Not Sleeping with yur NB?

Phoebii Cheng

When my son was born last year, I did not sleep with my son, he was sleeping with the confinement lady...later on, when confinement lady left, he slept with my mom......

esthergal

My EDD is in sept. Plan to let my newborn BB sleeps with the confinement lady and my mum during the confinement month so that i can get more rest. Later BB will sleep with us but in his own baby cot :)

CDL

Babies tend to make noises when they sleep - anything from grunts to moans. So if you or your husband are light sleepers, you may not be able to sleep well. You may want to consider having the baby sleep (with a parent or care-giver) in a different room from the parent who is a light-sleeper.

stonston

me n hb r heavy sleepers, but after giving birth, i became a light sleeper.

my baby slept in same room as me, hb n my mum. me n mum share my parent's bed, my hb sleep on mattress on e floor n my baby slept in baby cot.

i had enuf rest cos my son onli wake up once at nite. n i had learnt how to bf while lying down so i jus turn to my side, pull my pj aside n my mum will position baby at my breast. after 3wks, he can sleep thru from 10pm to morning 7am. so no problem for us.

LoVeS

For my ds when he was NB till 1yr he is nt slping wif us as he is slping in the living rm n as for my dd now she is slping in another rm wif my confinement lady~

Beanie

Currently my bb is sleeping with my mum who is also dng confinement for me in another room. So considering if i should continue to let him slp in his own room aft my mum go back or move him into our room to slp wit me n my HB.

As we are used to slp in aircon room then donno if bb can accept, but if we leave him alone to sleep in his room scared we cannot attend to him when he wan although we have a baby monitor.

So confusing.....

Lotus

Currently my bb is sleeping with my mum who is also dng confinement for me in another room. So considering if i should continue to let him slp in his own room aft my mum go back or move him into our room to slp wit me n my HB.

As we are used to slp in aircon room then donno if bb can accept, but if we leave him alone to sleep in his room scared we cannot attend to him when he wan although we have a baby monitor.

So confusing.....
My son slept in his own room since 5 days. We had a monitor so could hear everything. Initially he was in our room but made so much noise both husband & I could not sleep. Then after sleepless night had to get up, husband off to work me look after baby and toddler. So we decided to move him to his own room. And since then we are all happier. You will hear him when he wakes, and you naturally become a lighter sleeper always having one ear listening.

There is nothing wrong with having him sleep in the same room as you. We did this with our daughter until 8 months. My only advice is that you need to consider moving him to his own room by about 10 months. After this time they are very strong and loud. He will protest and cry, but as he's still small and will tire very easily so will settle and sleep quickly.

isabelandrew

my hubby and i sleep with our DD. we place her playpen beside our bed. yes, my DD make lots of noise at night initially, not sure if she is dreaming or not.

we can hear her making noise for milk also and naturally, we will wake up to feed her lor..