NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

Hi All,

I hope all will refrain in scolding my family as I cant tolerate this anymore. Who are you all to make this kind of remarks to me and my family? Simply ask lawla, what really spark this argument, is it my younger sis moving in problem or me attending my aunt's wake problem. she state all the bad things about me and left out all the bad things about her in this posting. sometimes things shouldn't see part of it, you need to know the whole picture than start making remarks. If by saying, "If your family next time need help, no need to ask me cos I wont help" ("thats wats happening to me now) is a curse, than what apollo post, is it a curse? do my wife really 'yang' my mum? does my mum have the intention to have her daughter into our home? if need clarification, I'm ok with it and will bring my mum along for meet up if you all want. than i want all to apologise what all have said.
I'm simply amazed in this few lines. yes, Its hard to have the r/s back like we had. I cant imagine my wife will bad mouth my mum as idiot and $$$ faced. So is it she the one married the wrong guy or is the other way round. Talking about the last line, is like I'm the cause to it. So who is the one who cant have kids? is it you or me?
Hi lawla's husband, we are just lending a listening ear to lawla coz she is our friend. I believe you do talk to your friends when you've problems too! Chill it. Have a good talk with lawla w/o prejudices and try to work things out.

I don't think it's right for you to say such stuff. It's not as if she WANTS such condition. This is the last thing a wife would ever wanna hear from her husband.

diymummy

Yday went to Crystal Jade Korean Ginseng Chicken rest for dinner horr.. To celebrate mother's day... My first time there... But horr.. Won't recommend... It's not very ex but the food not very nice. :(

diymummy

Crystal Jade Palace better right? :p
Yaa... LOL. Think Crystal Jade should just stick to chinese cooking... :p

My hubby and I agree that it was crowded in the restaurant because they're riding on the branding of Crystal Jade. Then my hub saw an advert outside their rest, Mon-Thurs Lunch BBQ buffet for like $24+. LOL. He say we kenna bluff liaoo... LOL!!

autumn82

Yaa... LOL. Think Crystal Jade should just stick to chinese cooking... :p

My hubby and I agree that it was crowded in the restaurant because they're riding on the branding of Crystal Jade. Then my hub saw an advert outside their rest, Mon-Thurs Lunch BBQ buffet for like $24+. LOL. He say we kenna bluff liaoo... LOL!!
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

I think upstairs or top floor, there's another chinese restaurant, they serve better food than tt.. :p

autumn82

LOL!! Zao zhi dao, go upstairs makan.

How you celebrate Mummy day?
Next round baa.. :p

We didn't really celebrate coz Ian got into the finals for CP greatest eater competition. LOL. But he gave up at the last 2 mins coz he was at the verge of puking liaoo. LOL.

apollo

Hi Camom,

I'm lawla husband, who are you to say my family when you only hear one-sided of the story. Is it right of you to do so? How true is her story? Do you know the actual facts of selling/renting the house? dont you think its fair to be a neutral ground rather than just shooting others family members down.
Hi Apollo,

Do i know you? Do you wish to contact me to clarify on my mum pass away thing? Is that a curse to my mum? how much do you know about our matters or are you simply base on Lawla's posting to judge? How true is her posting? how responsible are you to make this kind of posting? So who is the one very guo fen? I seek an explanation on the mum pass away thing?

Hi All,

I hope all will refrain in scolding my family as I cant tolerate this anymore. Who are you all to make this kind of remarks to me and my family? Simply ask lawla, what really spark this argument, is it my younger sis moving in problem or me attending my aunt's wake problem. she state all the bad things about me and left out all the bad things about her in this posting. sometimes things shouldn't see part of it, you need to know the whole picture than start making remarks. If by saying, "If your family next time need help, no need to ask me cos I wont help" ("thats wats happening to me now) is a curse, than what apollo post, is it a curse? do my wife really 'yang' my mum? does my mum have the intention to have her daughter into our home? if need clarification, I'm ok with it and will bring my mum along for meet up if you all want. than i want all to apologise what all have said.
Hi, i apologise for my harsh words on ur mum. i admit, i put it in a wrong n rude way. hope u accept my apologies on this.

as for hw true her posting is, honestly speaking, when we come to forum, it's a very natural thing tt we always base on 1 side story to gif comment. if ur fren were to tell u his family pro, of cos u will believe and instead go to his family members and clarify everything right?

diymummy

Next round baa.. :p

We didn't really celebrate coz Ian got into the finals for CP greatest eater competition. LOL. But he gave up at the last 2 mins coz he was at the verge of puking liaoo. LOL.
WAHAHAHA!!! So cute. Where was the competition?

So he ate everything CP? Kakakaka... Give up liaoo still got win prize not? Like 1st runner up or what...

I like CP wanton. :p

apollo

i wan to faint alrdy! the aircon repairman went to their van to take things den the guy walk out my hse, ash followed and CRIED looooo! -.-||

autumn82

WAHAHAHA!!! So cute. Where was the competition?

So he ate everything CP? Kakakaka... Give up liaoo still got win prize not? Like 1st runner up or what...

I like CP wanton. :p
Held at J8.
He had to swallow as much wantons as possible. And according to him... the wantons are not the same as how we cook at home. It's cold & hard by the time is cooked and served to them.. LOL.

But I saw how the WORLD BIGGEST EATERS ate. Omg, the gal, skinny dee, ate 150++!! *faintz* But she's world champ laa.. LOL

diymummy

Held at J8.
He had to swallow as much wantons as possible. And according to him... the wantons are not the same as how we cook at home. It's cold & hard by the time is cooked and served to them.. LOL.

But I saw how the WORLD BIGGEST EATERS ate. Omg, the gal, skinny dee, ate 150++!! *faintz* But she's world champ laa.. LOL
Eeee.. Cold and hard. I think they do that to prevent they kenna sue say the contestants scalded themselves with soup or the wanton, or later the contestants puey say too hot, slow them down so can't win...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

150+ for skinny gal. She must really love CP wanton, omg. LOL!

Ting

Held at J8.

:err::err::err:
i read on the papers..
i tot is some auntie who won??
she ate how many? 200 ++ isit????

autumn82

Eeee.. Cold and hard. I think they do that to prevent they kenna sue say the contestants scalded themselves with soup or the wanton, or later the contestants puey say too hot, slow them down so can't win...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

150+ for skinny gal. She must really love CP wanton, omg. LOL!
I think coz of the cooking time for so many of them, so have to cook in advance baa.. LOL.

She's world champ lehh.. Then they specially invited her over to join dee. LOL. But after the 150++ within 8mins she said not enuff and it was more delicious than her grandma's cooking! OMG. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.