NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumn82

ian nice guy... but ya... his job sucks..... Lol....
Ian's attitude also sucksss!! Whole week told me bz wif ALOT of jobs. Then I asked him, did you smoke? Have lunch? Go toilet? If yes, then you should be able to set out your priorities! Duhz..

Dun give me I'm bz rubbish.

I asked him to pay bills from last week until this week, still haven't pay!! Grrr..

Queenbabe

Ian's attitude also sucksss!! Whole week told me bz with ALOT of jobs. Then I asked him, did you smoke? Have lunch? Go toilet? If yes, then you should be able to set out your priorities! Duhz..

dont give me I'm bz rubbish.

I asked him to pay bills from last week until this week, still have not't pay!! Grrr..
:tlaugh::tlaugh:Is he that worse?

almond

Ian's attitude also sucksss!! Whole week told me bz with ALOT of jobs. Then I asked him, did you smoke? Have lunch? Go toilet? If yes, then you should be able to set out your priorities! Duhz..

dont give me I'm bz rubbish.

I asked him to pay bills from last week until this week, still have not't pay!! Grrr..
...... no comment.... but... sometime... designer really is bz....

autumn82

Dearie, he is not that worse.... uncle ian definitely still can consider a nice guy you know:001_302:

If you think he is sucks.... pls allow me to bring you see what is f**ker,idiot or moron:tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Pls... take care of your health~~ :) Soo fast, 1mth+ nia!!! LOL.

almond

think... we should really go and book a chalet for bonding session, and to talk about life... Lol.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

autumn82

think... we should really go and book a chalet for bonding session, and to talk about life... Lol.... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

How's peini doing? Enjoying life with Ieuan?? :) :001_302::001_302::001_302:

Phoebii Cheng

i tink its cos most of the time i start to tok to him 1st....tats y tings get out of hand----he always feel that he's correct n i'm at fault....

like what i said earlier each time we quarrel---after a few weeks n i explained to him again on y we quarreled last time, he says he also knows its a misunderstanding...but i seriously cant feel that he understand it.......

to me---i bring up tis issue cos i know at that point of time when we quarreled, he cant listen in to my explanation.....nvm, diff pple has diff reaction when angry.....tats y i always bring up the issue, wanting him to understand what went wrong (i'm not saying whose at fault)...i just want him to understand how both of us can prevent that from happening again.....its impt that we prevent such misunderstanding from happening again....but when he says he understand n accept my explanation----i can see n feel it in his eyes that he still dont understand it though his mouth says he understand....

hahahhaaa...wait till the issue is getting out of hand baaaaaa.....

tis is just 1 of the many obstacles we need to go through.....i'm sure evy couple will have their own problems.....

Lawla babe, I understand what you are gg through.....diff family hv diff probs.....

Wait for the both of you to cool down first

Like what some mummies here said, don't move back to your family's place....if you don't feel like talking, then don't talk for the moment, but when you both are ready to talk then sit down and hv a good talk, let your woody knows how you really feels lor.....

We are always here for you babe, be strong ok?

Queenbabe

Pls... take care of your health~~ :) Soo fast, 1mth+ nia!!! LOL.
Very fast, counting down now:001_302:

*where is lawla dearie*

Arr.. make sure he comes back lorrr.. Duhz.. LOL.

facebook is lagging like sh*t... Omg.. dont't wanna wait anymore.
If he dont come back nvm can forever dont come bk... cpf dont know got put my name anot LOL

:tlaugh::tlaugh: Most impt Mahjong please.....

apollo

i doubt it will open his "tender side"....

smtimes when we quarrelled n cool down....i bring up the issue (after a few weeks)...i explained to him again (we never quarrel...just that i need him to know what's the problem, how can we prevent it from happening again cos most of the times when we quarrel, its misunderstanding)...he says he know he understand but i can feel that he's not listening....i dont feel any sincerity in him when he says he knows......

yes you'r rite....from the beginning, my sis already told me that he's too self-centred.....he only tinks its EVYONE'S FAULT except himself....
sometimes guys will say "i understand what u mean, hw u feel" but they SAY only! from their actions, can feel tt they totally DONT understand hw we feel. dunno is they dun understand or just refuse tothink in our shoes.

we went toy r us buy e mould to make dante's hand and feet dee.hubby buy star wars thingy then free a ben 10 ball.so both of them gt pressies but not me!
the mould deee good mahh? easy to use? last time wanna buy, cos cheaper compared with those hospital deeee but i scare diffi to use..

actually, i've already lost the war..like what i said:
--win lose (i win cos they cant move in).....(lose my r/s with hubby)

--lose lose (i lose cos they move in)....(i still lose my r/s with hubby cos he tinks ITS ONLY RIGHT that THEY MOVE IN N NOT COS I SACRIFISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

i've tok nicely to him just now hoping that he sees that its NOT me who created all these problems n now that i'm willing to accept his family moving in....but results i got is----my fault cos i'm selfish!!!!!

tis time the quarrel is really bad....our genting trip is next week....got a feeling that woody wont wanna go.....actually its not the trip i'm worried about, its the r/s i'm concerned.....so if woody really dont wanna go, i know the crack in our r/s---hard to "mend" back.....
honestly speaking, no matter what, it is no longer easy to gain bk to precious r/s, esp ur ahlao is so insistant and even think tt u're selfish.

I think you have two choices,

1) Give in & Act nice then he will treat you like "Saint"

2) Hack care & go back to your parents place*Might make the r/s worse* or you 1 2 end this marriage.
i think is v diffi for aiai to act as a saint. cos i'm sure they will bully my aiai =(

Status
Not open for further replies.