.. and I discovered something... He needs to stuff his mouth with some snacks every an hour or 2... :eek::eek::eek:

So, it all about, feeding ieuan, making sure he drink enough water, putting him to nap, bathing him... sigh...

autumn82

What herb can I boil for Ethan to warm up his chest ahh??? I feel every time he go air con place he will cough. But if bo air con, he no cough...
I think coz the air too cold, then "tickles his airways" or something like tt. Hmm.. drink warm water maa? :x

Ting

hmmm, try to keep him out of a/c place?
hmmm u try asking the medical halls??
paiseh, me no knowledge on this. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.