NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
to me---i bring up tis issue cos i know at that point of time when we quarreled, he cant listen in to my explanation.....nvm, diff pple has diff reaction when angry.....tats y i always bring up the issue, wanting him to understand what went wrong (i'm not saying whose at fault)...i just want him to understand how both of us can prevent that from happening again.....its impt that we prevent such misunderstanding from happening again....but when he says he understand n accept my explanation----i can see n feel it in his eyes that he still dont understand it though his mouth says he understand....
hmmmm......
1. Either your relationship is based on 大男人/小女人 since paktor time... thus very hard to make the 大男人 listen to your opinions/views.
2. Or the 大男人 thought you are his 小女人... but you are not... thus the wrong expection.
3. Or his family side is already problematic to being with... if they can't even solve their own problem... what more can you do to help? Thus your woody didn't want to elaborate...
4. Or you didn't know his family side is problematic to being with... thus your wrong expection.
5. Or you n woody does not communicate enough... thus taking both for granted... and wrongly expects the "You-should-know-since-we've-been-married-for-so-long"...
6. Or your woody doesn't know how to handle things... thus his family problem is spilling over to become your family problem...

Chill.... only time will tell...
Like u say... different people reacts differently...
so understand you and woody's personality...
from there you can anticipate woody's responses next time you approach the topic
just trust your instinct when you make your next decision :)

Selfish Guy

Alpha Male
Sayang lawla dearie

Why is the elder sis so insistent on renting out the house?? I just dont understand this... Sorry ahhh... I dont want to add oil to fire, but your in laws also buay zi dong - 1 very $$ faced to the extent that she can ignore the wellbeing of others, the rest just bochap.

Hi Camom,

I'm lawla husband, who are u to say my family when u only hear one-sided of the story. Is it right of u to do so? How true is her story? Do u know the actual facts of selling/renting the house? dun u think its fair to be a neutral ground rather than just shooting others family members down.

Selfish Guy

Alpha Male
aiai, i think your woody very gou fen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Apollo,

Do i know u? Do u wish to contact me to clarify on my mum pass away thing? Is that a curse to my mum? how much do u know about our matters or are u simply base on Lawla's posting to judge? How true is her posting? how responsible are u to make this kind of posting? So who is the one very guo fen? I seek an explanation on the mum pass away thing?

Selfish Guy

Alpha Male
nope....his whole family love to quarrel with one another.......

tis time round, i tink cos he feels that he's the only guy in the family, so he should take care of the family....moreover his younger sis cried infront of him, saying that no1 in the family love her.....zzzzz

i just tok to him....but still ended up quarrelling....i spoke to him in a nice tone n told him i'm not urging with him, but i need to trash tings out n hope to solve the problem.....he say no need...evyting's solve....

then i ask about his younger sis...he says no need my concern....i ask y in the 1st place his elder sis rent out the whole unit knowing that his younger sis has no place to stay....he says cos she's stay at home mum, so no $ for the installment...i told him they could've rent out 1 room...he says its not euff....1 room = $550, divided by 2 (his elder sis n mum), each only gets $200+...his elder sis wanna earn income in excess of contributing the installment...so the only way is to rent out the whole unit...the rental is about 1.2k, minus $550 installment ---reminder of $700...divided by 2, so each gets about $350.......

then i told him--root of problem is that they rent out the whole house....i ask if they can dont rent out...woody says cannot cos his elder sis is also having her own problems....so she needs $$$$$$...so only solution is to rent out the whole unit...

then i told him that he did not tell me all these tings....he said he know my pattern.....he dont need to say evyting out, he know the ans...he said he already begged me but i refuse....i said in the beginning until now, i keep asking y for the reason of his family renting the house out...to b fair to me, if your sis wanna moves in, dont i have the right to know what's the reason..moreover i did not not say "no".....i never said "no" in the 1st place.....all i ask was the reason n he always flare up.....he said cos he can see from my face that i'm unwilling...so he dont need to wait for me to ans, he already knew the ans in his heart....

he said marriage is about sharing sorrows...but from all these problems, he can finally see my character that i'm a super selfish person....then he went to say about my family again, if they'r in trouble, dont go n beg him....((i already control my temper))...i ask him "is there a need to curse my family"....he claimed he's not cursing, the world is round...anyting can happen to my family n he's not going to help....

then he went to speak about his aunt who just passed away...he said there were not euff pple to "hold the joss stick" during the last nite ((its quite an ugly scene n pple were commenting on it))....then 2nd round, he said to me "i thought you should help to hold jossticks too"....i told him i check with my parents n aunties colleagues, there's no need to hold jossticks....though i did not hold the jossticks, i helped out by folding the "papers"......evy1 is busy chatting, i'm the only one busy folding....no1 know how to fold the "lian hua" shape tingy, i helped out n turned out i can do smting smiliar.....so i folded 8 flowers while others were still busy chatting...i sat there alone, busy folding------did not i help out???????? i asked him back tis Q....he cant ans then accuse me again for the josstick part.......

i know that he's upset....but, should he just vent his anger n unhappiness on me????? he keeps telling me that his aunt had already helped his family alot n he did not repay her kindness.....yes i know his aunt helped his family alot...but sry to say that----then you also expect me to repay your aunt??? its not that i'm selfish or what....but i got helped out....i did my part yet you tink its not euff (josstick part)......from the day i know him, we par tok until we got married---i never see his relatives at all...its also after we visited his aunt in hospital, then he told me his aunt helped them alot.....so now, i feel that he's putting his 遺憾 (that he did not repay his aunt) on me cos i did not hold the josstick......

then i ask him so how he's planning to solve his problems...he say no need me to care...he wont beg me....i told him its not a matter of begging or what, but if he wanna solve the problem by giving me a coldwar, is tis how it should end....he says that he finally know how selfish i'm, so i dont need to even bother to ask him...he will solve evyting himself.....

i ask if he intends not to tok to me n wanna remain giving coldwar like that...he refuse to ans me.....i look at him for a long time....he just heck care.....

then he posted in facebook tis ----
[FONT='lucida grande',tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif]Only when problem starts to arise than you will see who is truely there for you.

[/font]
i know he's targetting at me.....

like what i said----its a lose lose situation to me whether or not i let his younger sis moves into our house......i've already lost evyting i've fought for in tis relationship with him......

Hi All,

I hope all will refrain in scolding my family as I cant tolerate this anymore. Who are u all to make this kind of remarks to me and my family? Simply ask lawla, what really spark this argument, is it my younger sis moving in problem or me attending my aunt's wake problem. she state all the bad things about me and left out all the bad things about her in this posting. sometimes things shouldn't see part of it, u need to know the whole picture than start making remarks. If by saying, "If your family next time need help, no need to ask me cos I wont help" ("thats wats happening to me now) is a curse, than wat apollo post, is it a curse? do my wife really 'yang' my mum? does my mum have the intention to have her daughter into our home? if need clarification, I'm ok with it and will bring my mum along for meet up if u all want. than i want all to apologise wat all have said.

Selfish Guy

Alpha Male
as expected...i quarrelled with woody again about his sis moving into our house....he feels that i'm NOT understanding euff...his family is very upset about his aunt's death n with his sis's problem, he feels that i MUST give in.....

n he cursed my family...he said i better go pray..pray very very very very hard that my family got no problem, or else even if i kneel down n beg him, he wont give a damn.....i'm super pissed off...i told him straight that i dont need any of his help should my family have any problem...then he said "you dont speak too fast, when the time comes, he will b watching the show!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i'm really very very angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who in the 1st place created all these problem for his family??? HIS OWN ELDER SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that time his elder sis still said very very loud that she wont dump her own sis n mum n sell/rent the bedok house if they've no place to stay----who's eating her own words????

now its a fact that she intend to rent out the whole house n her own younger sis has no place to stay........

i'm NOT the one giving woody all these problems....so y should i help his elder sis wipe butt when she's the one creating all these troubles!!!!!!!

i did tink of giving up---but i repently ask myself if its a win-win situation...ans is obviously no.....they won, i lose.....i will lose my happiness n my home....i definitely wont b happy with them moving in......

moreover when they move in, its NOT the end of all problems...it will only create MORE problemssssssssssssssssss........y m i inviting all these problems ???? izzi cos of what he said--i'm not understanding euff?????

i tok to my sis....she feels that he's far too much by cursing our family...too selfish n childish .....she feels that i should NOT give in....but then, the problem will go on n on n on n on...it will never b solved until the day his younger sis got married which no1 can predict .....she said couples should give in to one another in some ways...but for tis case, giving in does not solve the problem.....she said though i may not like to listen to the truth---is that i married the wrong guy....she asked me to give it a thought.....she said if a couple carrys on like that, its just a matter of time.....she feels that woody is not doing his part....he only expects his wife to understand, to give in....but who's gonna understand his wife which is me........

i really dont know what to do......my sis asked me to speak to my bubbies, hear their advise.....she said my bubbies will also give me the same advise as her.....

smtimes, i start to wonder izzi god's will not to give me kids...so that they wont suffer like i do......

he's having coldwar with me again......
I'm simply amazed in this few lines. yes, Its hard to have the r/s back like we had. I cant imagine my wife will bad mouth my mum as idiot and $$$ faced. So is it she the one married the wrong guy or is the other way round. Talking about the last line, is like I'm the cause to it. So who is the one who cant have kids? is it u or me?

princessminn

morning all.gonna go see doc later.breathing difficulties.plus chest still hurts.bringing dante over later too.he now slp till super shiok.

thepinkdot

morning ladies~~~~ OMG~~ i'm so excited. another few hrs to know baby's gender.. hopefully baby guai guai open legs for mummy and daddy and jie jie to see..

thepinkdot

Hi All,

I hope all will refrain in scolding my family as I cant tolerate this anymore. Who are you all to make this kind of remarks to me and my family? Simply ask lawla, what really spark this argument, is it my younger sis moving in problem or me attending my aunt's wake problem. she state all the bad things about me and left out all the bad things about her in this posting. sometimes things shouldn't see part of it, you need to know the whole picture than start making remarks. If by saying, "If your family next time need help, no need to ask me cos I wont help" ("thats wats happening to me now) is a curse, than what apollo post, is it a curse? do my wife really 'yang' my mum? does my mum have the intention to have her daughter into our home? if need clarification, I'm ok with it and will bring my mum along for meet up if you all want. than i want all to apologise what all have said.
I'm simply amazed in this few lines. yes, Its hard to have the r/s back like we had. I cant imagine my wife will bad mouth my mum as idiot and $$$ faced. So is it she the one married the wrong guy or is the other way round. Talking about the last line, is like I'm the cause to it. So who is the one who cant have kids? is it you or me?
hi Lawla's ahh lao... firstly, we only can be a friend for lawla.. and hopefully you don't blame us for trying to be a friend. we def. would try to stand by her side (even thou its just one sided story) like how your friends would also..

perhaps the person, you really need to talk to isn't us.. and is lawla.. at least now you know how she thinks, and can understand her side of story better. while, you need to try to make her understand your side of the story.

what's said in the heat of anger.. could be very damaging to a r/s. try to remember why you two are together in this marriage in the first place..

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Hi All,

I hope all will refrain in scolding my family as I cant tolerate this anymore. Who are you all to make this kind of remarks to me and my family? Simply ask lawla, what really spark this argument, is it my younger sis moving in problem or me attending my aunt's wake problem. she state all the bad things about me and left out all the bad things about her in this posting. sometimes things shouldn't see part of it, you need to know the whole picture than start making remarks. If by saying, "If your family next time need help, no need to ask me cos I wont help" ("thats wats happening to me now) is a curse, than what apollo post, is it a curse? do my wife really 'yang' my mum? does my mum have the intention to have her daughter into our home? if need clarification, I'm ok with it and will bring my mum along for meet up if you all want. than i want all to apologise what all have said.
Aiyo... chill man...
I think everyone here just want to lend a listening ear to lawla...
like you say... we don't know the whole picture...
So just sit down and listen to one another grievances... no point harping on past issues.
大事化小 小事化了

Status
Not open for further replies.