NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ahjes

Re: Happy Bifdae Apollo, Ccm And Almond Bro~~~~may Noc Crap Talksssssssssssssssssssss

:tlaugh::tlaugh: Okay mahhh... timing just nice & same timing Wahahahaha... not like xavier wake up as he like... sometimes early sometimes late:001_302:
Hello Mr Almond! Happy Birthday!

My hubby always say the easiest way to put baby to slp is either you drunk yourself or u drunk your baby. hehehe :p

almond

Re: Happy Bifdae Apollo, Ccm And Almond Bro~~~~may Noc Crap Talksssssssssssssssssssss

:tlaugh::tlaugh: Okay mahhh... timing just nice & same timing Wahahahaha... not like xavier wake up as he like... sometimes early sometimes late:001_302:
but he wake up at 6 for what? then he will start to dig our nose, help us wear our spec, etc. just to wake us up.... Lol...

almond

Hello Mr Almond! Happy Birthday!

My hubby always say the easiest way to put baby to sleep is either you drunk yourself or you drunk your baby. hehehe :p
thank you!!

drunk myself? Lol...

Queenbabe

but he wake up at 6 for what? then he will start to dig our nose, help us wear our spec, etc. just to wake us up.... Lol...
Aiyoo at least he never sleep late right... he wake up 6 coz his own timing mahhh... he wake u all up coz he want companion & milk:tlaugh: Sometimes xavier wake me 2,3am lorrr... Am i more ke lian isnt it :(

almond

Aiyoo at least he never sleep late right... he wake up 6 coz his own timing mahhh... he wake you all up coz he want companion & milk:tlaugh: Sometimes xavier wake me 2,3am lorrr... Am i more ke lian isnt it :(
like that very tired lei.... everyday early bird... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male

So fast another day over liaooo :)

Daddy D

Alpha Male

Waiting for wifey to finish her pedicure.... duhhhhhhh

hey... is Koh Samui a child frenly place?? My SIL planning for June holiday with us...
But I think only beach and some pasar malam shopping thingy.... moreover the thai political turmoil... although Koh Samui shld not be affected... but I still kinda sian half....

Daddy D

Alpha Male

OMG... CH8 still repeating "Little Nonya" at this time....
:err::err::err::err::err::err::err::err:

SIBEI FAIL.....

PinkDiamonds

Boring............. feel so annoyed with some people. Why can't they just stop complaining/whining about themselves!

PinkDiamonds

Simi dachi? Who make you angry:wong19:
Just very annoyed with some people who like to start a conversation with me by complaining about themselves. Plus they are not helping themselves either. Just sit there and complain to me. When I offer solutions, say cannot because of some reason. Zzzzz... Then don't come and complain!

Queenbabe

Just very annoyed with some people who like to start a conversation with me by complaining about themselves. Plus they are not helping themselves either. Just sit there and complain to me. When I offer solutions, say cannot because of some reason. Zzzzz... Then dont't come and complain!
Cool down & relax ger... some people are like that... they just 1 2 complain but for nothing only :tlaugh:

PinkDiamonds

Cool down & relax ger... some people are like that... they just 1 2 complain but for nothing only :tlaugh:
Yeah i know... but just annoyed cause they make it sound like they r so poor thing. like want to "teh" with me. I know I am a mummy but I am not everyone's mummy! LoL.

stonston

PinkDiamonds... SAYANG...
I wont complain to you :) And if I do, I promise to follow your solutions :)
Dun angry already....

Queenbabe

Yeah i know... but just annoyed cause they make it sound like they r so poor thing. like want to "teh" with me. I know I am a mummy but I am not everyone's mummy! LoL.
:tlaugh::tlaugh:ignore them... ask them go teh with their parents lorrr:001_302:

PinkDiamonds

PinkDiamonds... SAYANG...
I wont complain to you :) And if I do, I promise to follow your solutions :)
dont angry already....
Thanks for ur encouragement! I just feeling annoyed that's all. but it's nth much. maybe i tahan to long already. hahaha.

btw, have u found some1 to do ur worksheets for u? i just saw ur post. :)

CanCanMum

hellos every1~~~

me enjoying my smoked salmon salad lOlzzzzzzzzzz

its my favorite salad hahahhaha~~~~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.