NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonston

Phoebii, I think you need to tell your hubby that forcing him with medicine is better than having fever for so long. Fever can cause permanent damage to the brain and his development.

Phoebii Cheng

Errr.. Watching his fever continue is more cruel lorr I feel... If you force him eat med and he will get well more quickly. If you dont't force him and see doc again, doc will also prescribe new medi... In the end, your son also must eat it to get well...

Your hubby hear your son cough until cannot sleep, he ok with it mehh??

Try to reason with your hubs? Eating medi and forcing him to eat is for your son's own good!
I reason with him until become quarrel many time oredi...until I give up....I also told him I see my son like dat I heart pain

Phoebii Cheng

Yeah! I agree with diymummy. No point seeing doc but dont't take medicine. *pats*

Talk to your hubby about it. Am sure he doesn't wanna see your son sick for that long too.

I agree with you...he also want my son to get well, but don't like forcing, jialat.....

Phoebii Cheng

Phoebii, I think you need to tell your hubby that forcing him with medicine is better than having fever for so long. Fever can cause permanent damage to the brain and his development.
Ya, and plus he himself also got sick too two days ago....cos' both of us stay up sponging him....

How ah? to talk to him? get him to co-operate with me? *pulling my hair*

Ting

uhhh actually if im u, i wont bother abt him. i will just force feed myself.
take cane out n whack i also will force my child to swallow.
cos yours is all else fails alr right?
tt time take chi med pin also like that. she refuse to take with added water. so i tried milk, she also very relunctant, cos still can taste.
then i take cane out, show in her face n make her finish the whole bottle.
she cried n plead til very jialat, keep saying she dont want... i also super heartache inside.
but i know, if i dont force her to take it, she wont get well.
my mum n dad both use soft approach deee, they will just coax n hoax her to drink, but usually dont work.

lucky after a few times, she take it easily liaos.though many told me add into milk not as effective ( n take longer to see results) as taking with warm water, at least she takes in. i dun mind as long as i see improvement.

fever will cause perm brain damage in kids n also affect their development, whats more, your son is so young only..
tell ur hubby, he will regret it if anything *touchwood* happen to your son lorr.

Phoebii Cheng

uhhh actually if im you, i wont bother about him. i will just force feed myself.
take cane out n whack i also will force my child to swallow.
cos yours is all else fails already right?
that time take chi med pin also like that. she refuse to take with added water. so i tried milk, she also very relunctant, cos still can taste.
then i take cane out, show in her face n make her finish the whole bottle.
she cried n plead til very jialat, keep saying she dont want... i also super heartache inside.
but i know, if i dont force her to take it, she wont get well.
my mum n dad both use soft approach deee, they will just coax n hoax her to drink, but usually dont work.

lucky after a few times, she take it easily liaos.though many told me add into milk not as effective ( n take longer to see results) as taking with warm water, at least she takes in. i dont mind as long as i see improvement.

fever will cause perm brain damage in kids n also affect their development, whats more, your son is so young only..
tell your hubby, he will regret it if anything *touchwood* happen to your son lorr.
Ya thts why on Sunday when he refuses to take med...I so angry i beat my son at the hand and leg.....he keep on crying, so frustrated but he still keep his mouth shut

I need hubby to at least open the mouth so tht I can put the syringe in....

Pin so good, she listen to you....

CanCanMum

Ya thts why on Sunday when he refuses to take med...I so angry i beat my son at the hand and leg.....he keep on crying, so frustrated but he still keep his mouth shut

I need hubby to at least open the mouth so tht I can put the syringe in....

Pin so good, she listen to you....
Phoephoe darling, has your boi boi developed a phobia of the syringe?????

tat time Baber cried like siaoookia whenever we took the syringeeeeee

stonston

CCM, me doing my work lorz. Typing worksheet. Then I hate it when I'm interrupted cos my train of thoughts will be gone.

Pinkdot..... hahahaha... my boy last time rather good boy, nvr kick my bladder, only like to kick my RIBS. hahahaha....

thepinkdot

CCM, me doing my work lorz. Typing worksheet. Then I hate it when I'm interrupted cos my train of thoughts will be gone.

Pinkdot..... hahahaha... my boy last time rather good boy, never kick my bladder, only like to kick my RIBS. hahahaha....
my no. 1 no kick me at all.. lazy!

this one monster.. i hungry, or just wake up.. must also remind me i'm here mummy! give u few kicks~

Status
Not open for further replies.